What's new

Shahed-129 UCAV production line

Sory Malika, quality is poor, size is not clear and its not even flying.

Your intellect is an illusion :lol: what a buffoon...

attachment.php

Where is the electrooptics? or did it launch it with the missiles :lol:

1) If it was full size flying then why they dont shoot it well? So everyone would be impressed.
2) The way it takes offs and lands looks like its very light plane, not over 1 ton.

These two supposed to be the same size?
54656.1380488518.jpg

attachment.php

:cuckoo:

When Iran makes C802 copy, or Kornet copy, or Fateh-110 with good accuracy I dont deny that. And these things are really dangerous for us. On the other hand super duper wonders that Iran all the time presents: 5th generation Saekeh fighter, stealth boats, stealth fighter, mega armed UAVs (first Karar, now this), one sitter combat helicopters and so on are pure propaganda.

LOL, this guy stands behind so he supposed to be much smaller.

3222349165_9370958372.jpg

Wee, girls legs are longer than Pizza tower.

Congrats, 4 years after revealing u made something that really is flying.

Missiles are still lame dummies though.

Untitled.jpg

2beabc4fb0591d5e2e1656f89192e6ed.jpg

36°03'11.29"N37°03'11.10"E

I enter this coordinate in Google map it show me a area in east of Syria-Zitan ( south of Aleppo ) ... Who was hunted by IRGC in that place !? I think they wants to send a message to Terrorists and their supporters ...

These are bombs not missiles .... they stressed on this issue ...

Guys a question I have is, why do the landing gears have different lenghts? I mean the landing gears in the back are much longer than the gear in the front. Aren't there any landing issues that can happen?

View attachment 291821
2beabc4fb0591d5e2e1656f89192e6ed.jpg

Dude you just make yourself over and over again look like a fury :D

Last edited:
As it seems what they showed as production line is previous version ...

Guys a question I have is, why do they landing gears have different lenghts? I mean the landing gears in the back are much longer than the gear in the front. Aren't there any landing issues that can happen?

Dude you just make yourself over and over again look like a fury :D

these aircraft have Air-screw in back of air craft .
; normally , when aircraft is taking off , they make a 25 - 40 degree angle with runway , so they increase length of landing gear in back to prevent Airscrew collation with runway ....

this is not suitable image but look at it ...
2008_002358.jpg

Sh-129 is capable aircraft but , they should work on its appearance and make it better , this bird can become better than this ...

Last edited:

Soheil Jan.....use Bayraktar TB2 from now on....lot of us are displeased with TAI ANKA. :)

maxresdefault.jpg

@cabatli_53 @Combat-Master

I kind of like how Iran immediately deploys their UAV's to hot zones...where as in our case flight tests, acceptance tests, this test, that test....and decision for new technical requirements. Feed backs from actual hot-zones are very valuable.

Not a missile !

342 smart bombs
Does not make any sense. Bomb does not need such a big empty hull with huge stabilizers. It creates unnecessary drag and reduces accuracy. Also if it had an EO seeker they could show an image from it.

What also should be noted, they did not show any landing in that video (hardest part in flight). Most probably its has still serious issues. Well at least after 4 years they finally launched a full size and not a joke RC toy they showed before:

54656.1380488518.jpg

Maybe in another 4 years it will be operational with real weapons.

Back
Top Bottom