What's new

Shiv Sena smears black paint on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face to protest Pakistan politician's book lau

And who will take them to task?????? Does anyone has the courage to take them head on in "Mumbai"..... forget Shiv sena, Who has the courage to taken on "MNS" for that matter........

These guys spread venom to protect their vote and support base, and sadly the most advanced city of our country is falling for these moronic acts....

That is exactly the problem. The state is being diminished by these actions. The Chief Minister & his cabinet have sworn an oath of allegiance to the constitution, they should be upholding the laws of the land. Not much difference between this kind of thinking & that which kills writers for holding a different view.

These morons are trying their best to stay in news. Loosing Maharshtra has made Uddhav Thakrey mad. Whoever id this must e taken to task. This moron is fingering the govt without fail.

It may take some hours for Kulkarni to wipe off this paint but he ensured that there is a permanent black paint on SHiv Sena .

We should have zero tolerance for this sort of crap. The Shiv Sena needs to be taken to task & ruthlessly dealt with. As should anyone else doing this kind of circus. The lack of harshness in dealing with these matters is precisely why these chaps feel emboldened. The Shiv Sena owned this attack, they must be made to face the consequences.

That is not going to happen and that is why we are still a backward country. Enforcement of law is almost non existent.

That is good, but What message are we giving to the world thru this picture?

Does not really matter. The message is loud and clear to those who did it or glorifying it.

What do you think?

A picture speaks more than 1000 words...... "India's Intolerance Hindu's",

That gives a quick advice to the Hindutvawadis on PDF at least, who are being jubilant about this.

"Paint your face black before logging into pdf ":lol:

I got it painted several times...... Now these days i put a mask and log in.....

That gives a quick advice to the Hindutvawadis on PDF at least, who are being jubilant about this.

"Paint your face black before logging into pdf ":lol:

I don't understand how people glorify acts like this, do they really want to live in a gunda-raj where fear rules and not the law?

It is disappointing to see a diplomat of a supposed to be modern civilized democracy being abused just for being associated with a book written by a Pakistani; What is more disappointing to see is the immediate interpretation of this hooliganism in the op. What exactly has secularism to do with a discussion on a book written by a Pakistani?

When Rushdie was kept out of Jaipur literature festival I wonder what was the immediate interpretation? A move which cemented our secular character?

I don't understand how people glorify acts like this, do they really want to live in a gunda-raj where fear rules and not law?

Those who follow the ideology of Shiv sena and MNS will find this very exiting........ We have decent percentage of "Hardliner's" in our community....

A picture speaks more than 1000 words...... "India's Intolerance Hindu's",

Hindu nationalists.......closely aligned to Mr Modi......rising intolerance.....even since Modi came to power.....Muslim man lynched on suspicion on eating beef....:hitwall:

Last edited:
When Rushdie was kept out of Jaipur literature festival I wonder what was the immediate interpretation? A move which cemented our secular character?
Bravo logic, just because you never heard any secular protesting about the exclusion of Rushdie from a literature festival or the repeated rejection of Taslima's visa appeal, it is justified to abuse the very basic laws of secularism? And what exactly secular principles had to deal with a Pakistani book?

I don't understand how people glorify acts like this, do they really want to live in a gunda-raj where fear rules and not the law?

That is because they are stupid enough to believe that will always be on the side of the mob......(except for those who actually will be part of every mob.....)

And what exactly secular principles had to deal with a Pakistani book?

Franky I don't give a rat's behind about the book. This is about the most basic of freedoms accorded to a citizen of India - the right to have an opinion different from another. What next? Lynched because you didn't vote for the Shiv Sena?

Back
Top Bottom