What's new

Sex Education by Altaf Bhai

People who voted for him only deserve him they shouldn't be crying now or in future. But that does not mean we will let him or his followers ruin our land. He can do W.E he likes with his followers but if he will try to harm Pakistan or other Pakistanis we should skin him alive.

Time to throw him and his followers out of the country...they do not benefit us anyway..just a big gang of haram khors living on bhatta and crime..

I see brain dead zombies sitting in lines to listen whatever cr@p this fat-arse utters. Nothing else.

Instead of spewing all this crap. Taafu should have pointed out to his Urdu speaker follower to an Urdu speaking website NOORCLINIC.com to gain such sex related knowledge.

I haven't laughed like this for so long, this was too funny.

My sincere sympathies for the zombies that were sitting there.

Subhan Allah look at the faces of Females :D :D

anda hota hai anday se ja k jb milta haaaaiiiiiiiii :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: to Altaf bnta hai :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I lost it when i heard that, i just burst out laughing. Just look at the face of the females sitting there, bechari.

I see brain dead zombies sitting in lines to listen whatever cr@p this fat-arse utters. Nothing else.

It perplexed me for a minute too...
Here is another spectacular performance...with Zombies...

Saulat Mirza Prisoner of Death Sentenced said that he believed that Dr Imran Farooq was killed by MQM partymen and added that Altaf Hussain did not tolerate any criticism and whosoever did so, was eliminated.

Parha likha middle class target killers!

Chor ki darhi ma tinka..

i dont know what is wrong with the people of pak who vote for such leaders. karachiites deserve whatever is happening to them.

H
People who voted for him only deserve him they shouldn't be crying now or in future. But that does not mean we will let him or his followers ruin our land. He can do W.E he likes with his followers but if he will try to harm Pakistan or other Pakistanis we should skin him alive.
He is the most anti Pakistan leader currently and nothing has been done against him. It proves that we deserve people like Altaf and Zardari. One the champion of corruption the other of violence.

PML N will always rule punjab, PPP will always rule sindh, MQM will always rule karachi till the end of pakistan and end is not far due to these political parties and all those pakistanis who vote to these parties.

shame on such leaders and shame on all of their followers

H

He is the most anti Pakistan leader currently and nothing has been done against him. It proves that we deserve people like Altaf and Zardari. One the champion of corruption the other of violence.

Yes where is NAB and NAP???

AH tops from bottom in the elocutionist politicians. Does anyone really top? Don't think so. First three positions are vacant.

I lost it when i heard that, i just burst out laughing. Just look at the face of the females sitting there, bechari.

The females are just trying to Cover their faces... some are laughing with hands on their mouth :D :D

The Most interesting thing that Altaaf don't know what an egg :D :D pooch pooch k bta rha hai anda :D :D

:omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom