What's new

Shahed-129 UCAV production line

Does not make any sense. Bomb does not need such a big empty hull with huge stabilizers. It creates unnecessary drag and reduces accuracy. Also if it had an EO seeker they could show an image from it.

What also should be noted, they did not show any landing in that video (hardest part in flight). Most probably its has still serious issues. Well at least after 4 years they finally launched a full size and not a joke RC toy they showed before:

54656.1380488518.jpg

Maybe in another 4 years it will be operational with real weapons.

Bet your a** is burning right now. doesn't it?

Here for you, pay special attention to 1:37 and ongoing ;)

@SOHEIL joy of revenge must be so pleasing, huh?

471857_776ecb49902737bcc6c8a44afde35371.jpg

these aircraft have Air-screw in back of air craft .
; normally , when aircraft is taking off , they make a 25 - 40 degree angle with runway , so they increase length of landing gear in back to prevent Airscrew collation with runway ....

this is not suitable image but look at it ...
2008_002358.jpg

Sh-129 is capable aircraft but , they should work on its appearance and make it better , this bird can become better than this ...

S-129 is the most economic UCAV platform !

There is a reason behind the appearance...

Same performance but much cheaper :)

Soheil Jan.....use Bayraktar TB2 from now on....lot of us are displeased with TAI ANKA. :)

maxresdefault.jpg

@cabatli_53 @Combat-Master

I kind of like how Iran immediately deploys their UAV's to hot zones...where as in our case flight tests, acceptance tests, this test, that test....and decision for new technical requirements. Feed backs from actual hot-zones are very valuable.

Good ... But do you remember this sentence:

Look at those gears !

When S-129s first prototype unveiled...

Good ... But do you remember this sentence:

Look at those gears !

When S-129s first prototype unveiled...

I honestly don't remember, must have been years....what was that about ?

I remember mocking Hamaseh's front landing gear....

Does not make any sense. Bomb does not need such a big empty hull with huge stabilizers. It creates unnecessary drag and reduces accuracy. Also if it had an EO seeker they could show an image from it.

What also should be noted, they did not show any landing in that video (hardest part in flight). Most probably its has still serious issues. Well at least after 4 years they finally launched a full size and not a joke RC toy they showed before:

54656.1380488518.jpg

Maybe in another 4 years it will be operational with real weapons.

@haman10

No hopes :undecided:

Serious brain damage detected :pleasantry:

I honestly don't remember, must have been years....what was that about ?

I remember mocking Hamaseh's front landing gear....

Not you ...

Congrats Iranians. 4 years after introduction, We have finally succeed to see a better quality video introducing some of appearance aspects. What about specifications ? Not on brochures figures but from active field performance ?

Yea, because we see so much actively proven specifications of your products. However as you cleary see the Shahed-129 and other Iranian unmanned aerial vehicles are frequently used over Syrian and hit your state sponsored terrorists. Also other smaller tactical UAVs have been seen over turkish skyes and territorial waters :)
Therefor the question is not whether we can show you some specifications of our military products but more if you cannot open your eyes or do not want to do so.

Yea, because we see so much actively proven specifications of your products. However as you cleary see the Shahed-129 and other Iranian unmanned aerial vehicles are frequently used over Syrian and hit your state sponsored terrorists. Also other smaller tactical UAVs have been seen over turkish skyes and territorial waters :)
Therefor the question is not whether we can show you some specifications of our military products but more if you cannot open your eyes or do not want to do so.

Iran is strong indeed. The name "terrorism" for accusation in the mouth of your regime doesn't suit well. That is another story to talk but I simply advice you not to accuse others before checking yourself on a mirror so Care your own business instead of provoking Turks with aggressive attitudes in your own thread.

BTW, If you introduce the active field performance data's of this bird, It will be appreciated ! Otherwise, A big scale drone having downgraded tactical class specifications will not make much sense.

Last edited:
A big scale drone having downgraded tactical class specifications will not make much sense.
instead lets have a small scale drone with downgraded "tactical class" that crashes as it flies . cause that makes much more sense :lol:

I mean ,I understand what you say . the smart munitions are being wasted on creatures that are the opposite of that word and are directly supported by your country . I bet it hurts when its bombs are dropped on oil-trucks headed towards Turkey . What a waste of money

provoking Turks

Provoking Turks ? oh my dear lord how could he do that ? the Targaryen family is offended ? the wrath of God shall be upon us .

Go away dude . no one invited you here

instead lets have a small scale drone with downgraded "tactical class" that crashes as it flies . cause that makes much more sense :lol:

I mean ,I understand what you say . the smart munitions are being wasted on creatures that are the opposite of that word and are directly supported by your country . I bet it hurts when its bombs are dropped on oil-trucks headed towards Turkey . What a waste of money

Provoking Turks ? oh my dear lord how could he do that ? the Targaryen family is offended ? the wrath of God shall be upon us .

Go away dude . no one invited you here

If you ask me, Forming some sentences to tell something to you is a waste of time. You are the latest hole of clarion to invite or dismiss me from any thread in any section of this forum. It seems you have a deep and deep pain but I am not correct address for your bullying. Thread is about Shahed-129 and I just asked a question. If you have the response of what I have asked, Kindly respond, Otherwise, Go away to your dark politic hole to find an answerer for your politic garbage brain.

Last edited:
If you ask me
No i don't .

Fact is that people quote comments from you about this very thread that show people how ignorant & rude you are and how what you spew is dismissive of any consideration .

You probably don't need a reminder of what you said ,but for the sake of the conversation i invite others to read them in bellow threads to take a glance of how ignorance and hate can blind grown man (if they really are grown) :

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

Sweet heart i don't have a deep pain . What i foresee for my country is greatness . we're going up and it needs a blind person to deny it . you have NOTHING that can intimidate me in anyway be it on a national scale or on a personal one .

Specially on a personal scale .

So go around and insult others to soothe your own pain . maybe that would help

So many years after introduction of anka... A failed project?

Not failed. The performance and hardware payloads are forming on different blocks cause of changing requirements of Armed Forces. The first variant called "A" commenced active duties in S. East.

@cabatli_53 @Combat-Master
I kind of like how Iran immediately deploys their UAV's to hot zones...where as in our case flight tests, acceptance tests, this test, that test....and decision for new technical requirements. Feed backs from actual hot-zones are very valuable.

I'm sure iran tested it..

What is the name of the missile that is being used on it, looks like it has IIR seeker and R/F or Wired data link. Impressive.

No i don't .

Fact is that people quote comments from you about this very thread that show people how ignorant & rude you are and how what you spew is dismissive of any consideration .

You probably don't need a reminder of what you said ,but for the sake of the conversation i invite others to read them in bellow threads to take a glance of how ignorance and hate can blind grown man (if they really are grown) :

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

Sweet heart i don't have a deep pain . What i foresee for my country is greatness . we're going up and it needs a blind person to deny it . you have NOTHING that can intimidate me in anyway be it on a national scale or on a personal one .

Specially on a personal scale .

So go around and insult others to soothe your own pain . maybe that would help

Noone asked you to reply what I have typed at my first message in this thread dude but You are sedulously proceeding this stupid approach. After this post, Don't dare to tell me something regarding you and Never quote what I have typed and will type OK ? I don't have any time to waste for the jobless people like you who is walking around to decrease pains with aggression and bullying to a nation for personal satisfaction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom