What's new

Featured SH15 Artillery in Pakistan

As far as I know, there was one incident that happened, an idiot named Litul Gogoi did that and was severely criticised.

Criticized???

He was given commendation certificate for use of human shields

It was only when he was caught with an underage girl that action was taken against him

Criticized???

He was given commendation certificate for use of human shields

It was only when he was caught with an underage girl that action was taken against him
Surely since you know so much, you also know who it was who gave him the commendation certificate. Almost all of the Army was pissed off, first, by the incident, second, by the way in which he was patted on the back, almost as if to send a signal that the worse that civilians were treated, the better. Young officers have been in tight corners before, without doing such ugly things.

Most Honourable Sir,

Having spent my entire life in the oil industry I have come across all shades of all nationalities. Despite being a Pakistani, I have had many Indian friends, albeit mostly Chemical Engineers from Reliance, Indian oil and Adani group and I am still in contact with a few of them. Even though I have never met Honourable Joe Shearer in person; I have respected Honourable Joe Shearer ever since I came across his posts and that was more than 10 years ago. One may disagree with his views but from his posts Joe Shearer comes out as a very balanced and knowledgeable individual.

I would however agree that most people would find him to be unlike a run of the mill 'Indian'. But then, how does one define a typical Indian among the billion souls that reside in India? For example all Hindutva followers are Indian but all Indians do not follow Hindutva.
🙏
Coming from the man whom I respect above all others on PDF, and most other places, this is the most gratifying thing that anyone has said about me.
My deepest respects, dear Sir.

Most Honourable Sir,

Having spent my entire life in the oil industry I have come across all shades of all nationalities. Despite being a Pakistani, I have had many Indian friends, albeit mostly Chemical Engineers from Reliance, Indian oil and Adani group and I am still in contact with a few of them. Even though I have never met Honourable Joe Shearer in person; I have respected Honourable Joe Shearer ever since I came across his posts and that was more than 10 years ago. One may disagree with his views but from his posts Joe Shearer comes out as a very balanced and knowledgeable individual.

I would however agree that most people would find him to be unlike a run of the mill 'Indian'. But then, how does one define a typical Indian among the billion souls that reside in India? For example all Hindutva followers are Indian but all Indians do not follow Hindutva.
Yes, you are right. It is foolish to judge by stereotype. In particular India is a large diversified country with a population of 1.3 billion. I have apologized to Mr. Joe through a private letter. I hope I can get Mr. Joe's understanding.

COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa visited Lahore and attended induction ceremony of SH-15 Howitzer Artillery Guns in Corps of Artillery COAS welcomed the induction of State of the Art weapon system to meet future battlefield challenges................

In the night, a shell hit the moving car. Guided artillery shells are used here.
time is 17:00

Snipaste_2022-04-04_17-51-48.jpg

Snipaste_2022-04-04_17-51-15.jpg

Snipaste_2022-04-04_17-52-25.jpg

Snipaste_2022-04-04_17-52-01.jpg

Snipaste_2022-04-04_17-52-58.jpg

Snipaste_2022-04-04_17-53-13.jpg

Snipaste_2022-04-04_17-53-24.jpg

1649066377448.png

Exoskeleton systems and unmanned transport vehicles to transport ammunition

1649066766817.png

Last edited:
Interesting view @2:14, In the direct-firing mode, the 155mm round would wreak havoc with any modern MBTs including anything fielded by the NATO militaries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom