What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed these:
5.Jamat poster
6.Bnp poster
7.anti bd poster

Yes as Kalu miah said "You are either with us or against us".

Jamat and BNP are both pro-Bangladesh and they are included in No. 4.

As for anti-BD poster that would be anyone that is pro-India, which is:
1. Open AL supporters
2. Hidden/stealth AL sympathizers

So I say it again, "you are either with us (pro-Bangladesh) or against us (pro-India)".

I personally like Kader siddiqui. But I think he is frustrated and talking insanely by not treated well by AL.
He is a great man and supporter of Sheikh mujib's ideology. We didn't expect anything like this from him.

He makes more sense than half of AL's ministers. He even showed how mokha alamgir was a rejakar. Better proof than the ones against Sayedee, what do you say @Loki ?

Thanks for the answering, your analysis is well balanced as far as addressing this critical situation goes(by any chance you don't have a politician in your family :azn:). Also this is a quite an emotional trial based on my readings from the links here and hopefully your judiciary can keep its calm and composure for this decision. It does have a parallel similar to the post ww2 trials but as long as justice is done, i hope pakistan and bangladaise can get along again. For what i hear from my gramps, people in our extended family that served to this day regret there decisions and ironically are alcoholics so I can only imagine what would have happened on the innocents. Hopefully after this trial is done, the people do not hold a grudge against the folks in west pakistanise as some responses indicate from my limited understanding keeping in mind.

AL is playing with the emotions of people and some fool youths are dancing on their hands. Logic or common sense seems to be out of the mind of these people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boro bhai - eta ki joke chilo?khub cheap chilo.

Which one ? :undecided:

Jamat and BNP are both pro-Bangladesh and they are included in No. 4.

As for anti-BD poster that would be anyone that is pro-India, which is:
1. Open AL supporters
2. Hidden/stealth AL sympathizers

So I say it again, "you are either with us (pro-Bangladesh) or against us (pro-India)".

My correction for overall BD :
1.Pro BD (AL bnp japa etc)
5.Anti BD (Jamat and pro jamat)

Im also saying it,"you are either with us (pro-Bangladesh) or against us (anti BD)"

Which one ? :undecided:

My correction for overall BD :
1.Pro BD (AL bnp japa etc)
5.Anti BD (Jamat and pro jamat)

Im also saying it,"you are either with us (pro-Bangladesh) or against us (anti BD)"

Some people in Jamat were anti-BD in 1971, but I believe they are no longer anti-BD. But anyone that is more loyal to another foreign country than our own, today as we speak, cannot be pro-Bangladesh.

Some people in Jamat were anti-BD in 1971, but I believe they are no longer anti-BD. But anyone that is more loyal to another foreign country than our own, today as we speak, cannot be pro-Bangladesh.

Jamat has no connection to Pakistan whatsoever, but yes maybe they are more supporter of it because of it being a Muslim nation. AL are more danger to the country....way more.

I'm not a politician, nor any of my family members.

Emotions can be a great way to start off in anything as in the birth of Bangladesh. But by being emotional all the way till the end does not yield pretty results. It never does.

And that is what is happening in the violent and volatile nature of Bangladeshi politics. There is close to no ethical standards in the politics of Bangladesh either.

Bangladesh's courts are controlled by the government by the way. So that raises some questions.

Some say that this trial is more about petty politics and power-mongering. Jamaat-Islami, Bangladesh has an alliance with the main opposition party, Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP). The current ruling government is apparently trying to weaken the opposition through this trial.

Going by a person's mere whims on such matters and twisting the law always yield disastrous results if we look at history.

There are very few and powerful nations in the world that can overrule the conventions of the International Criminal Tribunal. And Bangladesh is certainly not one of them.

And another thing: Evidence against the accused. Solid evidence. Not random he said she said from 2nd or 3rd hand accounts.

The current government cannot control the sociopolitical implications coming out of this trial, among other issues such as a caretaker government. And the country is still boiling.

I've always supported progressive relations with Pakistan, given our painful history.

However, I doubt if the Awami League would ever do so. Part of their ideology is based on the sheer hatred of Pakistan.

Even if this trial is miraculously successful, they'll still endlessly hound Pakistan over other reasons like Afghanistan, terrorists, ISI, LeT, etc.

And what's more, Bangladesh still demands an apology from Pakistan. I think it'd be more progressive if we ask for information leading to evidence against today's living war criminals, and justice be served. Only if our leaders realize that.

The key is to move forward, not remain stagnant or worse, backwards. I fear we are going backwards.

Mainstream Western media know well in advance about the credibility of this trial.

A war crimes trial which addresses an issue where apparently over 3 million innocents were butchered in a matter of 9 months during the Cold War days.

