What's new

Hang those who helped Musharraf: Altaf Hussain

Doesn't matter ... But now Mohajirism should be ended ..........

the taasub of punjabis, Sindis, Pathans is all because of desparity, MQM is the party which keeps mohajirs from showing the same amount of taasub, its because MQM is a patriotic party, while sindhis, punjabis, pathans, balochs have all being ruled by people who have not given them anything except desparity, poverty and more adversity

MQM will finish this taasub with love and empowering the taasub people

i can't blame the punjabis, sindhis, they have been brainwashed into worst taasub for ages by PMLN, PPP and tribal elders of pathans

Well, Altaf took a British passport stop trying pull down everyone based on that logic!

His personal choice is not our business he married a gori thats personal plus it is fact...he didnt send his desi kids overseas like Zardari...but IK's kids are partly goray nothing can be said about that nor debated about that...it is fact! Bringing in his kids who are not politically active (at least yet) is immoral!

He standing with Pak Army coz he thinks that is his ticket in as no other politician will let him in..
MQM is doing gunda gardi, killing Pakistanis making people hate Pak soo much that they want a separate Karachi and echoed by separe KP!

Patriotic people dont call themselves Mohajirs! They should call themselves Pakistani first before crying the mohajir katori hell MQM is mohajir all over not Pakistani!

Mohajir means to migrate why havent you removed that name if you are done migrating or do you wish to migrate elsewhere? You dont hear this mohajir shit in Punjab...they integrated and are punjabi now!

Yes it should be done to everyone and for that Altaf should be hanged! for terrorizing Pakistanis...for crying fake tears and putting this image of mohajirs being different than locals which never happened where he didnt have control (Punjab or even Balochistan) ....How come only Mohajirs in Karachi face problems? Because they make a deal of it! They think they are special and deserve special placements like what the wadera of Sindh and KP are asking now!

And Altaf for calling the shots threatening Pakistanis from UK! We have the video ....where he barking like a mad dog!
i dont care what he was , which passport he has, why he has?
but if others can hve, what he hve then he has all his rights to have?
sorry , if any mohajir, hazara, seraiki are looking for thier seperate identity within pakistan, then its thier right to have it, its not any sin?
why india can have lots of provinces & pakistan cant have?
divide was done by bhutto on ethinic basses, was wrong , it was just there to support his political agenda?
but it hurted pakiataniyat mostly?
it doesnt matter whatever they like to call themselves , if we can ready to give TTp whatever they wanted after killing 60,000 pakistanis , we should have given them?
& may i tell you, its not only mohajirs, its seraikis , its hazara,s how long you can deny them thier own identity, its long due?
im not here to defend MQM, political standing, but i m sharing what he just stated, & its important?
any one supported musharaf, either in judiciary, in politics should be included whatever he is facing now?
& consistant barking against pakarmy should be stopped?
if MQM & ALTAF are the ones, trying talk the truth, they will have my support, cause they are supporting my pakarmy, no captain of change, or noora king is doing it for me, my pakarmy, & my country pakistan?

talon moans like a ***** @Talon stop moaning

punjabi taasub is making talon moan every time she sees an MQM thread

even though talon spent time in karachi but still punjabi taasub at its peak
I beg your pardon! If you cant answer stop acting like a shithole!

MQM staged a rally to solidarity with army and you are saying MQM making people hate with Pak ... Watch a video:

When MQM has raised demand to be separated from Pakistan....??? Kindly come with solid evidence ........
Altaf Hussain threatens Karachi’s separation and later denies | AAJ News

How many of his slips are you going to deny?

im really tired of your BS
Likewise I am tired of your blind eye crap!

All you people do is cry Mohajir kay saath yeh hoa woh hoa..My ancestors were mohajirs too and they never faced any crap in Punjab that you people cry about in Karachi...why?

How do people even know you are mohajir that you feel left out? Unless you advertise your difference no one would know you are different! Unless you ask for more than you need no one would hate you cry babies! Unless stupid Altaf threatens people like a gunda no one would hate a whole community...Unless you bow to a human doing mistakes and overlook his mistakes no one is going to call your leader a gunda! He clearly threatens Pakistan and has no love for the country just wants zombie followers which he has and wants power ....He was already in exile in fact living lavishly in UK....that is not even something to pity! Where does he get his money if he doesnt loot people?!

Altaf Hussain threatens Karachi’s separation and later denies | AAJ News

How many of his slips are you going to deny?

Likewise I am tired of your blind eye crap!

All you people do is cry Mohajir kay saath yeh hoa woh hoa..My ancestors were mohajirs too and they never faced any crap in Punjab that you people cry about in Karachi...why?

