What's new

Shahbaz Company - Special Services Group.

Slowly our military has finally gained enough sense to make these kinds of videos. These videos are always a PR gold mine, far greater than any tv series on ptv which no one watches. Now I hope that this only increases further and the quality of the videos improves along the way too.

Nice video but the director could have done much better....
Read the caption, this was supposed to be a Promo. Means we got to stay tuned for real stuff.
Slowly our military has finally gained enough sense to make these kinds of videos. These videos are always a PR gold mine, far greater than any tv series on ptv which no one watches. Now I hope that this only increases further and the quality of the videos improves along the way too.
Our officers were strictly forbidden to 'leak' or film any such activities.

An okay vid- would have preferred to see a firepower demo, a para drop is a para drop.

+ am surprised the PA Mi-17s don't have glass cockpits. I always assumed they did.

I dnt think we will get to see anything... remember the dawn news channel"s show "We are soldiers" they didnt show much still the show was discontinued and didnt even have a repeat telecast?.... i wont expect much from this promo either.

An okay vid- would have preferred to see a firepower demo, a para drop is a para drop.

+ am surprised the PA Mi-17s don't have glass cockpits. I always assumed they did.

All MI-17 helis have glass cockpits and other gizmos thanks to honeywell and BAE.....All have been upgraded... view the Pak army aviation thread..... heck even Super Mushak has glass cockpits...

Here is an old new about upgraded MI-17s :
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...AHfFvo-2-bMUm21nA&sig2=L9RvBRntSg8S0K31CxjmGw

Another video, same company and same men but from a C-130.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awsome video .. Pak armed forces make us proud each and everyday thx for sharing.

amazing maza he aa gya yaar it just seems that we also are flying with them ........ God bless SSG God Bless Pak army

Back
Top Bottom