What's new

Shia cleric Allama Nasir Abbas shot dead in Lahore

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Shia cleric Allama Nasir Abbas shot dead in Lahore

Shia cleric Allama Nasir Abbas of Multan was shot dead by unidentified armed men late on Sunday evening, DawnNews reported.

Allama Nasir, a leader of the Tehrik-i-Nifaz-i-Fiqa Jafria, was in Lahore for the past few days to conduct Majalis.

He was going to his residence after attending a Majlis in Shah Jamal when armed motorcycles intercepted his vehicle near FC College Underpass and opened fire.

Abbas was seriously injured in the attack and was taken to Sheikh Zayed Hospital. However, he succumbed to his injuries. Other occupants of the car including his friend, student and driver survived the attack.

Condemning the killing of Shia cleric, Majlis-i-Wahdatul Muslimeen has announced three days of mourning.

A spokesman of Majlis Wahadatul Musalameen said that the government has failed to stop sectarian targeted killings.

Meanwhile, Tahafuz-i-Azadari Council in Karachi also condemned the killing and slammed the government for failing to protect Shias in the country.

Shia cleric Allama Nasir Abbas shot dead in Lahore - DAWN.COM

Had Dr Haider Ali's murderers arrested, and action taken we might have avoided this murder...

Recently a Sunni cleric was assassinated in Lahore on 6th December

and now a Shia cleric martyred(RIP)

Government needs to also check media they are also doing provoking programs by both sects by some religious figures and political namely Faisal Raza Abdi

Tight the nose on such people who did this. things will go out of hand this is very dangerous

Last edited:
How unfortunate that we succumb to the desires of our enemies. Once a strong united fort, which has been divided into sects, language, tribes and so on. Many soft bellies available for easy penetration. Some funding it for economic reasons and some geopolitcal.

مجلس وحدت المسلمین کے رہنماء علامہ ناصر عباس قتل

204910_66231533.jpg

مجلس وحدت المسلمین کے رہنماء علامہ ناصر عباس کو لاہور میں قتل کر دیا گیا۔

لاہور: (دنیا نیوز) مجلس وحت المسلمین کے رہنماء علامہ ناصر عباس آف ملتان کے قاتلانہ حملے
میں جاں بحق ہونے کی اطلاعات ہیں۔ دنیا نیوز کے مطابق علامی ناصر عباس کو ایف ی کالج کے

قریب گولیوں کا نشانہ بنایا گیا۔ حملہ آور موٹر سائیکلوں پر سوار تھے جو واردات کے فوری بعد

موقع سے فرار ہونے میں کامیاب ہو گئے۔ پولیس نے واقعہ کی تفتیش شروع کر دی ہے۔ دوسری

جانب علامہ ناصر عباس کی ہلاکت کی خبر ملتے ہی مجلس وحدت المسلمین لاہور کے رہنمائوں کا
ہنگامی اجلاس طلب کر لیا گیا ہے۔

SOURCE:

DUNYA NEWS

http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/dunya-headline/204910_1#.Uq4QiuJYWAU

very sad

I am sure again Lej will be responsible.I hope govt will take some action against them

When ever one of these brothers out of country someone dies. Now Shahbaz Shareef in Indian tour.
RIP. He was brave leader and extremist were already after him. Now innocent victims of terrorism lost another voice.

Focusing only the tribal areas and making the region as a scapegoat for all the violence in pakistan is silly when actual clean up needs to happen in lahore and karachi. Equal importance , of restoring civilian faith in state machinery , must be applicable for these two cities as well when compared to the tribal belt.

very sad indeed , I agree there seems to be a plot to fan secatarian hatred in the country, everyone needs to be careful not to fall for this trap!!!

988818_264434350373444_2109705912_n.jpg

Mubarik ho Musalamano ! Dekho Tolerance, Harmony aur Peace ka peghaam, Muhabbat se bharpoor aur bhe boht si posts is page par mojood hain, dekh lo SSP walay boht peaceful log hain, aisay hi log un k baray mein Jhoot boltay rehtay hain.

Back
Top Bottom