What's new

Share your desktop & wallpapers

Creder

Reaction score
9b412a113d2a5d32f14a966a2e362da1.jpg

well i don't change my desktop wallpaper anymore.......... when i stated learning computer back in 1998/99 that time i had a craze of changing the wallpapers everyday adding new themes and colour schemes on my PC but those days are gone now

I don't think after 2002-2003 i ever changed my desktop wallpaper... yes may be i did for a couple of times but can't remember now

people like me still uses xp :) yes stability and speed. vista is really slow and it torments gamers like me. and 7 has some problems. as an example matlab or solidworks doesnt work properly. so i keep using xp. i guess it will be my O.S for a year more untill 7 gets stable.

people like me still uses xp :) yes stability and speed. vista is really slow and it torments gamers like me. and 7 has some problems. as an example matlab or solidworks doesnt work properly. so i keep using xp. i guess it will be my O.S for a year more untill 7 gets stable.

so you will skip windows vista? jumping from xp to windows 7......... i didn't like windows 7 so far........ vista is better........ before i used to like XP but Vista has improved a lot and if you have a good processor/ram you don't face any problem in Vista Home Premium

so you will skip windows vista? jumping from xp to windows 7......... i didn't like windows 7 so far........ vista is better........ before i used to like XP but Vista has improved a lot and if you have a good processor/ram you don't face any problem in Vista Home Premium

i have everything :rofl: but not patience.
Sir, to be honest i also used vista but i couldnt bear it. i know there are some developments. it is not as slow as its first times, it is more stable but i dont want to see constant updates and a slow motion operating system. yes i will jump to 7 from xp. i used 7 for a few weeks but constant crashes of solidworks and matlab made me install xp back. i m happy with old but reliable xp. i just wait now. but i cant use the advantages of dx 10. thats really annoying...

Hey how did u post these pics i mean if i upload it it will take time to be approved or just upload to some service and get a link here?!

Alienware desktops are ok but your specifications are still too low for a hard core gamer!
Alienware laptops No 1 flop!! Heat like your going to cook kebabs lol..and yes i know more...

xebex yar i have noticed one thing if you are using windows 7 or theme of windows 7 on windows vista one thing if you have easy access from task-bar for those links or to all the folders and applications why need icons on the desktop man one of the reason win 7 introduced that nice thing in task bar is to have ease of access lol a little for all the members to think about xebex's desktop..is it win 7 or not lol!!

My desktop wallpaper..
URL]

Last edited:
I bet nobody can beat my rig.

3.2 GHz, i7 quad core, 6GB RAM, Nvidia with liquid cooled. Lets see who can beat my baby.

ALIENWARE!

if i were you i wouldnt be so ''modest''. there may be some AMD-ATI users :) honestly i like ATI but now i use a gtx 280 now.

Alienware desktops are ok but your specifications are still too low for a hard core gamer!
Alienware laptops No 1 flop!! Heat like your going to cook kebabs lol..and yes i know more...

My desktop wallpaper..
URL]

hmmm its Alienware Area-51 desktop dude. first ever liquid cooled system from Alienware with active air vents that opens and close depeds on the heat picked up by multiple sensors. heat is no problem. how come 3.2 GHz processor(not overclocked) is too low for hardcore gaming, its the most powerfull processor you can buy from intel for a desktop. heck, am not simulating a full scale nuclear test in my system.:smokin:

Just for u to get an idea.....

cd3a44798e937763bdf55c8f4ac54eb6.jpg

if i were you i wouldnt be so ''modest''. there may be some AMD-ATI users :) honestly i like ATI but now i use a gtx 280 now.

I actually dont use my rig for gaming though it is built for it. as u can see in the desktop, my softwares icons are Autocad 3DsMax, Maya, CAD, Mudbox etc. gonna replace my Geforce graphics card with Quadro series so that i can take advantage of 3D modeling and Video editing.

Back
Top Bottom