What's new

Shoe thrown at Musharraf amid bail extension

I am sent an infraction on personal vendetta !! :D bye bye !!

Personal vendetta hota to aik infraction na milti.

well you said to me you should be ashamed of yourself, I returned the favour, got infraction.

I didn't do anything to the post in which you said the same to me. It's still there.

If you bothered to read the whole message, you would have seen that the post for which the infraction was given had the term 'bas***' used for Mush.

abu zulfi used the word bastard and called the shoe thrower low class something, told musharraf's aukat to him...

He got dealt with separately. He does not go crying around on every infraction he gets and terms it personal vendetta.

but anyway BYE before you get more personal on me...

Same here.

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Just check out the Indian frenzy on this thread. It's like inki lottery nikal ayi hai.

Anyway, can anyone please name this democratically elected Indian Prime Minister who was hit by a gun bat all blue back on July 29, 1987?

29Jul1987.jpg

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Apologies to Mr Musharaff , I expect the Armed forces to look after protection of Ex Head of Military and President of Pakistan

I stand 100% of his decision to Attack the Red Mosque , it was a hostage situation
I stand 100% of his decision to take out Bugti

Thank you you did well to protect intrest of Pakistahn , hopefully Armed forces would provide ample
support to this educated leader.

Ideally Imran Khan - Musharaf are ideal for Pakistan

Its very sad to see such a bright man being treated like this mean while PPP thugs are running campaign from UK

A shoe is thrown at Mush ,, why should Indians be happy or sad ?

Indian couldn't care less if Mush gets a Shoe or an egg on his face.

Is it so difficult NOT to drag India into everything that happens or does not happen in Pakistan ?

By the looks of it, it is difficult.

Anyway, it is getting popular all over. A minor incident.

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Just check out the Indian frenzy on this thread. It's like inki lottery nikal ayi hai.

Anyway, can anyone please name this democratically elected Indian Prime Minister who was hit by a gun bat all blue back on July 29, 1987?

29Jul1987.jpg

Salaam to all the Muslims.

A Gun Bat ??

I don't know why few people so emotional and anti Musharraf. First take look at Given Democracy of PPP. Being a head of state Mushi took some unpopular decision, but he had no choice. Lal Masjid decision was correct, he given enough time for negotiation. Lal Masjid terrorist killed three on duty police officers. Plus international pressure . Making our key alley China unhappy ? because of these few hardliners. Bugti died because of his own stupidity and few top army officers and died, which were key negotiators.
Last thing war against terror, which initiated from 911 . Think for minute if this war on terror wasn't started, then how much Tablianization been penetrated in our society and hijack our society . Saudis are very slowly penetrated a hardcore type 1 cancer in our society. Now, we all suffering and leaving the country slowly .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...istan-musharraf-connection-2.html#post4098396
-
-
-
On topic:

Shoe did hit Mushy-the-traitor... & the habitual liar have been saying that he didn't even know what had happened. & that later on he was told something happened... :)

Mushy-the-traitor was instilled by Americans "Sab Say Pehlay Pakistan Kaa Raag Alaptay Rahnaa Takeh Loog Baywakoof Banay Rahain"

@ 0:31+ he was asked...
-
Shoe hurled at former President Musharraf - YouTube

& here shoe hitting him right ON HIS FACE\NOSE... You don't forget hit on your nose...do you...
-
Shoe did hit Musharraf - Watch this Video

youtube.com/watch?v=AZZvyqHKVlo
ShoeHit-MushyTheTraitor.jpg

Whats the likelihood of him being thrown into jail ?

Jail Be Broken, if Criminals Can Wake Away Freely Breaking Jail Of Banu, thn With Thousands Of Former Ssgs Can do Anything To Musharaf Save Any Given Mintue?
Any How the Guy, is Still A Legend Within Armed Forces;);)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...istan-musharraf-connection-2.html#post4098396
-
-
-
On topic:

Shoe did hit Mushy-the-traitor... & the habitual liar have been saying that he didn't even know what had happened. & that later on he was told something happened... :)

Mushy-the-traitor was instilled by Americans "Sab Say Pehlay Pakistan Kaa Raag Alaptay Rahnaa Takeh Loog Baywakoof Banay Rahain"

@ 0:31+ he was asked...
-
Shoe hurled at former President Musharraf - YouTube

& here shoe hitting him right ON HIS FACE\NOSE... You don't forget hit on your nose...do you...
-
Shoe did hit Musharraf - Watch this Video

youtube.com/watch?v=AZZvyqHKVlo
ShoeHit-MushyTheTraitor.jpg

You Been Marked, Friend Lets Rumble Good Try Par Kam Na Ayi?
With My Foot Love To Ur Ganja Sharif!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom