What's new

Shiv Sena smears black paint on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face to protest Pakistan politician's book lau

ranjeet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
MUMBAI: Top diplomat Sudheendra Kulkarni said on Monday that Shiv Sainiks smeared black ink or paint on his face to protest the launch this evening of a book on foreign policy by Khurshid Kasuri, Pakistan's former foreign minister.

Kulkarni, who is scheduled to be moderating a discussion at the launch of "Neither a Hawk, nor a Dove" said the incident occurred as he was leaving for his office and while he was in his car near Kings Circle.

"The ink attack on Kulkarni is a mild reaction from Sena, this is not ink but the blood of our Soldiers," said Shiv Sena parliamentarian Sanjay Raut, after the incident.

The Mumbai police said that following the incident with Kulkarni, it is holding a meeting to review the law and order arrangements for the event.

The Shiv Sena had asked officials at the Nehru Planetarium, the venue for the book launch, to call off the function. The Shiv Sena warned that the event will be disrupted if it isn't canceled because of Pakistan's support for terrorism.

After the

In response Devendra Fadnavis, Maharashtra chief minister, had yesterday assured "total security" for the event. "For all foreigners, diplomats or foreign dignitaries who are allowed on a proper visa in our country, it's the responsibility of our government to provide them security. Hence Mr Kasuri and the programme will be provided total security," the chief minister had earlier said. "But this does not mean that we endorse all his views. No anti-India propaganda will be tolerated through any such programme, and if found so (sic), the organizers would be held responsible," the chief minister added.

Last week, despite assurances of protection from Fadnavis, a concert by Pakistani singer Ghulam Ali was cancelled by the organizers following threats by the Sena
Maharashtra's BJP spokesperson, Madhav Bhandari, said the party will look into the incident and take appropriate action against those involved.

ORF Mumbai Chairman Sudheendra Kulkarni alleges black ink was thrown at him by Shiv Sena workers. pic.twitter.com/2qS8d4LMQF

— ANI (@ANI_news) October 12, 2015Last week, despite assurances of protection from Fadnavis, a concert by Pakistani singer Ghulam Ali was cancelled by the organizers following threats by the Sena. This time the chief minister seems keen to avoid a repeat of that embarrassment.

Shiv Sena smears black paint on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face to protest Pakistan politician's book launch - The Times of India

@JanjaWeed @magudi @Tridibans @Marxist @IndoCarib

4 chaand lag gaye secular faces pe.
proxy.jpg

Why are you upsetting me like this? They said about the French Revolution that it ate its own children. That is what is happening to the Hindutva tribe (I hope you know who Sudheendra Kulkarni is). I only shudder to think that Robespierre is still not on the scene, we are aghast at Danton's antics.

That is what is happening to the Hindutva tribe
That's irony of all fanatics,they not only try to destroy those who oppose there views but also they 99 out of 100 times blaze there guns at each other.All Taliban's,communists and religious fascists do this occasionally.

Last edited:
That's irony of all fanatics,they not only try to destroy those who oppose there views but also they 99 out of 100 times the blaze there guns at each other.All Taliban's,communists and religious fascists do this occasionally.

These creatures are beginning to upset me. Please don't tag me on such threads. I just can't take this shit any more. I will only reply to defence related posts in future.

MUMBAI: Top diplomat Sudheendra Kulkarni said on Monday that Shiv Sainiks smeared black ink or paint on his face to protest the launch this evening of a book on foreign policy by Khurshid Kasuri, Pakistan's former foreign minister.

Kulkarni, who is scheduled to be moderating a discussion at the launch of "Neither a Hawk, nor a Dove" said the incident occurred as he was leaving for his office and while he was in his car near Kings Circle.

"The ink attack on Kulkarni is a mild reaction from Sena, this is not ink but the blood of our Soldiers," said Shiv Sena parliamentarian Sanjay Raut, after the incident.

The Mumbai police said that following the incident with Kulkarni, it is holding a meeting to review the law and order arrangements for the event.

The Shiv Sena had asked officials at the Nehru Planetarium, the venue for the book launch, to call off the function. The Shiv Sena warned that the event will be disrupted if it isn't canceled because of Pakistan's support for terrorism.

After the

In response Devendra Fadnavis, Maharashtra chief minister, had yesterday assured "total security" for the event. "For all foreigners, diplomats or foreign dignitaries who are allowed on a proper visa in our country, it's the responsibility of our government to provide them security. Hence Mr Kasuri and the programme will be provided total security," the chief minister had earlier said. "But this does not mean that we endorse all his views. No anti-India propaganda will be tolerated through any such programme, and if found so (sic), the organizers would be held responsible," the chief minister added.

Last week, despite assurances of protection from Fadnavis, a concert by Pakistani singer Ghulam Ali was cancelled by the organizers following threats by the Sena
Maharashtra's BJP spokesperson, Madhav Bhandari, said the party will look into the incident and take appropriate action against those involved.

ORF Mumbai Chairman Sudheendra Kulkarni alleges black ink was thrown at him by Shiv Sena workers. pic.twitter.com/2qS8d4LMQF

— ANI (@ANI_news) October 12, 2015Last week, despite assurances of protection from Fadnavis, a concert by Pakistani singer Ghulam Ali was cancelled by the organizers following threats by the Sena. This time the chief minister seems keen to avoid a repeat of that embarrassment.

Shiv Sena smears black paint on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face to protest Pakistan politician's book launch - The Times of India

@JanjaWeed @magudi @Tridibans @Marxist @IndoCarib

4 chaand lag gaye secular faces pe.
proxy.jpg
I don't know why but it reminds me this add lolss

These creatures are beginning to upset me. Please don't tag me on such threads. I just can't take this shit any more. I will only reply to defence related posts in future.
Fair enough,most of threads on SA are dick measuring contest,whether it's military or political.

Fair enough,most of threads on SA are dick measuring contest,whether it's military or political.

You did recognise the poor sod, I hope. He was Advani's speech-writer, and deeply involved in that trip to the national monument which got Advani into so much trouble. He was thrown out of the BJP as a result.

These creatures are beginning to upset me.
Surely raise of any kind of fanatic mind set is not in favor of development of Nation.India must accept that fact there are many countries thousand kilometers away who don't want to see a prosperous India.Painting every matter in religious tint has calamitous effects on social life of a nation.

he was in top ranks of bjp until he opposed modi

I remember watching him taking part in channel shows on behalf of BJP..... Is he still in BJP or switched party already?

Back
Top Bottom