What's new

share any artistic skills that you have!

razgriz19

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
guyz please share any skills that you posses
for a start here are some sketches i drew few years ago

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

picture3v.jpg

62733201.png

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

scan0013e.jpg

you have nice sketching skills, i have to share some sketches, may not be too good, but i havent got the scanned copy yet, i havnt got tha camera either :)

you have nice sketching skills, i have to share some sketches, may not be too good, but i havent got the scanned copy yet, i havnt got tha camera either :)

thank u, and yes please do share i would luv to see them! :cheers:

Fantastic sketches.. I copied then to my HDD.. and one of your sketches is my wallpaper now.. Thank you ...

Fantastic sketches.. I copied then to my HDD.. and one of your sketches is my wallpaper now.. Thank you ...

Let me guess, the 2nd pic from the first post? ;)

@ Razgriz. Nice sketches mate. I used to sketch myself, but some one stole my entire collection and I kinda lost interest.

Thanks for starting this. I think I will take that hobby up again.

HAHAHAHA Your a digimon fan =P?

Jokes a side nice art work mate keep it up =P here is some of mine

35lccd1.png

Thats all for me though i''ll share some of my friends work here. They are on a whole diffrent level then me and compared to them i am nothing =P

By layne
2ekhfev.png

By layne (render by vasco)
2ecox9h.png

Thats all remember don't RIP my or layne's work *riping another artists work and claming it to be yours is against the law and you can be fined up too 5000$ and up too 3 months jail time*

^Modiing experince sure helps xD.

Let me guess, the 2nd pic from the first post? ;)

@ Razgriz. Nice sketches mate. I used to sketch myself, but some one stole my entire collection and I kinda lost interest.

Thanks for starting this. I think I will take that hobby up again.

sorry to hear but im looking forward to see it =)
btw second one is my fav too XD
my friends makes fun of it because some "thing" is smaller but they want it bigger =D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom