Tjahjo told the Sampang district court.

The judge said that Muluk had propagated
Shia teachings in his village of Nangkernang,
where a nearby branch of the country’s
top Islamic clerical council dubbed the
denomination “deviant” from mainstream
Islam. Muluk said that he would file an
appeal against the ruling.

“I feel that my dignity has been crushed.
They accused me of being an infidel. I will
file an appeal for the sake of my pride,”
he told the court. Human Rights Watch
(HRW) criticised the court ruling and urged
the Indonesian government to immediately
release Muluk and repeal the country’s
blasphemy laws. The international rights
watchdog said that Sunni militants had
attacked Muluk’s village, burning houses,
including Muluk’s home, as well as an Islamic
school, and forcing 500 Shia followers to
flee their homes.

Shia cleric jailed for blasphemy in Indonesia | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia
=============================

Well done, Good job!
Iran probably sent them to gain Influence here

so you lock up a shia cleric after anti shia attack and charge him with blasphemy... ?

so you lock up a shia cleric after anti shia attack and charge him with blasphemy... ?

I've seen hundreds of videos on facebook of shias abusing important companions of the Prophet and even his wife!
I mean even the most liberal of people would agree that there must be some thing done for common decencies sake

Good for Indonesia, :tup:

I've seen hundreds of videos on facebook of shias abusing important companions of the Prophet and even his wife!
I mean even the most liberal of people would agree that there must be some thing done for common decencies sake

And they get considered as Muslims, anybody insult the prophet's wives and his companions are not Muslims and have never been so.

If they inflict psychological damages to certain group of people, they must be brought to justice by the City, similarly, the City must protect them in case of violence.

If the inflict psychological damages to certain group of people, they must be brought to justice by the City, similarly, the City must protect them in case of violence.

And what if that certain group infkict psychological damage to them ?

=============================

Well done, Good job!
Iran probably sent them to gain Influence here
The exact word you expect from takfiri mindset ...

If the court is so sure about their rulling why not publish to the world what was so blasphemous about his teaching.

They abuse or criticize ?? As per I know Shia are those who are descendent of very first followers, WHile Sunni are those who got Islam by hearing it (Suna --> Heard , Sunana --> Hearing, Sunni --> WHo heard it).

How come Shia will abuse Muhammad's wife whose son they are.. .

They abuse or criticize ?? As per I know Shia are those who are descendent of very first followers, WHile Sunni are those who got Islam by hearing it (Suna --> Heard , Sunana --> Hearing, Sunni --> WHo heard it).

How come Shia will abuse Muhammad's wife whose son they are.. .

Why do you care what these Muslim Shia/Sunni do? its their internal matter, we hindus/indians have no part in it. Unless you are a muslim yourself?

just yesterday i read a statistic that shias are most hated in indonesia , 70% indonesians don't consider them as muslims ...so no surprise

image001.png

This Shia - Sunni debate is confusing. On the one hand Muslims claim that if you believe in the 5 tenets/pillars of Islam then you are a Muslim. On the other hand plenty of Muslims reject Shias for example who believe in the 5 tenets of Islam but deviate from some issue or another ?

Good for Indonesia, :tup:

And they get considered as Muslims, anybody insult the prophet's wives and his companions are not Muslims and have never been so.

We can only lead them to right path. As a Muslim, its our duty. But if they don't follow you then you cannot force them to follow you. That's what I learn from my religion Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom