What's new

Shoaib Akthar tempering row 5th ODI

:hitwall::hitwall: and the indians have give there verdict!!! great so how did you conclude he was ball tampering he was merely holding the ball!!! you know ICC currently = INDIAN CRICKET COUNCIL!

i promise you once asif,amir,gul akhtar promise not to play INDIA WILL RESUME ITS CRICKET TIES WITH PAKISTAN!!!

I conclude that from the pictures..if you are not able to conclude it, then nothing for me to say..belive what you want to belive..as they say you can wake up some one sleeping,but not if he is pretending to be asleep.

about akhtar,asif,etc promising not to play....again think what you wanna think,no objections because I agree your earlier point...ICC=India..so yeah ! let us enjoy the advantage,while you keep complaining. :smokin:

What about this one? What is Morgan doing with the ball? Isn't he using his nails?
ballta.jpg

& the "BLOODY DESIS" ignore this video of gora sahib!!

I conclude that from the pictures..if you are not able to conclude it, then nothing for me to say..belive what you want to belive..as they say you can wake up some one sleeping,but not if he is pretending to be asleep.

about akhtar,asif,etc promising not to play....again think what you wanna think,no objections because I agree your earlier point...ICC=India..so yeah ! let us enjoy the advantage,while you keep complaining. :smokin:

& the video of gora sahib bresnan?? ofcourse that can be conveniently ignored!!! & don't you worry what akhtar is doing he will come out clean he had no nails! & the on field umpires didn't complain!!

& FOR CRYING OUT LOUD IAN GOULD GAVE A HUGE INSIDE EDGE LBW! & NASSER HUSSAIN SAID THAT IS JUST A SHOCKER!! & UNFAIR! BUT AGAIN GORA SAHIB IS RIGHT! GOOD ONE INDIAN BOY!

Sir, these things can be done by any one in evil mind(india, pakistan,england,aus etc).But why should Izaz Butt will be responsible for Akhtar's fault?If he does tempering, should we spare him and target others?

his name is Ijaz butt not izzaz butt, seems u belongs to Bengal?

& the video of gora sahib bresnan?? ofcourse that can be conveniently ignored!!! & don't you worry what akhtar is doing he will come out clean he had no nails! & the on field umpires didn't complain!!

& FOR CRYING OUT LOUD IAN GOULD GAVE A HUGE INSIDE EDGE LBW! & NASSER HUSSAIN SAID THAT IS JUST A SHOCKER!! & UNFAIR! BUT AGAIN GORA SAHIB IS RIGHT! GOOD ONE INDIAN BOY!

No one says anything about any gora...if you think they are wrong, highlight them here and start a thread...I am commenting what the thread reads about.If you like someone else dragged in here as well, then you are free to do so.I stand firm on what I said. Its a clear case of ball tampering in my view, if you have a different opinion, you may think so....your wish.:coffee:

Ball tampering is a trend now everyone does it and almost all country's bowlers have been caught doing it. Has there been an offical complain to the match referee? or are we again going by the tabloids' evidence which ofcourse is a joke. This summer the british have started taking the tabloids too seriously .... its a shame really.

Back
Top Bottom