How can they ignore that? :no:

Thanks for the answer , much appreciated however while I do not question your judgement, i hope your sarcastic about the numbers though if i question the numbers, I may be considered a bigot from international perspective sadly :( .

Thanks for the answer , much appreciated however while I do not question your judgement, i hope your sarcastic about the numbers though if i question the numbers, I may be considered a bigot from canadian perspective sadly :( .

3 million is not possible for an army fighting a civil war inside its own country and against the Indian forces as well. Unless they are led by the avengers. Its a shame how our Liberation war is being used as a propaganda tool

3 million is not possible for an army fighting a civil war inside its own country and against the Indian forces as well. Unless they are led by the avengers. Its a shame how our Liberation war is being used as a propaganda tool

I am glad some bangladaise are questioning the figures though I am not a genocide denier by any stretch nor defending the pakistan side. Its a slippery slope area and are there any legislation in Bangladaise that can jail you for questioning the numbers by any chance, I am curious and once again not denying the events for any fellow bangladaise member reading this.

I am glad some bangladaise are questioning the figures though I am not a genocide denier by any stretch nor defending the pakistan side. Its a slippery slope area and are there any legislation in Bangladaise that can jail you for questioning the numbers by any chance, I am curious and once again not denying the events for any fellow bangladaise member reading this.

logical ones believe in 300k as many reports suggest, but that itself is a huge huge number. Its just meager compared to 3million. Bangladesh is a lawless country, the Government twists law to its benefits. You can even get jailed for insulting the deeds father of the nation. Currently there is this new law "Pokkho nile rokkha nai" meaning "No one can save you if you take sides" . The only thing that remains is that the GOVT declares itself as dictator.

No one usually questions openly in BD about these numbers. Its the production of PDF. Here u can see many twisted histories told
by many posters. On internet u can hide yourself so anyone can tell any bs. But in real life in BD u can only see mainstream Bangladeshi.

BTW I was seeing u here many days. Are u a Canadian Indian or western blood Canadian.

No one usually questions openly in BD about these numbers. Its the production of PDF. Here u can see many twisted histories told
by many posters. On internet u can hide yourself so anyone can tell any bs. But in real life in BD u can only see mainstream Bangladeshi.

BTW I was seeing u here many days. Are u a Canadian Indian or western blood Canadian.

I do not think that my genetic make up matter as far as discussion is concern,(ps. I got pic so I am not anonymous), aside from that, I dislike politics and main reason I came to this forum was to practice urdu langue and get closer to pakistanise culture but I want to clarify that my views do not promote bigotry so i apologize monsieur if i offended you. i do not have a exact opinion but a member brought up the figure in his analysis and I simply commented upon the nature of it. I am not an anti semite or racist by any chance and I have mentioned earlier that I respect the decisions of the international tribunal. However you cannot deny that there is opposition angle that @Loki mentioned in his detailed assessment, however I have limited knowledge on most politics in general so I will let you monsieur discuss this topic at hand, merci.

Offtopic: why are the small white dumplings in syrup so expensive , is it the same case in bangladaise, the vendors here charge 20 bucks for 12 dumpling desert, :( . Ironically i am having some right now so I am not totally ignorant on my foods :)

Translation:

India by proxy and Indian agents are currently in power in Bangladesh, so only AL and associated media have a say at anything and for any version of history in Bangladesh. Only in internet you find these pesky nobodies coming out as anonymous posters and spoiling our fun with inconvenient truth.

I do not think that my genetic make up matter as far as discussion is concern,(ps. I got pic so I am not anonymous), aside from that, I dislike politics and main reason I came to this forum was to practice urdu langue and get closer to pakistanise culture but I want to clarify that my views do not promote bigotry so i apologize monsieur if i offended you. i do not have a exact opinion but a member brought up the figure in his analysis and I simply commented upon the nature of it. I am not an anti semite or racist by any chance and I have mentioned earlier that I respect the decisions of the international tribunal. However you cannot deny that there is opposition angle that @Loki mentioned in his detailed assessment, however I have limited knowledge on most politics in general so I will let you monsieur discuss this topic at hand, merci.

Offtopic: why are the small white dumplings in syrup so expensive , is it the same case in bangladaise, the vendors here charge 20 bucks for 12 dumpling desert, :( . Ironically i am having some right now so I am not totally ignorant on my foods :)

There is nothing racist about questioning an imaginary number. If it was true, there would have been investigation but the government is clearly trying to hide it for its own benefit.

20bucks? for real? costs like 5bucks in Bangladesh, or even less depending on what kind it is

45181_591859107493973_827906660_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom