What's new

Share your desktop & wallpapers

yeah yeah alienware lol who knows more about alienware than me i been using it since it was first launched (PC Fanatic Mcgill degree holder)
good point how come most of the AW processors in the past were all over clocked before this one AW were using AMD/Intel quadcore! frankly i would opt for Dell even thought dell acquired AW i still prefer Dell and the result are close enough it all depends on pocket than again it all depends on preference after using AW for few year i've switched to Dell i prefer everything dell right from monitor to tower casing to printer!

yeah yeah alienware lol who knows more about alienware than me i been using it since it was first launched (PC Fanatic Mcgill degree holder)
good point how come most of the AW processors in the past were all over clocked before this one AW were using AMD/Intel quadcore! frankly i would opt for Dell even thought dell acquired AW i still prefer Dell and the result are close enough it all depends on pocket than again it all depends on preference after using AW for few year i've switched to Dell i prefer everything dell right from monitor to tower casing to printer!

lol my friend, are u comparing the first ever AW to this baby? they aint even in the same league. I dont need an overclock for my rig coz it will cover every software under the sun. this processor can go upto 3.8 Ghz and still be on the safe zone, now thatz extreme. Thatz why I said no need for overclocking.

Dell, anybody for that matter, still dont have any system in their inventory that can offer this much power, and its true AW is now under Dell. Even if u custom build a rig, there is no chassi outthere that offers u 6 hard disk bays that are hot swapable.

My Avatar & my wall paper

b213038076a882abf2a8da30aaefd443.jpg

lol xebex yar read what wrote duh!@xebex..6 hard disk bays what what are you going to do with it? how much do you download? how often do you download? u play games do you buy genuine or download pirated ones? even if AW offers 2TB its useless i consider it nothing more than just to self satisfy that i am better than other...remember Dell acquired AW its a band for its own self other than that Dell controls it dell won't want at the same time to let down its XPS based premium gaming desktops/laptops it all comes to research my friend i am guess your over taken by specs of the system and just because its expensive you are comfy with it!...a hardcore gamer is someone who spends 12 hours in front of PC playing hardcore games this is the best definition are you one of them? or you work a barely have 5 hours to spend in front of PC for chat/forum...

Last edited:
@freeKin.........
hey can u plz tell me hw u did it??win 7 theme on XP??

No need to exaggerate alienware so much. it is a good pc but not something unique.
i never pay for such computers and such brands. i always do my own job. go to a technomarket and buy whatever i want and build my pc on my own...
6 years ago i had water cooling, it is not something new for me.

Also, a quadro or firegl doesnt help you to get better render. rendering time depends on cpu's performance+ ram amount.

but at least it can be considered as a high performance computer. better than most of the people have.
i hope you enjoy your time with that machine :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom