What's new

Shoe thrown at Musharraf amid bail extension

political cases, and as he is not arrested nor tried nor proven guilty, i wont expect you the believe that, he was registered for murdering BB in the first place, infact

Did you read my whole post? I clearly said that I wouldn't go so far as to accuse him of culpability, and that it is for your courts to decide. Which means that I know perfectly well that he hasn't been tried or found guilty so far.

A Nation of Idiots Ruled by their Emotions .

I can't get over the fact that forummers are fighting over their respective politicians. Politicians guys!

The ultimate haramkhors with very few (these are there) exceptions. In both countries.

Tomorrow you'll start fighting over your countries' thugs, rapists and conmen. :lol:

A Nation of Idiots Ruled by their Emotions .

Thank you, that's as good a definition of India as I've heard.

for insulting mushy the murderer? I think he needs some applause here, hailed as hero :)

The same way you folks hailed Mumtaz Qadri???...when this same lawyer or any other guy picks up a gun and throws a bullet instead of a shoe, then go and hail your hero and suffer the consequences.

You keep on hailing them, some nutcrack will one day get a gun and do it.

You should rather be ashamed of yourself.

Did you read my whole post? I clearly said that I wouldn't go so far as to accuse him of culpability, and that it is for your courts to decide. Which means that I know perfectly well that he hasn't been tried or found guilty so far.

no i didnt as you must have edited it out later i quoted you

anyways, from you earlier post it seems like mush is to be blamed one way pr another fine, but mind you it was not the lack of security, it was BB herself neglecting security protocols and taking the risk herself

she was told not to come to pakistan in the first place, she survived a bomb blast when she arrived in a bomb proof bunker

no i didnt as you must have edited it out later i quoted you

anyways, from you earlier post it seems like mush is to be blamed one way pr another fine, but mind you it was not the lack of security, it was BB herself neglecting security protocols and taking the risk herself

she was told not to come to pakistan in the first place, she survived a bomb blast when she arrived in a bomb proof bunker

Maybe I first submitted the part you quoted, and then submitted the rest of it, and it appeared as one single post. I don't remember. Anyway in the rest of that post, I made it clear that I have no opinion on the merits of the allegations about his culpability in her assassination.

About this part of your post:

it was BB herself neglecting security protocols and taking the risk herself
she was told not to come to pakistan in the first place

I find it eerie to note that Musharaff is doing exactly that. Saudi Arabia and several intelligence agencies have warned him not to return at this time, and there are many groups baying for his blood. It looks like a mirror image of the Benazir situation. She returned at a time when several groups, from political opponents to terrorists would have found it beneficial to kill her. Now musharaff's political opponents are in power, and terrorists like TTP want him dead. I don't know if it is wise of him to go to Pakistan at a time when people in power as well as terrorist groups don't really want him back.

TTP has vowed to kill him, and he is banking on security from the establishment, which is run by his political rivals. Not a smart thing, IMO.

I find it eerie to note that Musharaff is doing exactly that. Saudi Arabia and several intelligence agencies have warned him not to return at this time, and there are many groups baying for his blood. It looks like a mirror image of the Benazir situation. She returned at a time when several groups, from political opponents to terrorists would have found it beneficial to kill her. Now musharaff's political opponents are in power, and terrorists like TTP want him dead. I don't know if it is wise of him to go to Pakistan at a time when people in power as well as terrorist groups don't really want him back.

TTP has vowed to kill him, and he is banking on security from the establishment, which is run by his political rivals. Not a smart thing, IMO.

you have no idea dude, he is a commando who lead kargil operation and before that he fought wars, he is also guarded by commando, he knows how to protect himself

Throwing shoes seems to be a new trend for protesting and ultimately gaining fame

Well, you have to agree that Indian leaders don't need to expect explosive garlands or vests as much as Pakistani politicians do. Yes, it happened to Rajiv Gandhi after he retired as PM, but I cant immediately recall any other instance. At least not in this century. You really shouldn't start a comparison match on the number of explosions in each country, because I am pretty sure that the results wont be flattering to you. Or you can do that, since you may be the sort of person who enjoys that sort of "comparative studies". I don't.

comparing current situation of Pakistan with current situation in India is stupidity since former is faced with active terrorism while later is in peace time.

you have no idea dude, he is a commando who lead kargil operation and before that he fought wars, he is also guarded by commando, he knows how to protect himself

Well, a suicide blast or bullets can kill a commando or civilian alike. He is now going to be a politician, giving political rallies and speeches, not doing military operations on the street. He will be guarded by commandos, but so was Benazir, wasn't she?

My point is simply that there is grave threat to his life, it is a very very dangerous time for him to be in pak. And he is about to be a public figure, making public appearances and election campaigns. I feel that he may be putting himself in danger. Currently, you can bet that every terrorist cell in Pakistan would be plotting to take his life. He is a marked man.

Also, does his party really have any electoral prospects? It is very difficult for a newly formed party to win elections. I don't know if the potential cost v/s potential benefit is favorable enough for him to return at such a time.

Maybe nothing untoward would happen, I don't know. Let us see how this pans out. I'm also very interested to know how he would fare in the elections, since Pakistani society is so polarized WRT him. These are going to be interesting times in Pakistani politics, for sure!

comparing current situation of Pakistan with current situation in India is stupidity since former is faced with active terrorism while later is in peace time.

Completely agree. Which is why a reference to Indian politicians dying in bomb blasts was uncalled for.

Ah.. so Musharraf joins this elite club too? Did it hit him? Most of the time these shoes seldom meet their target..

Should have tried something like this if you really want to make it count... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill support my former army chief over some ****** sympathizer fraud lawyer

both are equal citizens of Pakistan, the one you support plundered Pakistan into this mess... anyway the murderer should be hanged least to say

The same way you folks hailed Mumtaz Qadri???...when this same lawyer or any other guy picks up a gun and throws a bullet instead of a shoe, then go and hail your hero and suffer the consequences.

You keep on hailing them, some nutcrack will one day get a gun and do it.

You should rather be ashamed of yourself.

lol...... I knew this was coming, cannot compare the two... one is a murderer who received a shoe and other is a murderer who was hailed...

its you and your kind who should be ashamed of themselves as you back murderer and blood drinking dictator mushy as right person !! shame on you !

Back
Top Bottom