What's new

Shia cleric Allama Nasir Abbas shot dead in Lahore

Its very dangerous to be a shia in Pakistan it seems

Scourge of Religious Intolerance that afflicts our Society will destroy our Nation. I Stand with my Shia Brothers and Sister against these Sunni Misguided extremist. We Sunnis must collectively develop Zero Tolerance against these Extremist because these people are not only enemies of Pakistan but are enemies of Islam as well. This Muslim on Muslim violence will take over our Nation and destroy it from inside out like a Cancer. We must unite and fight against this Affliction.

Its very dangerous to be a shia in Pakistan it seems
its very dangerous to be a non active member of TTP

being shia is just bonus points for TTP & its sectarian allies.

do you know Colonnel Imam? he as no shia but was abducted and held by Luskher e Jhangvi (premier shia killing organisation) and he gave his "confession" interview while under LeJ and then he was executed by them in presence of TTP leader Hakim Ullah Mehsood.

this killing will continue as long as the courts continue to free the terrorists and continue to harass the security agencies for "missing people" and lawyers and PTI continue protests against drone strikes.

our current laws are such that even getting caught with blood and weapons in the hands is deemed "insufficient" by the courts and just to ally any doubts the terrorists declare in the courts that they will continue to kill whatever the verdict.

there are many videos of my former colleagues in khakis winning the terror war against the empty caves, bushes and rocks. but understandably the most vivid and clear executions of shias on the side roads and our captured troops carries far more impact. our captured soldiers normally get a shot in the back of the head and die quickly but if a shia solider is foud then there is a big ceremony, he will be beheaded his body desecrated and his parts thrown off the cliff while shouting Allah o Akbar.

meanwhile we Muslims will be ranting on the roads and internet over the violation of sovereignty by the US drone strikes

Scourge of Religious Intolerance that afflicts our Society will destroy our Nation. I Stand with my Shia Brothers and Sister against these Sunni Misguided extremist. .

please dont call them misguided Sunnis.
they are not Sunnis.. they want the world to see them as sunnis but they have nothing in common with us.

we are Sunnis we love the Prophet PBUH his family and his companions without any ifs and buts. I am not being wishful
trust me, they are non-human fiends let alone sunni or muslims. as prophesied they will spill the blood of the muslims like water, they will have long beards and will have marks on their foreheads due to their excess prayers and Quran on their tongue but their hearts and their actions will be devoid of Islam.

forgive me for saying this but I feel far more bad when a famous shia doctor or professor is killed. they specially target the famous and much loved personalities due to their give away names which really shocks the society.

Last edited:
very sad

I am sure again Lej will be responsible.I hope govt will take some action against them

Tehrik e Taliban Pakistan has claimed responsibility for the attack:

The Pakistani Taliban, who are Sunni Muslim militants, claimed responsibility, saying the killing was revenge for an attack in the city of Rawalpindi in which eight Sunnis were killed a month ago during a Shi'ite procession.

"We have killed this man for his direct involvement in the Rawalpindi killings," said the a Taliban spokesman, Ahmed Ali Entiqami.

"We plan to carry out more Shi'ite killings on a large scale."

Pakistani Shi'ite cleric shot dead in reprisal attack| Reuters

RIP.....
Isi liye Mall Road band tha..
On topic: This is a sad news and these extremists should be hunt down or they should be punished in public so everyone can learn from it.

Shias are regularly targeted.

Not merely Shias, both Shias and Sunnis. Don't deliberately overlook the obvious to create a false impression.

On topic, Inna Lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un.

It's not about Sunnis targeting Shias, it's about animals targeting Sunnis and Shias, although Shias are being targeted more systematically, but this is a terror campaign against Pakistani people, not just Sunnis or Shias.

It is about time we all (Sunnis, Shias etc. etc) realize that mixing religion and politics, or mixing religion with government is the most terrible thing in the world, especially in countries and regions with diverse population.

IN Pakistan, daily we talk about more Islam, more religion to be brought in to our constitution, our government, our schools and colleges.

And look what it has resulted in

merciless killings of innocent people.

But instead of stopping the religious poison from killing us, we insist on taking more and more and in bigger and bigger doeses.

Sadly.

Back
Top Bottom