How do people even know you are mohajir that you feel left out? Unless you advertise your difference no one would know you are different! Unless you ask for more than you need no one would hate you cry babies! Unless stupid Altaf threatens people like a gunda no one would hate a whole community...Unless you bow to a human doing mistakes and overlook his mistakes no one is going to call your leader a gunda! He clearly threatens Pakistan and has no love for the country just wants zombie followers which he has and wants power ....He was already in exile in fact living lavishly in UK....that is not even something to pity! Where does he get his money if he doesnt loot people?!

nobody has'ntbothered u but u keep shitting in my threads

nobody has'ntbothered u but u keep shitting in my threads
I gave my opinions...all you keep saying you dont care of his past...why not say the same for Zardari and Musharraf?

i dont care what he was , which passport he has, why he has?
but if others can hve, what he hve then he has all his rights to have?
Others can have it based on the fact they have a Gori mom...he can go marry a gori then...he got it based on asylum seeking + application not automatic through birth!
sorry , if any mohajir, hazara, seraiki are looking for thier seperate identity within pakistan, then its thier right to have it, its not any sin?
Right to a province not to threaten to cut Pakistan and create an independent nation!
[quote="batmannow, post: 5527712, member: 8052"
why india can have lots of provinces & pakistan cant have? [/quote] Pakistan can as long as we have people willing to allow it...
divide was done by bhutto on ethinic basses, was wrong , it was just there to support his political agenda?
but it hurted pakiataniyat mostly? [/quote] Agreed
it doesnt matter whatever they like to call themselves , if we can ready to give TTp whatever they wanted after killing 60,000 pakistanis , we should have given them? [/quote] Sorry I dont get you
& may i tell you, its not only mohajirs, its seraikis , its hazara,s how long you can deny them thier own identity, its long due? [/quote] isnt their identity Pakistan? Long due would be applicable if Pakistan was ever stable...it never has been stable enough to pay its debt or avoid India's wrath or even get a headbanging from IMF or America...so how can Pakistanis whine when Pakistan itself is in pain?
im not here to defend MQM, political standing, but i m sharing what he just stated, & its important?
any one supported musharaf, either in judiciary, in politics should be included whatever he is facing now? [/quote] Please elaborate
& consistant barking against pakarmy should be stopped? [/quote] Sorry didnt get you
if MQM & ALTAF are the ones, trying talk the truth, they will have my support, cause they are supporting my pakarmy, no captain of change, or noora king is doing it for me, my pakarmy, & my country pakistan?[/quote] Well wasnt Musharraf part of this Pak army?

I want army to take over until everyone goes to court...and make sure that the court is trialed in neutral not by a biased judge taking money from left and right...I have mentioned it before every 100Rs they stole should be accounted for...every 100Rs they lost for Pakistan they should pay back ...this applies for everyone!

Last edited:
I gave my opinions...all you keep saying you dont care of his past...why not say the same for Zardari and Musharraf?

Others can have it based on the fact they have a Gori mom...he can go marry a gori then...he got it based on asylum seeking + application not automatic through birth!
Right to a province not to threaten to cut Pakistan and create an independent nation!
why india can have lots of provinces & pakistan cant have?
Pakistan can as long as we have people willing to allow it...
but it hurted pakiataniyat mostly? [/quote] Agreed
it doesnt matter whatever they like to call themselves , if we can ready to give TTp whatever they wanted after killing 60,000 pakistanis , we should have given them? [/quote] Sorry I dont get you
& may i tell you, its not only mohajirs, its seraikis , its hazara,s how long you can deny them thier own identity, its long due? [/quote] isnt their identity Pakistan? Long due would be applicable if Pakistan was ever stable...it never has been stable enough to pay its debt or avoid India's wrath or even get a headbanging from IMF or America...so how can Pakistanis whine when Pakistan itself is in pain?
any one supported musharaf, either in judiciary, in politics should be included whatever he is facing now? [/quote] Please elaborate
& consistant barking against pakarmy should be stopped? [/quote] Sorry didnt get you
if MQM & ALTAF are the ones, trying talk the truth, they will have my support, cause they are supporting my pakarmy, no captain of change, or noora king is doing it for me, my pakarmy, & my country pakistan?[/quote] Well wasnt Musharraf part of this Pak army?

I want army to take over until everyone goes to court...and make sure that the court is trialed in neutral not by a biased judge taking money from left and right...I have mentioned it before every 100Rs they stole should be accounted for...every 100Rs they lost for Pakistan they should pay back ...this applies for everyone![/quote]
i guss thats enough to be agreed upon?
but, yes musharaf was from the army, thats why he is a the target, of traitorious polititicans fakly elected by illegal EC,s dirty work?
& then why every pakistani has to let his identity, nail down to prove himslf a better pakistani or he has to accept another identity, etc PUNJABI?
why cant he be a seraiki, hazara, or mohajir?
i mean its just a name, for godsake, why we have made big deal about it?
& demanding another province, isnt is demanding to put the dam TTp shariha, i mean humman heads & football matches?
having more provinces has nothing to do, with IMF, cause they are not intersted how many of provinces we can , have all they wanted is thier dam money back, with or with new provinces?
chodri iftikhar was a major contributor to musharaf,s power, he was the one giving him legal cover, peoples like him should be facing the same cases as musharaf been forced to?

i guss thats enough to be agreed upon?
but, yes musharaf was from the army, thats why he is a the target, of traitorious polititicans fakly elected by illegal EC,s dirty work?
& then why every pakistani has to let his identity, nail down to prove himslf a better pakistani or he has to accept another identity, etc PUNJABI? why cant he be a seraiki, hazara, or mohajir?
Having an identity is fine but starting to demand from a sick nation is unreasonable! And whats worse is playing the victim card or even comparing one identity with the other like why siraiki get this why not mohajirs or why hazara got that why not sariki...if you want a unique identity then stop trying to compare...stay uniquely you! or if you want a united identity of everyone equal then stop whining!
i mean its just a name, for godsake, why we have made big deal about it?
Exactly! Why? Why are the mohajirs in Karachi crying they are differentiated...how does 1 find out you are a mohajir? unless you chest thump about it no one is going to label...no one but you yourself can label yourselves!
& demanding another province, isnt is demanding to put the dam TTp shariha, i mean humman heads & football matches?
That was too much!
having more provinces has nothing to do, with IMF, cause they are not intersted how many of provinces we can , have all they wanted is thier dam money back, with or with new provinces?
I was saying IMF and all that others as issues Pakistan has been facing non stop...its either a knock from USA or IMF or someone or another....When has Pakistan ever been stable enough to answer to its own people? Kabhi stable hi nai tha jo yeh log demands keray hain...demands tou uss country say ki jati hain jo stable hota hai...when Pakistan has never been stable kabhi IMF kabhi USA ka hatora kabhi pani crisis kabhi India say LoC say moun mari kabhi Baluchistan ki dhamkiyan ya tou phir altaf ki galiyan....kub stable hoa humara watan kay uskay logon ki sewa keray? Aur uskay log hi itnay kameenay hain usko stable hi nai honay daytay!
chodri iftikhar was a major contributor to musharaf,s power, he was the one giving him legal cover, peoples like him should be facing the same cases as musharaf been forced to?
fair enough...that judge was good for a while then he went all crazy...

and what about nawaz shareef, chaudhry shujaat etc? what about imran khan? did you forget them?

don't bark in every thing i make about MQM and post off topic comments, make one thread about musharraf and MQM and i will answer all your questions about their past ok

and what about nawaz shareef? what about imran khan? did you forget them?
I have always talked against each politician....
don't bark in every thing i make about MQM and post off topic comments, make one thread about musharraf and MQM and i will answer all your questions about their past ok
Learn to behave! A few manners might distinguish you from barbarians! :rofl:

Yea since the thread was about MQM I talked about Altaf now you ask about NS and IK not me derailing but seems like you want to derail your own thread!

barbarians are still humans the B word suits for you, you keep barking and moaning like the B word

enough said, now dont waste my threads
Reported for being offensive and incapable of a debate!

No matter how much I hate your leader I never went personal on you! So apply your word on yourself because that exactly what the people for whom such a word is used do!

its hardly an opinion if you keep moaning and B ing in every other damn thread about MQM off topic

its hardly an opinion if you keep moaning and B ing in every other damn thread about MQM off topic
If you were true to yourself you would mind your language...I have the right to my opinion you have the right to be single minded!

choices to elect what? noora or zardari kings?
& he isnt is 1% of threat, what our govt & opposition begging from , i mean monster TTp?
he was here, then what has happened, MQM wasnt been able to find much power?
sorry its all hate bassed , asupmtions with no real facts?
its all happening, cause foolish leaders like IK, lost the chance to rewrite the damocrazy, yes he could hve stand with TUQ , he could hve took the stand , against illegal composition of election commision?
which is the real factor why we are hving these criminals , running the country?
but that time he was so assured that , he is going to win & probably will going to the requried change?
he losted it, & now he another of noora slaves waiting for his turn?
while noora king is bzy, destroying every & any institution in his way to become AMIR UL MOOMINEEN, which he was promised by house of sauds , CIA , MI6, MOSAD, RAW after handing over pakistani nuclear assests?
that why, he is giving the shelters to the terrorists, even uniting them for the final asault against a pakistani state ?
sorry, state has to act, even though if a crimainal is leading a patriotic political front
which can lead to any safty, to the state from the hands of international conspirators, trying to play thier dirty wishes, by destroying the only muslim nuclear power in the world?
now with that said, doesnt matters if pakistan has the damocrazy or not, but pakistan has to save its existance & its nuclear power by hook or the crook!
after said that, if altaf can come back & do something good for the country, he is wellcome, you hate against him or others hate against him will not stop anything, BTW he is aski king the right question, why not chodri iftikhar should be called & punnished, even all the MNAs , MPAs, minsters including IMRAN KHAN should be put on trial, with MQM in that?

who said "udhaar tum idhar hum"?

he said it, he had no power to do anything.
lets blame the one who said it, forgive the ones who done it.
dude you cannot defend them, they have made too many mistakes, its about time to say "Shukria aap ne bohot try ker li Abb zara hum Corrupt and sellout and security threats and God knows what other labeled politician give it a try"

Back
Top Bottom