What's new

Shiv Sena, MNS threaten Bigg Boss!

Shiv Sena storms set of Bigg Boss

Even as Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray on Tuesday said the presence of Pakistani artists on “Bigg Boss” would not be allowed, party activists barged into the campus of the bungalow where the TV show is being shot and beat up some security guards, reported the Press Trust of India (PTI). The Shiv Sainiks shouted slogans and protested the move by Colors TV channel to include two Pakistanis on the show – model Veena Malik and TV actor Ali Saleem, whose TV persona Begum Nawazish Ali is very popular in both Pakistan and India. Police say the activists beat up some private security guards.
A spokesperson for the TV channel declined to comment on the issue.
Thackeray vowed on Tuesday afternoon that his party would not allow the show to continue at any cost.
“In India nowadays, we are destroying our self respect. Under the guise of the show, Pakistan’s green poison is being spread in this country. Whoever loves this country, we shall ask for their support and not permit the show to continue, come what may,” he thundered.
He said the Sena would not be cowed down and his activists would disrupt the show. Even the Raj Thackeray-led Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) has protested to condemn the inclusion of Pakistani actors on the show and have demanded that the TV channel evict them from it.
“Bigg Boss”, which is hosted by Salman Khan in its fourth season, aired its introductory episode on Sunday.
Not willing to take any chances, Mumbai police have beefed up security outside the TV channel’s offices in Andheri east since Monday.

Shiv Sena storms set of Bigg Boss – The Express Tribune

Shiv Sena storms set of Bigg Boss

Even as Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray on Tuesday said the presence of Pakistani artists on “Bigg Boss” would not be allowed, party activists barged into the campus of the bungalow where the TV show is being shot and beat up some security guards, reported the Press Trust of India (PTI). The Shiv Sainiks shouted slogans and protested the move by Colors TV channel to include two Pakistanis on the show – model Veena Malik and TV actor Ali Saleem, whose TV persona Begum Nawazish Ali is very popular in both Pakistan and India. Police say the activists beat up some private security guards.
A spokesperson for the TV channel declined to comment on the issue.
Thackeray vowed on Tuesday afternoon that his party would not allow the show to continue at any cost.
“In India nowadays, we are destroying our self respect. Under the guise of the show, Pakistan’s green poison is being spread in this country. Whoever loves this country, we shall ask for their support and not permit the show to continue, come what may,” he thundered.
He said the Sena would not be cowed down and his activists would disrupt the show. Even the Raj Thackeray-led Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) has protested to condemn the inclusion of Pakistani actors on the show and have demanded that the TV channel evict them from it.
“Bigg Boss”, which is hosted by Salman Khan in its fourth season, aired its introductory episode on Sunday.
Not willing to take any chances, Mumbai police have beefed up security outside the TV channel’s offices in Andheri east since Monday.

Shiv Sena storms set of Bigg Boss – The Express Tribune

:pop: oh man these Orange jokers are short of issues surely to beat their drum further

:pop: oh man these Orange jokers are short of issues surely to beat their drum further

Rightly said. These guys are jokers and when people stop giving them attention they will cease to exist.

Indeed, they are proving to be jokers but they are no way in the category of the great "Zaid Hamid". :lol:

Rightly said. These guys are jokers and when people stop giving them attention they will cease to exist.

jayron in the light of my interaction with saffron people, i have realised one thing that they lack proper guidance on many things one of these is their lack of conveying their message though proper ways just like sometimes back in our country a ruling alliance was lacking this skill of playing safe. They also got world attention by resorting to tear off billboards with women pictures but that attention was negative and short lived.

In case of saffron, it also lacks some good communication skills in English. Only if they had made the ban on Pakistani actors or players of anyone from Pakistan through proper legal ways according to local rules they might not have appeared as jokers

jayron in the light of my interaction with saffron people, i have realised one thing that they lack proper guidance on many things one of these is their lack of conveying their message though proper ways just like sometimes back in our country a ruling alliance was lacking this skill of playing safe. They also got world attention by resorting to tear off billboards with women pictures but that attention was negative and short lived.

In case of saffron, it also lacks some good communication skills in English. Only if they had made the ban on Pakistani actors or players of anyone from Pakistan through proper legal ways according to local rules they might not have appeared as jokers

how did you get in contact with saffron people??

hey anyone had checked ToI polls about Big Boss?

lolzz check out it says "Should Big Boss be banned for inviting criminals"

:lol: and then they say Indian media is NOT Orange

hey anyone had checked ToI polls about Big Boss?

lolzz check out it says "Should Big Boss be banned for inviting criminals"

:lol: and then they say Indian media is NOT Orange

By criminal they were referring to Bunty (alias Devendra) who is now eliminated. He was earlier a thief in Delhi.

They were not referring to Veena or Begum ......lolz

Yet our indian friends claim that pakistan is terrorist we are fighting terrorist but in india terrorist like shiv sinha are given govt help and respect so shame and also claim secular country india is not secular it is double standards for pakistanis we never did this to any indian

You want me to put the list of how many Indian TV shows/movies/artists are banned by Pakistan?

Your country even refused Lata Mangeshkar once.
Just ban Shiv Sena/MNS for betterment of India.

In that case you will be no longer democratic.

ENOUGH...

I'm going to take out the Thakreys..

FCJG300-0035.jpg

Anybody got a problem with that..??

:lol::lol:

Go ahead 100+ armed policemen with Glock-17's and Automatic rifles are waiting for you.

Both the Thackrey's are under Z+ security. You know what I mean.

My friend - If Pakistan can take part in CWG then whats wrong in Veena Malik taking part in Big Boss.

Coz Pakistan is part of CWG. Veena Malik is not part of India nor its culture.

1.) Indian artistes are not given importance in US / Europe also. They do not even know the names of the artistes from India. That's a worse treatment than what Pakistan offers to Indian artists.

Both Shahrukh Khan and Lata Mangeshkar are awarded the highest French Civilian honor.

I can put such more examples.

GB

1.) How do you know it has not touched me? Do you know me personally?

2.) Only a couple of guys have died due to MNS violence, but just how many deaths would it take for you to consider it wrong?

3.) So "the issue" (as per you) becomes a non-issue because of the closeness to Salman Khan? Some stand that!

Regards,
Anoop.

" MNS chief has tapered his voice on this believed due to his closeness with Salman Khan."

Here i was referring to the issue of Pakistani actors participation in big boss where Salman khan now anchors ,not UP/Bihari migration .

I support Shiv Sena here especially few or no Indian artistes are allowed in Pakistan plus there was terrorists attack by Pakistani citizen in Mumbai and Pakistan is not cooperating even in investigations like framing proper charges even Pakistan's courts.
Also the Big boss Pakistani artistes are not popular even in Pakistan.

I support Shiv Sena here especially few or no Indian artistes are allowed in Pakistan plus there was terrorists attack by Pakistani citizen in Mumbai and Pakistan is not cooperating even in investigations like framing proper charges even Pakistan's courts.
Also the Big boss Pakistani artistes are not popular even in Pakistan.

agreed:tup::tup:

Begum Nawazish Ali Bigg Boss 4 evicted contestant to meet Bal Thackeray

2010 Big Boss 4 latest news and updated reports, Pakistani anchor Begum Nawazish Ali got eliminated from the Bigg Boss house this week, revealed her desire to share a cup of tea with Shiv Sena Chief Balasaheb Thackeray and is looking for work in India. Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS workers have been protesting against Pakistani celebrities participating in Indian TV shows. Begum NawazishAli is the host of the talk show, Late Night With Begum Nawazish Ali, is popular as a gay icon. Pakistani contestant Ali Saleem, better known as BegumNawazishAli, was evicted from ‘Bigg Boss 4′ in the episode aired Friday after he received the lowest votes. Bigg Boss Four, being shot at a house in Lonavala, started with 13 contestants in a house without any communication with the outside world.

Begum Nawazish Ali Bigg Boss 4 evicted contestant to meet Bal Thackeray | Bollywood Billi | Bollywood Billi

Back
Top Bottom