What's new

Share your super natural experiences

mujhay kya pata, ham tou khud 2 bajay tak GPO ki stairs per bethay rehtay thay...:wacko:

jese hi hamara trip khatam howa, ham wapis bhag aye.... it really wasnt funny...it really felt scary back then, but now I can laugh on it..:angel:
:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

do bujy tuk?:wacko: usky bad ghosts ja kur so jaty thy kia?:wacko: or u ppl wud hav becum even more scarier than ghosts afta 2 am :wacko:

when I was a kid 9/11 happened and I was so excited , later I grew up and learned I did 9/11 infact.

This is some interesting stuff....

Although I don't buy some jinn stories...

Certainly scary super natural experiences I wasn't thinking they'd all be like this ....:D

Okay ill say my experience...

I was praying Maghrib prayer...there's food outside on my porch...old food.

All of the sudden I see black presence...raise my head up slightly and there it is

Raccoon eating cheesebread....he felt threatened by me and stood in his feet and raised his arms...

I send him a message that I was cool with him eating...he eventually was able to comprehend..then eat the rest of the food.

Please Share only serious super natural experience and if you have any explanation of those based on religious or scientific theory .

Yes ..i have something to share ..i was doing my education in bangalore .. Struggling hard to meet expectation of parents .. Failed miserably .. Life was hell and i became very weak ..days and nights were one ..forgotten my sleep .. Then one night i saw a dream as if everything is happening before me .. I woke up suddenly .. Shivering and sweating .. My life passed but that dream become a vision .. I saw my future home .. Life partner and my self being an uncle .. Oh all that was true .. Or may be i was guided by that dream to take decisions to make my vision true .. But the location and surrounding locations of my home was exactly the same as saw in dream..it was my father who bought land and constructed the same house ..yes i took some decisions according to my dream but who guided my father ?

One thing i forgot to mention and unbelievable ..after i saw our newly constructed home i thought everything was as i saw in dream but a well infront of house was not there ..it was in my head for two years and i was astonished to see that concrete well started to crumble and collapsed and my dream was infront of me ..

People who say they experienced something supernatural are either mentally unstable or lying

Okay ill say my experience...

I was praying Maghrib prayer...there's food outside on my porch...old food.

All of the sudden I see black presence...raise my head up slightly and there it is

Raccoon eating cheesebread....he felt threatened by me and stood in his feet and raised his arms...

I send him a message that I was cool with him eating...he eventually was able to comprehend..then eat the rest of the food.

He spared you ..

mfg!!!
I have had almost a similar experience...!!!
I dont care if anybody believes me or not...have been trying to get my parents to believe me for a long time seems people only believe it when they see it happening to them..
here it goes...
two years back when I was 21...I used to go to this jogging park right next to my gym and run at around 8pm in the night everyday...
this one day I was running and was 20 minutes into my running when suddenly I looked up and saw a blue-bright dot in the sky...
I didn't pay much attention..as I thought it might be some plane passing by....
I kept running...
2-3 mintes later I looked up again and the light was there...albeit at not the same position it had moved but appeared to be stationary when I was looking at it...
I tried to think of a reason...you know that when you experience something strange our mind tries desperately to come up with theories explaining these strange occurances...and so I tired to imagine all the reasons for that light to be there...
I stopped running and paid attention...
it looked like a bright-blue led...in the sky...
and then just as I stood there watching it....
it zig-zagged in the sky...it was dancing...!
all acroos the sky...moving in random motion...like no known aircraft can...!
I knew immediately that this one would be hard to explain...
the first thought was that I am imagining this and that I am tired...
I sat on the grass wit hmy head still looking upwards...
I had my gym bag there...and I took a sip from my sipper...
I looked up and the LED was in a different quadrant of the sky...
I knew it wasn't fatigue that made me see that light..
the second though was that somebody was messing with me...
it could have been some kid with a laser pointer...
but it wasn't
the area has no tall buildings...and i am yet to come across a blue-led laser pointer in dilli..
plus the laser would not appear as a dot in a cloudless sky...
the ligth was gone in some time and I started to jog again...
I completed one round and looked it wasn't there..
two rounds...still not there...
three rounds...not there...
then when I thought it had left me...
I looked up after the 5-6th round...and the led was right on top of my head...like at 90degrees....and stable...
just as I looked at me...the led dashed across the sky...and went under the horizon...
gone...
I called my friend...cus at this point I was scared...
he came leaving his sets in the gym aside...but the light was gone...
I couldnt explain...you know how frinds are...he laughed at me...and told me to go home and rest...
I went home and stayed up...for that night...I googled this and found that others have experienced something similar with bright lights and shiitt...
it ws too bizzarre...

That's natural thing...
Go to top floor of your house. Stand at a corner and look at a star almost near to your zenith for a minute.
Now close your eyes and open again...
you will find the start moving here and there.

Back
Top Bottom