What's new

Share your super natural experiences

You guys should check out Jinnah Park at Sialkot Cantonment.
Anything unusual about that park? Please share some details.

One time my mother told me of how her friends actually contacted jinn and asked it questions. I wish she could remember the questions.
You should ask her about how they managed to contact a Jinn in first place. From what i know even contacting them isn't without risks.

Anything unusual about that park? Please share some details.

You should ask her about how they managed to contact a Jinn in first place. From what i know even contacting them isn't without risks.

Yes. That's why it's haram. But the things you see in movies have some reality to them. Like sitting in a dark room, candles around the room, sitting a certain way and direction. These are said to be signals to jinn.

Well TBH me belonging from north of Pakistan (Chitral) I have heard /seen some Supernatural stuff,Well enough to make you believe in those things,I'm not a skeptical nutjob or a fanboy Just saying.
Anyways This area is a district three parts need to be understood Lower part ,Mid Town Chitral and surrounding areas and Upper Chitral(All the way to the Durand line this area of Pakistan is accessed through (Lowray Pass(Locally known as Blood Pass*LeoZagga*))
800px-Ashfaq7.JPG

the most dangerous road on the Planet (It has been featured on National Geographic most dangerous roads on the planet),The picture above is nothing compared to an aerial view (Apologies I Just can't find those pictures but I have seen ones) those pictures are scary you know these zig zaging of roads on either side of the mountain feels like some sort of Alien race that made something outa their minds ,Its just looks very strange and well the only thing I'm afraid of is this damn road plus an aerial view of the road is terrifying.If you drive on this road you will have the chancesyou might get topside (That's somewhat easy) *** Not really..But if you do downside it'll be real quick straight to the bottom ..will be quick for you becauseeeee..This road changes every road rule you've been taught,Forget murree that's just childplay,To give you an example of this ..is that heavy traffic is the 78% traffic on this road and you have to give them way and sometimes the drivers would stand inches off the edge of the road ...Fantastic huh.When you reach the end of this road you need to take a turn in such degrees that isn't going to risk your vehicles Metal under-wrappings(Sedans) this includes your rear wheels risk chances of having your vehicles controls completely being blown off,I hear news of people and cars plunging into the depths of this mountain and the river beneath every year not once or twice..
This area or district is cut-off from Mainland Pakistan approximately (2) Months sometimes during winters Landslides ,roads being completely blown off is a normal part of the year for residents however due to global warming since 2012 there hasn't been major snow falls.Sometimes This whole district has been in past cut-off completely for longer times than 2 months.
Forget the damned tunnel its useless and always closed (Brilliance of corruption)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowari_Tunnel
69583800.jpg

The Exit during a normal winters day.
chk_jschl

The Entry from the heart of Lowari Mountain .
A-snow-leopard-in-Chitral-Gol-national-park-Photos-of-Chitral-Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa-Province-Pakistan.jpg

Area is home to some amazing wild animals Including the snow leopard and other stuff like the Markour(Hunted by Fuc**** Foreigners but Government has woken up now).
Anyways this area is also home to some Weird folk-lore UFO sightings(Believe that) and Vampires.I suggest to hear the weird folk lore and UFO sightings you must visit the place your self(I believe these stories because most of the people who report the sightings are cut-off from the modern world hearing about UFO's and then dreaming or just having your brain wiring go wrong is one thing ,doesn't apply to the people of the area !! : @
The vampire story I'm going to share because this is one story which everyone needs to hear.
My brother(Damn Wilderness freak) is a friend of a Vampire,The guy exists its a true story.He has two long sharp teeths lives somewhere unknown in Upper chitral(Edge of the mountains)comes down every-time towards town area of chitral up till 2011 for supplies or checking his email (Kidding email)
This guy claims to be-faster than everyone else and no one can outrun him in the night.
Claims he drinks blood ..one time my brother offered him a drink and he said dude I don't drink those I need blood,he claims he drinks animal blood because he doesn't want to hurt humans.Damn this guy
Anyways I asked many people including my brother who has tried to seen him and get him to talk,he has been missing since 2011.**** vampires are real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well TBH me belonging from north of Pakistan (Chitral) I have heard /seen some Supernatural stuff,Well enough to make you believe in those things,I'm not a skeptical nutjob or a fanboy Just saying.
Anyways This area is a district three parts need to be understood Lower part ,Mid Town Chitral and surrounding areas and Upper Chitral(All the way to the Durand line this area of Pakistan is accessed through (Lowray Pass(Locally known as Blood Pass*LeoZagga*))
800px-Ashfaq7.JPG

the most dangerous road on the Planet (It has been featured on National Geographic most dangerous roads on the planet),The picture above is nothing compared to an aerial view (Apologies I Just can't find those pictures but I have seen ones) those pictures are scary you know these zig zaging of roads on either side of the mountain feels like some sort of Alien race that made something outa their minds ,Its just looks very strange and well the only thing I'm afraid of is this damn road plus an aerial view of the road is terrifying.If you drive on this road you will have the chancesyou might get topside (That's somewhat easy) *** Not really..But if you do downside it'll be real quick straight to the bottom ..will be quick for you becauseeeee..This road changes every road rule you've been taught,Forget murree that's just childplay,To give you an example of this ..is that heavy traffic is the 78% traffic on this road and you have to give them way and sometimes the drivers would stand inches off the edge of the road ...Fantastic huh.When you reach the end of this road you need to take a turn in such degrees that isn't going to risk your vehicles Metal under-wrappings(Sedans) this includes your rear wheels risk chances of having your vehicles controls completely being blown off,I hear news of people and cars plunging into the depths of this mountain and the river beneath every year not once or twice..
This area or district is cut-off from Mainland Pakistan approximately (2) Months sometimes during winters Landslides ,roads being completely blown off is a normal part of the year for residents however due to global warming since 2012 there hasn't been major snow falls.Sometimes This whole district has been in past cut-off completely for longer times than 2 months.
Forget the damned tunnel its useless and always closed (Brilliance of corruption)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowari_Tunnel
69583800.jpg

The Exit during a normal winters day.
chk_jschl

The Entry from the heart of Lowari Mountain .
A-snow-leopard-in-Chitral-Gol-national-park-Photos-of-Chitral-Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa-Province-Pakistan.jpg

Area is home to some amazing wild animals Including the snow leopard and other stuff like the Markour(Hunted by Fuc**** Foreigners but Government has woken up now).
Anyways this area is also home to some Weird folk-lore UFO sightings(Believe that) and Vampires.I suggest to hear the weird folk lore and UFO sightings you must visit the place your self(I believe these stories because most of the people who report the sightings are cut-off from the modern world hearing about UFO's and then dreaming or just having your brain wiring go wrong is one thing ,doesn't apply to the people of the area !! : @
The vampire story I'm going to share because this is one story which everyone needs to hear.
My brother(Damn Wilderness freak) is a friend of a Vampire,The guy exists its a true story.He has two long sharp teeths lives somewhere unknown in Upper chitral(Edge of the mountains)comes down every-time towards town area of chitral up till 2011 for supplies or checking his email (Kidding email)
This guy claims to be-faster than everyone else and no one can outrun him in the night.
Claims he drinks blood ..one time my brother offered him a drink and he said dude I don't drink those I need blood,he claims he drinks animal blood because he doesn't want to hurt humans.Damn this guy
Anyways I asked many people including my brother who has tried to seen him and get him to talk,he has been missing since 2011.**** vampires are real.
Ahh a vampire? :o: Are u sure he is not some jinn who happens to be a Vampire Diaries fan? :p:
I once went to this place far up north more than a decade ago and there was some small military installation over there, the care taker over there told us his real life experience that once the winters set in the place is inaccessible and he stays over there all by himself. So during this time he gets frequent visits from a creature, covered in hairs from head to toes, it knocks at his door and he has also seen it catching fish from the river with its hands. He said it was a churail but my guess is it could be the elusive Yeti.

Yes. That's why it's haram. But the things you see in movies have some reality to them. Like sitting in a dark room, candles around the room, sitting a certain way and direction. These are said to be signals to jinn.
Yes that is true, even showing deep interest in them can provoke their attention, once i was reading their stories and discussing them with a friend and later when i tried going to sleep i felt that someone is in my room walking and preventing me from sleeping, may be it was my mind playing games on me but from there on-wards i never look into supernatural stuff before bed time. It's good that your mom and her friends walked away unharmed as Jinns have a mind of their own and they don't go for human logic and understanding of things. People think that they can convince them to be their friends, whereas Jinns have their own priorities and this is where people wind up getting in trouble with them.

Ahh a vampire? :o: Are u sure he is not some jinn who happens to be a Vampire Diaries fan? :p:
I once went to this place far up north more than a decade ago and there was some small military installation over there, the care taker over there told us his real life experience that once the winters set in the place is inaccessible and he stays over there all by himself. So during this time he gets frequent visits from a creature, covered in hairs from head to toes, it knocks at his door and he has also seen it catching fish from the river with its hands. He said it was a churail but my guess is it could be the elusive Yeti.

Yes that is true, even showing deep interest in them can provoke their attention, once i was reading their stories and discussing them with a friend and later when i tried going to sleep i felt that someone is in my room walking and preventing me from sleeping, may be it was my mind playing games on me but from there on-wards i never look into supernatural stuff before bed time. It's good that your mom and her friends walked away unharmed as Jinns have a mind of their own and they don't go for human logic and understanding of things. People think that they can convince them to be their friends, whereas Jinns have their own priorities and this is where people wind up getting in trouble with them.
Well There is another story ,I have seen huge ,Huge graves in one area of chitral the size of a medium sized house.Almost everyone elders and teenagers say that they are Giants(People) ,But I doubt that they were Giants probably mass graves who knows.
Anyways I think the vampire is real,hes been missing since 2011.Probably moved to china or enjoying some goat soup with local taliban in afghanistan who knows.
But I don't think he is fake,Only fake if the Whole town and my elder brother is Bonkers ,I doubt that.
and no not a vampire fan,His eyes are red and teeth are sharp as reported by people.
You have to know people of this area have no idea about Twilight they can't even speak urdu properly so not vampire fans.

Well There is another story ,I have seen huge ,Huge graves in one area of chitral the size of a medium sized house.Almost everyone elders and teenagers say that they are Giants(People) ,But I doubt that they were Giants probably mass graves who knows.
Anyways I think the vampire is real,hes been missing since 2011.Probably moved to china or enjoying some goat soup with local taliban in afghanistan who knows.
But I don't think he is fake,Only fake if the Whole town and my elder brother is Bonkers ,I doubt that.
and no not a vampire fan,His eyes are red and teeth are sharp as reported by people.
You have to know people of this area have no idea about Twilight they can't even speak urdu properly so not vampire fans.
No, i don't doubt the existence of that vampire fella, but there is a possibility that he was a jinn, who manifested in that form, as Jinns are also known to feed on blood, they are master pranksters and can conveniently shape shift too. That said, he could also be an entirely different supernatural creature. If you can find out more about him, then please do share.

No, i don't doubt the existence of that vampire fella, but there is a possibility that he was a jinn, who manifested in that form, as Jinns are also known to feed on blood, they are master pranksters and can conveniently shape shift too. That said, he could also be an entirely different supernatural creature. If you can find out more about him, then please do share.
I have done the best I could to find him and asked people to tell me asap who finds him so far he is missing since 2011..!! he was living alone no-one knew about him only knew that he had no family lived in upper chitral alone only known friends he had were on his visit to the Town center,He actually became Interested in technology and asked my brother what was a laptop and cellphone.This vampire was real and friendly too his name began with R some thing like Rissam I think.
He started to stop visiting after his claims of drinking blood was beginning to frighten the towns folk and claims of his Super speed at night time etc.
Some even accused him of witchery or some sort of Jinn.
This guy was real and you've no idea how much hard I dug to look for him ..Not seen after 2011 !! Believe me this I ain't forgetting till I am old.
Have experienced some supernatural sam and dean CR4P ,However these things are dispersing ,now when you visit chitral people have Broadband Internet and use 3G cell phones browsing the Internet etc.
Technology has taken over!!

Different people approach life differently and some deviate from what may be perceived as traditional life style......Its kind of normal stuff. As for love, it isn't for every one and for a loner like yourself it makes sense. I am not sure if Djinns can contact people via internet but if they do, i wont be surprised. With supernatural anything is possible.
I'm a not loner, I have pretty good number of friends among both genders and almost from every part of the planet. And I love my family and they love me.

I'm a not loner, I have pretty good number of friends among both genders and almost from every part of the planet. And I love my family and they love me.
LOL Say what now? o_O............I assumed you were a loner because you said that you have spent most time of your life by yourself. Secondly, loving your family and regular friends is platonic love, and i take it that you are also aware of this, since you pointed to a different kind of love when you claimed that "you have never fallen in love"? Ahh you humans are so complicated:pleasantry:

LOL Say what now? o_O............I assumed you were a loner because you said that you have spent most time of your life by yourself. Secondly, loving your family and regular friends is platonic love, and i take it that you are also aware of this, since you pointed to a different kind of love when you claimed that "you have never fallen in love"? Ahh you humans are so complicated:pleasantry:
Living alone means I have had unshared accommodation for most part of life since (5<yrs) I don't feel comfortable in sharing my space with anyone but that does not mean that I don't meet people but I keep a certain distance and that I'm investigating if that's normal, paranormal or abnormal because I think everyone loves a certain degree of privacy and perhaps life has afforded me, fortunately or unfortunately, this opportunity more than most of the other people. Being addicted to finding all the things in their exact positions since teens and the same stops me from crashing into anyone else's couch/bed home either I will come running back to my home or to a hotel room (alone). So sometimes I think I can't fall in love with anyone but perhaps it is that I have not met that person yet for whom I would consider changing the rules and lowering my guards. But I think my guards are a bit too high and that's what I think is paranormal :)

The story I am about to tell you is a true story happened to my extended family. The story was told to us by our elders. The story revolves around the period of partition ( I guess it was before partition ). At that time my immediate family as well as my extended family used to live in Multan in Totel Pura to be precise. Now if any 1 of you lives in Multan he would be familiar with the area & would know that this area has a huge old graveyard. As the population grew people started building their houses where their used to be graveyards & now there are a whole bunch of people who are living in that area after building their houses without the relevant authority’s permission. At that time the graveyard was massive with very less houses & population in that area. People were afraid to venture through graveyards at night no matter how short their distance would be to their house if they just crossed through. Any way the story is 1 of our extended family member was coming on cycle late at night after watching a movie. He had covered a small distance when he heard someone calling his name. When he turned back he saw his boss ( he used to work in a forest department and is boss was a Sikh guy ) so he stopped their until his boss reached him. His boss asked where are you coming from late at night he said boss I went to watch a movie & now I am going home. So they started walking together & talking. Once they reached near the graveyard his boss asked him where do you live & he told the address and his boss said look if we go through this place we will take a long time to reach the destination why don’t we go through graveyard it would be shorter & would save a lot of time. He said I am afraid to go through graveyard at night as there are Djinns in the graveyard. His boss said don’t worry I am with you why are you so afraid. He said sorry but I won’t go through graveyard. All this time he has his cycle with him & both are walking as it would be unrespectable for him to sit on his cycle while his boss travels on foot. ( Now have heard from my elders that Djinns are afraid of fire & Iron. How true it is ALLAH knows best. ) Now slowly he reaches his destination ( his home ) & as he is travelling with his boss he couldn’t tell him to leave as he has reached his destination. Just to be clear his father was a very strict man of honour. So he reluctantly knocks on his door firstly because he came late secondly because he brought a stranger with him to his house. His father already angry at him for coming home late starts cursing him in his room & starts to walk toward the main door. His boss turns to him and says your father is coming he is very angry with you and is cursing you. At this point he is totally shocked & watches his boss in astonishment that how he can know what my father is doing. At this point his father opens the door & starts curing him that is this the time to come home & whom have you brought with you late at night. He says this is my boss & his father starts cursing his boss the boss says do you know who I am? his father says whoever you are just get out from here. His boss says ok if that is the case then just look at the top of that tree there ( it was a Peepal Tree don’t know the English name for this tree ) & says 1 2 3 and just disappears from there & the top of the Peepal tree was on fire. His father’s tongue got swollen & came out of his mouth & his son just fainted. He had high fever for 3 days & his father condition was not good. His father started to recite Quranic verses and after some time his swollen tongue started to become normal slowly. After some days his tongue came to its right size & the swollen was totally gone.

Back
Top Bottom