What's new

Join election or go to Pakistan: Obaidul Quader

Why do you call Bangladesh as East Pakistan bhai?

Unlike the Indian lackeys like BAL, BNP deep in their hearts has love for Pakistan.

Only the name and flag changed, everything else remain the same. Still Muslims amd anti Indian. Don't take it literally. I was trying to make a point.

Hopefully one day East Pakistan will came back to Pakistan once Hasina and the Indian lackeys in BD have been thrown out.

Good lecture. I am enlightened.

Care to explain why your flag shows as Norway instead of US? Perhaps it's time for mods to do an IP check.

View attachment 947287

I hide my IP so that internet creeps like you cannot follow me.

If PDF wants to ban me.

Go ahead!

That’s exactly why PDF is banned in Bangladesh.

Unlike the Indian lackeys like BAL, BNP deep in their hearts has love for Pakistan.

Hopefully one day East Pakistan will came back to Pakistan once Hasina and the Indian lackeys in BD have been thrown out.

hahaha

Tell us something we don’t know 🤣🤣🤣

Election Commission of Pakistan must help out in Bangladesh. There's no need for millions to move to Pakistan, we can voluntarily send over the entire staff employed by the institution.

I hide my IP so that internet creeps like you cannot follow me.

If PDF wants to ban me.

Go ahead!

That’s exactly why PDF is banned in Bangladesh.

hahaha

Tell us something we don’t know 🤣🤣🤣

No, you hide your IP so you can be creepy online with multiple persona. Get some help.

Great point!

All BD’s chetona brigade get flushed to India.

And all the islamist traitors get flushed to Pakistan.

Both countries claim to host millions of treacherous termites 🤣🤣🤣

If you cannot assimilate to Bangladesh’s moderate Muslim culture - bugger off to the Islamist and Hinduvta paradise of your choice 🤣🤣🤣

British created these two counties for the extremists of the sub continent’s two religions!

Pakistan came about via the power of democratic will of the people. India came about as a military takeover of princely states. Bangladesh was created from a bloody war between India and Pakistan where extremist rebels revolted against the Pakistani state with Indian help.

If any of the foundational doctrine is extreme, it can only be Bangladesh.

When you are forced out by the Bangladeshi Gestapo, you will find refuge in Sindh and Sindh alone.

You tell them to go to India. They respond by ordering you to go to Pakistan.

For the non political 60% - it is quite funny.

Kaalia?

Really?

you just insulted your BNP supporting PDF Bangladeshis!

Obaidul is known as Kaala Kaawwa in BD. ;)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom