What's new

Shaheen-3 Missiles 90 Seconds To Delhi

India may not be able to fully defend itself from a possible Pakistani nuclear strike in a conflict despite the country's heavy investments in developing anti-ballistic missile systems, a Russian nuclear expert has cautioned.

Follow @ETDefence Twitter handle for comprehensive coverage on other buzzing Defence stories

Petr Topychkanov, a senior researcher at the Carnegie Moscow Centre's Non-Proliferation Programme, said that despite large scale cooperation between India and Israel for the development of a ballistic missile defence system and India's efforts for acquiring S-400 defence systems from Russia, it is "very far" from defending itself from a Pakistani missile attack.

"Even in 10 years and with the huge budgets that India plans to spend on the development of nuclear weapons and capabilities, it is difficult to imagine it will be able to defend its territory from possible strikes from Pakistan in case of conflict," Topychkanov was quoted as saying.

I fully agree with you. Our BMD can not fully defend but we can defend many of them.However, Pakustan has no system to defdnd against Massive missile strikes.

India is overrated from to many disinformation lab propaganda by BJP. Which has casued them pain in 2019 and 2020.

Pakistan should be the favourite in a potential conflict due to many issues on their side that doesn't exist on Pakistan side. They are disorganized and majority won't fight except the north that is where Pakistan will come hard down on and smash while the remaining once will fold without much resistance I mean the central and Southern parts.

Pakistan should blitz them in an offensive doctrine bringing the fight immediately inside India.. They need moral self-beefing up as a fuel and without it they collapse which means they don't have much of a dog-fight in themselves or war of attrition especially in a dark situation with nuclear winter kicking in and food crops failing. Your peasantry will always shine thru in times of hardship. They just don't have the grid Pakistan outmatches them there who believe this is a holy cause they don't lack motivation
While currently in the area where marijuana is legal - I do engage in using it which is the requirement be on the same level as what you just posted.

How about making peace so you won't need to spend money on such extravagant projects.

Hum toh aman ki asha lekaar kab se baithay rahein hain..Yeh aap log heen hain jo nahin suntay...

On a serious note...if there is a generation of complete peace, the India-Pakistan conflict will end in transfer of Kashmir Valley from India and Azad Kashmir from Pakistan to make an independent mountain nation on the lines of Bhutan...Gilgit, Baltistan and Jammu and Ladakh stays with Pakistan and India respectively

I see this blue sky proposal implemented somewhere around 2050

While currently in the area where marijuana is legal - I do engage in using it which is the requirement be on the same level as what you just posted.

Sun-Tzu: Said know yourself and your enemy and you won't lose in a 100 battles.

I have taken my time to deeply investigate what lays on the otherside both from conventional military point of view, social life, norms, habits, beliefs, patriotism, self-worthiness, organization.

What lays on the other side is indeed a paper tiger masked as something else entirely but I can see thru it. Remember that size is an illusion. not more then 3mil vs 5mil appox will engage each other anyways.. The rest are just statistics.

I can give you an example on a country I searched out but found it to be formidble that is China. They are solid across 7 of these 8 and little bit less on the 8th measurement.

And you need to stop with your shitload of crappy posts - get lost from the thread and let actual debate happen.
He has been barking same nonsense elsewhere. Now he can charge his single brain cell.
@ Topic.....remember watching a debate on possible scenario between the two countries which included some International experts.
Most were of opinion that compared to Pakistan, Indian cities are much more densely populated thus India will suffer heavily in casualties from which it will find impossible to recover while for thinly spread Pakistani population, India will need much more concentrated effort to achieve it's goals.

Sun-Tzu: Said know yourself and your enemy and you won't lose in a 100 battles.

I have taken my time to deeply investigate what lays on the otherside both from conventional military point of view, social life, norms, habits, beliefs, patriotism, self-worthiness, organization.

What lays on the other side is indeed a paper tiger masked as something else entirely but I can see thru it. Remember that size is an illusion. not more then 3mil vs 5mil appox will engage each other anyways.. The rest are just statistics.

I can give you an example on a country I searched out but found it to be formidble that is China. They are solid across 7 of these 8 and little bit less on the 8th measurement.
Ok - lets say your argument is based on actual facts, what are those? You cannot outline saying “I have taken the time to deeply investigate ... conventional military PoV, social life, norms ..” and then expect us to trust your judgement. Look at my post, I gave a link to the ballistic flight calculator that even got that Senior troll to back off his repetitive BS for a bit.

So, what did you find in your deep investigation?
How did you investigate it?
No one needs a research paper but if you are online in an anonymous forum where anyone can be a fat 60 year old pretending to be a 15 year old girl it is best to give some logical base for this argument - because even if people don’t buy it completely, they will have greater respect to agree to disagree.

this is what our PDF fan boys want

1620232264059.png

He has been barking same nonsense elsewhere. Now he can charge his single brain cell.
@ Topic.....remember watching a debate on possible scenario between the two countries which included some International experts.
Most were of opinion that compared to Pakistan, Indian cities are much more densely populated thus India will suffer heavily in casualties from which it will find impossible to recover while for thinly spread Pakistani population, India will need much more concentrated effort to achieve it's goals.
That all he ever has been since he joined - this senior elite member BS just disguises two bit trolls under an air of legitimacy.

Ok - lets say your argument is based on actual facts, what are those? You cannot outline saying “I have taken the time to deeply investigate ... conventional military PoV, social life, norms ..” and then expect us to trust your judgement. Look at my post, I gave a link to the ballistic flight calculator that even got that Senior troll to back off his repetitive BS for a bit.

So, what did you find in your deep investigation?
How did you investigate it?
No one needs a research paper but if you are online in an anonymous forum where anyone can be a fat 60 year old pretending to be a 15 year old girl it is best to give some logical base for this argument - because even if people don’t buy it completely, they will have greater respect to agree to disagree.

War is based on deception and cunningness. Lets put the Conventional aspect on one side. Lets say we have armed ourselves and got everything we need.. In that situation even if India matches you in the conventional aspect it still won't be able to overcome it's other underlaying problems which can be exploited.

India has alot of underlaying problems that are to vaste. People with predatory mindset can see it like the sun but if you look for superficial things you won't be able to see how much of a broken society it is and that it is indeed a paper tiger..

Its performance doesn't depend on whether you cares or not. AAD has many hits on reenterd missile. We shoot down many time faster satellite than shahin or any other missile 300 km above earth with 10 cm accuracy.
enter the new world power with Vedic technology unknown to two world superpowers USA & china

case closed

War is based on deception and cunningness. Lets put the Conventional aspect on one side. Lets say we have armed ourselves and got everything we need.. In that situation even if India matches you in the conventional aspect it still won't be able to overcome it's other underlaying problems which can be exploited.

India has alot of underlaying problems that are to vaste. People with predatory mindset can see it like the sun but if you look for superficial things you won't be able to see how much of a broken society it is and that it is indeed a paper tiger..
Those are very blanket, vague and romantic statements - which you have not backed up with either historical or current precedent vis-a-vis a conflict between India and Pakistan.

Pakistan has not armed itself with everything it needs and neither are India’s societal and many military issues proven to be detrimental to it winning any and all potential conflicts given no outside restraint and time.

Back
Top Bottom