What's new

Share your super natural experiences

I heard Garlic is effective against Draculla.... Cant say about our local ghosts.. :P

our local that is ghost of indian subcontinent have animosity with Mustard
images

Hello Buddy.

We Are Manufacturer And Exporter Of Cables. Find Here control cables Supplier, Control Cables India.

Thanks.

like wat? tell the whole story.. :pop:
well when we were posted in Rawalpindi, one of my Mom's colleague had some family troubles (usual desi jhagray) i guess.
Well she consulted some spirtual healer, he asked her to bring a small innocent boy..
that auntie asked for my Mom's permission to take me to that Baba ji, (i was eleven then) i was supposed to act like some vessel or some connection to the spirit world ... I guess...
Suprisingly that spirtual healer lived in a very posh area..
Well they took me to him , ok, then He blackened my right thumb with a black marker...
And asked me to to look at the thumb while my fist was closed holding a prayer bead..
Then he started asking me question regarding the auntie's problems ,
like e.g. How tall is the person hiding such and such amulet in a certain place?
(he said your thumb is like a TV now :rofl: )
He asked me many many question which i was supposed to answer while looking at my thumb..
I don't remember what exactly i saw, but i answered all his questions
they took me to him for days

one of my classfellow faced once. In class we had a topic and Sir asked if anybody ever faced then share, He (classmate) didnt want to explain but told his experience when we insisit, we clearly saw how he was scared when told.
Here's experience.
One night he was going back to home at 1am, there is graveyard on his way to house. There is a place called "Lal jhanday wali" with old trees which are possesed. When he was passing by that his motor-bike was turned off and stopped, he saw a women dressed in a white gaon, her long hair were scattered all over her body, her long nail and feet which were on back side. He could see her face because it was all dark,, he got unconsious and fell on road. Later after some friend of his uncle was passing by there, he got him back at his house, my classmate came to his senses in next morning...
He was really frightened when share this with red face.

I have countless stories of other people but I will narrate an experience from my own life (dunno if it counts as super-natural).

Years ago, I was at my uncle's house. I had a bad dream that my uncle was experiencing extreme pain in his waist and writhing and crying on his bed with agony. The very next day, while trying to lift something from the floor, he developed some problem in his waist and was literally shrieking with pain. When I heard the noise and went to his room, I saw him writhing with pain and crying on his bed in exactly the same way that I saw in my dream. He had to be hospitalized for many days. I still don't understand how I had already seen this in my dream. This is what we call "seeing the future", isn't it?

Now that we've come to dreams, how many of you have experienced lucid dreams? I have too many of them but my friends seem to experience them rarely or not at all.

I recently saw someone very close to me in an extremely bad shape in my dream. Blood dripping from the eyes of that person, frail and weak, snow white skin as if its bloodless. This person was mum and had a hand extended towards me as if this person wants some help.

Few weeks later i found out the same person in the biggest test of this person's life and had to help out, still doing so.

Is it supernatural?

I recently saw someone very close to me in an extremely bad shape in my dream. Blood dripping from the eyes of that person, frail and weak, snow white skin as if its bloodless. This person was mum and had a hand extended towards me as if this person wants some help.

Few weeks later i found out the same person in the biggest test of this person's life and had to help out, still doing so.

Is it supernatural?

Did you watch any zombie movie prior to that night?

Is it supernatural?
:fie: That was scary :fie: meh

well when we were posted in Rawalpindi, one of my Mom's colleague had some family troubles (usual desi jhagray) i guess.
Well she consulted some spirtual healer, he asked her to bring a small innocent boy..
that auntie asked for my Mom's permission to take me to that Baba ji, (i was eleven then) i was supposed to act like some vessel or some connection to the spirit world ... I guess...
Suprisingly that spirtual healer lived in a very posh area..
Well they took me to him , ok, then He blackened my right thumb with a black marker...
And asked me to to look at the thumb while my fist was closed holding a prayer bead..
Then he started asking me question regarding the auntie's problems ,
like e.g. How tall is the person hiding such and such amulet in a certain place?
(he said your thumb is like a TV now :rofl: )
He asked me many many question which i was supposed to answer while looking at my thumb..
I don't remember what exactly i saw, but i answered all his questions
they took me to him for days

it is called "Mashi nottam" in Kerala,India meaning "ink and looking at the hands". it's a Hindu tantric thing?.
online indian astrology, indian vedic astrology, future predictions,horoscopes, astrological remedies, astrological solutions
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=mashi+nottam

^^It had hardly anything to do with astrology

Is it supernatural?

No, but such bad dreams according to Hadiths should not be told better give sadqa for that person even if it is 200 rupees and keep mum and pray for a good out come.

I worked for a few months as an intern at the local university under a loans co coordinator who I was very uneasy with. Then a few months later I decided to install a tv tuner card on my computer in order to watch the olympics ( I normallt NEVER watch tv) but couldnt receive the broadcast signsl from the local tv stations. I then purchased an electronic amplified antenae and started to receive regional tv signals from far away but still no local stations then bam, during a commercial break in one of the regional signals the loans co ordinator was in court for being a pedophile!

What were the chances?

Back
Top Bottom