What's new

Shaheen-3 Missiles 90 Seconds To Delhi

Fake news. Why do you give any shit to such news. Only idiot people who does not have an iota of knowledge makes such claims. India has Akash and some isreali systems to shoot such missiles. MR SAM is the best missile to shoot down such missiles but they need to be deployed in more numbers. EX SAM can be more effictive and fewer numbers can do the job. There was a news that PAD and AAD is deployed too. S400 will start coming in from this year.
And you consider yourself an expert in this field. Lol.
@SQ8 how predictable are these internet warriors.

Its interesting how absolutely convinced they are of their immunity to weapons which countries with much more advanced ABM’s having much longer warning and reaction times aren’t.
Heaven forbid when it really does happen and they get hit by the blast wave and happen to survive only to see an irradiated land - they will be the first nation to have not with an expression of fear but with disbelief.

I am not an expert but nor an Idiot who belirves unbelivable.
Shooting down a MACH 8 blastic missle is
Impossible

Hence why we have THAAD (hit it before it reenters)

And to counter THAAD now we have glide vechiles

Not that THAAD was reliable

Now s400 ans what ever other shit you mention they werent built for blastic missles
I dont care what russians claim..its simple physcs

Shooting down a MACH 8 blastic missle is
Impossible

Hence why we have THAAD (hit it before it reenters)

And to counter THAAD now we have glide vechiles

Not that THAAD was reliable

Now s400 ans what ever other shit you mention they werent built for blastic missles
I dont care what russians claim..its simple physcs

Its performance doesn't depend on whether you cares or not. AAD has many hits on reenterd missile. We shoot down many time faster satellite than shahin or any other missile 300 km above earth with 10 cm accuracy.

SPD needs to grow some nuts and test fire some comparable to Indian ICBMs. Tipu, Tamur something…

Listen educated keyboard warrior, earlier you were crying like a drama queen over the post where your cousin was abusing a foreigner, calling that fake as well and here you are blabbering nonsense here.
If you can't face some realities, better go back to your echo chamber, where you can rub each other . Ahmaq Insaan.

Get lost you zahil. Do the calculation if you can rather than showing your pathatic knowledge here.

I am not an expert but nor an Idiot who belirves unbelivable.
90 seconds is unbelievable - but using basic mathematics for ballistic motion , lets say something was launched from around Sargodha to Dehli - around 360 miles , and assuming the missile takes the ideal ballistic course after launch - lets say goes straight to 45 degrees.

- you can use this ballistic computer to get a rough estimate of how long it will take.
https://amesweb.info/Physics/Projectile-Motion-Calculator.aspx

For me it came out to 343 seconds or about 6 minutes.

So in those 6 minutes not only does a system have to react to detecting a launch, a decision has to be made to shoot things down and then it is expected to shoot everything down in that timeframe.
Good Luck if you trust your ABMs to that since even unsophisticated systems like the Houthis get through layers of patriots. Even the Iron dome which is designed for such short reaction time tends to miss against 1-4 dumb and non-maneuvering warheads. Imagine what will happen if its 30-40?

It would be horrible if it actually comes to pass and your utter disappointment at a shockwave burning away your loved ones and your skin while you mumble to yourself regarding the hyper accuracy you relied on AADs,PADs or THAADs.

Get lost you zahil. Do the calculation if you can rather than showing your pathatic knowledge here.

India may not be able to fully defend itself from a possible Pakistani nuclear strike in a conflict despite the country's heavy investments in developing anti-ballistic missile systems, a Russian nuclear expert has cautioned.

Follow @ETDefence Twitter handle for comprehensive coverage on other buzzing Defence stories

Petr Topychkanov, a senior researcher at the Carnegie Moscow Centre's Non-Proliferation Programme, said that despite large scale cooperation between India and Israel for the development of a ballistic missile defence system and India's efforts for acquiring S-400 defence systems from Russia, it is "very far" from defending itself from a Pakistani missile attack.

"Even in 10 years and with the huge budgets that India plans to spend on the development of nuclear weapons and capabilities, it is difficult to imagine it will be able to defend its territory from possible strikes from Pakistan in case of conflict," Topychkanov was quoted as saying.

Last edited:
90 seconds is unbelievable - but using basic mathematics for ballistic motion , lets say something was launched from around Sargodha to Dehli - around 360 miles , and assuming the missile takes the ideal ballistic course after launch - lets say goes straight to 45 degrees.

- you can use this ballistic computer to get a rough estimate of how long it will take.
https://amesweb.info/Physics/Projectile-Motion-Calculator.aspx

For me it came out to 343 seconds or about 6 minutes.

So in those 6 minutes not only does a system have to react to detecting a launch, a decision has to be made to shoot things down and then it is expected to shoot everything down in that timeframe.
Good Luck if you trust your ABMs to that since even unsophisticated systems like the Houthis get through layers of patriots. Even the Iron dome which is designed for such short reaction time tends to miss against 1-4 dumb and non-maneuvering warheads. Imagine what will happen if its 30-40?

It would be horrible if it actually comes to pass and your utter disappointment at a shockwave burning away your loved ones and your skin while you mumble to yourself regarding the hyper accuracy you relied on AADs,PADs or THAADs.

This makes the sense. I see very few post like this. Congrats.

Iron dome is not design for such applications. It is a different system.

So far as India's systems are concerned, we have tested it many times in fully auto mode against multiple target not only once or twice but many times. We will start testing of AD 1 and AD 2 by this year to shoot down missile like Shahin in boost phase. Our system is multi layered. Ad1, Ad2, PDV, AAD, S400 with its 4 tire missles defense, EX SAM, MR SAM , Akash NG, Akash is the layer Shaheen has to passed through. Is is possible for shaheen to pass through these layers? Yes, as per the law of probabilty, There is a possibility that one of many launch can penetrate.

However, India is a nuclear power state too With hydrogen bomb. Like Modi had said, India has a mother of all nuclear bomb. Massive retaliation will come from sea, land ,sky and space.

Imagine an another scenaro. If India does a massive preemptive strike at multie location.

Last edited:
This makes the sense. I see very few post like this. Congrats.

Iron dome is not design for such applications. It is a different system.

So far as India's systems are concerned, we have tested it many times a d not only once or twice. We wi start testing of AD 1 and AD 2 to this year to shoot down missile like Shahin in boost phase. Our system is multi layered. Ad1, Ad2, PDV, AAD, S400 with its 4 types missles, EX SAM, MR SAM , Akash NG, Akash is the layer Shaheen has to passed through. Is is possible for shaheen to pass through theseayers? Yes, as lew the law of probabilty, There is a possibility that one of many launch can penetrate.

However, India is a nuclear power too with hydrogen bomb. Like Modi had said, India has a mother of all nuclear bomb. Massive retaliation will come from sea, land ,sky and space.

I.agine an another scenaro. If India does a massive preemptive strike.
you can pain it rosy based upon textbook texts and the practical can be seen - and as far as your mother of all bombs are concerned you think like other members I have illusions that Pakistan has any ability to defend its 4 major cities. However, unlike you with the delusions that you will somehow save your capital and the hundreds of other targets in place - and with the 5x population will somehow lose less or same - as I said, good luck because the disappointment with such beliefs will have you helpless when these are shattered.

you can pain it rosy based upon textbook texts and the practical can be seen - and as far as your mother of all bombs are concerned you think like other members I have illusions that Pakistan has any ability to defend its 4 major cities. However, unlike you with the delusions that you will somehow save your capital and the hundreds of other targets in place - and with the 5x population will somehow lose less or same - as I said, good luck because the disappointment with such beliefs will have you helpless when these are shattered.

India is overrated from to many disinformation lab propaganda by BJP. Which has casued them pain in 2019 and 2020.

Pakistan should be the favourite in a potential conflict due to many issues on their side that doesn't exist on Pakistan side. They are disorganized and majority won't fight except the north that is where Pakistan will come hard down on and smash while the remaining once will fold without much resistance I mean the central and Southern parts. India is a country of peasants..

Pakistan should blitz them in an offensive doctrine bringing the fight immediately inside India.. They need moral self-beefing up as a fuel and without it they collapse which means they don't have much of a dog-fight in themselves or enough gas for war of attrition especially in a dark situation with nuclear winter kicking in and food crops failing. Your peasantry will always shine thru in times of hardship. They just don't have the grid and Pakistan outmatches them there who believe this is a holy cause they don't lack motivation or grid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom