What's new

Hang those who helped Musharraf: Altaf Hussain

choices to elect what? noora or zardari kings?
& he isnt is 1% of threat, what our govt & opposition begging from , i mean monster TTp?
he was here, then what has happened, MQM wasnt been able to find much power?
sorry its all hate bassed , asupmtions with no real facts?
its all happening, cause foolish leaders like IK, lost the chance to rewrite the damocrazy, yes he could hve stand with TUQ , he could hve took the stand , against illegal composition of election commision?
which is the real factor why we are hving these criminals , running the country?
but that time he was so assured that , he is going to win & probably will going to the requried change?
he losted it, & now he another of noora slaves waiting for his turn?
while noora king is bzy, destroying every & any institution in his way to become AMIR UL MOOMINEEN, which he was promised by house of sauds , CIA , MI6, MOSAD, RAW after handing over pakistani nuclear assests?
that why, he is giving the shelters to the terrorists, even uniting them for the final asault against a pakistani state ?
sorry, state has to act, even though if a crimainal is leading a patriotic political front
which can lead to any safty, to the state from the hands of international conspirators, trying to play thier dirty wishes, by destroying the only muslim nuclear power in the world?
now with that said, doesnt matters if pakistan has the damocrazy or not, but pakistan has to save its existance & its nuclear power by hook or the crook!
after said that, if altaf can come back & do something good for the country, he is wellcome, you hate against him or others hate against him will not stop anything, BTW he is aski king the right question, why not chodri iftikhar should be called & punnished, even all the MNAs , MPAs, minsters including IMRAN KHAN should be put on trial, with MQM in that?

who said "udhaar tum idhar hum"?

I already covered that...IK took in the same lotay from other parties...

I already covered that...IK took in the same lotay from other parties...
its not just that baby!
he became one of them for power, he shook thier hands & accepted his defeat for his trun in the power foolishly?
by doing so, he killed the inspiration, of our young hearts & minds, which really wanted & expected him to be leading a movment of real change?
but his target was never that, all he wanted is to be come pakistani PM, visiting UK, & having pictures with his kids for the glory?
that all led to, finding a leader who, can at least speak real concerns of pakistani peoples & specially its armed forces, standing in the middle & taking abusive hits, with blood on the battle field?
if, altaf is ready to become political voice of pakistani peoples , even if he not looks like MR, handsome i will support him any given sunday!
cause i dont give a dam, how he looks like, what he has done, but if he can be the right man on the right time thats it!

lololololololol.......his party was allied with Musharaf... heck they ally with every party in power..

its not just that baby, he bevame one of them for power, he shook thier hands & accept his defeat?
by doing so, he killed the inspiration, of our young hearts & minds, which really wanted & expected him to be leading a movment of real change?
but his target was never that, all he wanted is to be come pakistani PM, visiting UK, & having pictures with his kids for the glory?
that all led to, finding a leader who, can at least speak real concerns of pakistani peoples & specially its armed forces, standing in the middle & taking abusive hits, with blood on the battle field?
if, altaf is ready to become political voice of pakistani peoples , even if he not looks like MR, handsome i will support him any given sunday!
cause i dont give a dam, how he looks like, what he has done, but if he can be the right man on the right time thats it!
Its not just what he has done but what he is....
He also has the same dream...were he real man he would have stayed in Pakistan or at least if he went to UK never "applied" for the passport....he could have kept dual citizenship...or say he took oath at British crown...he shouldnt have called shots to kill Pakistanis ...howelse do you think he became rich? He aint some industrialist nor some filthy rich background....He is a hired gun!

& every party was & is allied to everyone in the power, be it anyone?
But that just spells what you called IK :unsure:

allied with lotay!

Its not just what he has done but what he is....
He also has the same dream...were he real man he would have stayed in Pakistan or at least if he went to UK never "applied" for the passport....he could have kept dual citizenship...or say he took oath at British crown...he shouldnt have called shots to kill Pakistanis ...howelse do you think he became rich? He aint some industrialist nor some filthy rich background....He is a hired gun!

But that just spells what you called IK :unsure:

allied with lotay!
sorry if think he is rich, he isnt is a dam rat infront of nawaz & zardari?
getting british passport isnt is the sin?
IMRAN KIDS still are british citizens?
by freeing TTp goons, what nawaz, imran are doing is much worst, then he ever did?
no body is an angel here, if we keep to be waiting for a angel, we will lose our country, i dont give a dam , what he was, all i want from him to stand against noora king, & tell him no , we pakistanis are not ready to become his poor citizens of his noora kingdom?

sorry if think he is rich, he isnt is a dam rat infront of nawaz & zardari?
getting british passport isnt is the sin?
No I said he isnt from a rich background he became one by being a mafia....

IMRAN KIDS still are british citizens?
So is their mom...What's Altaf's reasoning? But are they coming into politics? Wasnt Billo Rani and even his mom raised in UK studied there had social parties there...
by freeing TTp goons, what nawaz, imran are doing is much worst, then he ever did?
Well, its equivalent...they kill he kills...same thing no one needs to point fingers...hence I said I prefer waiting for a new leader who isnt politically connected but it is sad if you dont shake hands with goons you cant be in politics....
no body is an angel here, if we keep to be waiting for a angel, we will lose our country, i dont give a dam , what he was, all i want from him to stand against noora king, & tell him no , we pakistanis are not ready to become his poor citizens of his noora kingdom?
So by voting for goons is our only way? thats not democracy thats forced monarchy in a different degree!
You think he is coming to Pakistan to hear what you want from you? You think he will even listen? When has any politician given a crap about his people? All that is for votes the minute he gets them...he doesnt know you nor cares! You said you dont care what he was...you should care to know what he can become ....

Seriously, I dont trust any politicians all play their masoom face for votes...even Zardari from jail had his plate out begging for votes and see what he did later?! Roti Kapra Makan...do we have any of the 3 left?

Nawaz did the same...for votes they have their angel face...free laptops metro system ideas and whatnot...

Altaf is playing the same game....hang Musharraf so he wont stand up against altaf...hang his allies so they wont put Altaf back in the sewer where he belongs...

I mean seriously usko UK mein chaynd nai tha he killed his own what makes you think he will grow angel wings when he gets elected?

I am with him on this, Put those on trial too, those kiss *** subordinates who paved the way on the ground for Musharaf. The ones who were telling their tall tales of bravery about how they secured the airport and PM house and radio stations.

Not only those but judges, journalists & politicians will also be put in the trial ............

Last edited:
No I said he isnt from a rich background he became one by being a mafia....

So is their mom...What's Altaf's reasoning? But are they coming into politics? Wasnt Billo Rani and even his mom raised in UK studied there had social parties there...
Well, its equivalent...they kill he kills...same thing no one needs to point fingers...hence I said I prefer waiting for a new leader who isnt politically connected but it is sad if you dont shake hands with goons you cant be in politics....
So by voting for goons is our only way? thats not democracy thats forced monarchy in a different degree!
You think he is coming to Pakistan to hear what you want from you? You think he will even listen? When has any politician given a crap about his people? All that is for votes the minute he gets them...he doesnt know you nor cares! You said you dont care what he was...you should care to know what he can become ....

Seriously, I dont trust any politicians all play their masoom face for votes...even Zardari from jail had his plate out begging for votes and see what he did later?! Roti Kapra Makan...do we have any of the 3 left?

Nawaz did the same...for votes they have their angel face...free laptops metro system ideas and whatnot...

Altaf is playing the same game....hang Musharraf so he wont stand up against altaf...hang his allies so they wont put Altaf back in the sewer where he belongs...

I mean seriously usko UK mein chaynd nai tha he killed his own what makes you think he will grow angel wings when he gets elected?
poison kills poison?
iron cuts iron?
politician can take on politicians ?
i never , ever have supported damo-crazy in any form, & i never will?
butif zardari the chor, can hve secret swiss acconts in swiss, from the looted money of pakistan, then anyone can hve?
its not that, if imran khan has married to a english wife, so he got the rightz to hving the citizen ships to his kids, & others cant hve it, just because they couldmt find a english gril to marry to him?
i mean what kind of logic is that?
for ALTAF HUSSAIN , he is clearly standing with pakarmy, cause thats best way he can, i cant post more then that?
MQM with all its sins , still is far more better deal then TTp, who are still killing pakistanis massivly?
i think the time, of revolution is near, & PAKARMY with the whoever patriotic peoples of pakistan ready to clear the whole mess once & for all!
thats wht, i m waiting for?
but if the justice is to be done , it should be done to every one , those who supported musharaf in any form, & those who brought him, in that groove?

I smell shit, did Altaf just opened his arse again?

Yes! we should hang him, and all who helped him including MQM and it's terrorist scum leader

If you are smelling shit then you must check your own pent :lol:

On serious note: Yes hang all abetters & collaborators including army personnel, judges (including IMK) journalists & politicians (including MQM members of parliament)

poison kills poison?
iron cuts iron?
politician can take on politicians ?
i never , ever have supported damo-crazy in any form, & i never will?
butif zardari the chor, can hve secret swiss acconts in swiss, from the looted money of pakistan, then anyone can hve?
its not that, if imran khan has married to a english wife, so he got the rightz to hving the citizen ships to his kids, & others cant hve it, just because they couldmt find a english gril to marry to him? i mean what kind of logic is that?
Well, Altaf took a British passport stop trying pull down everyone based on that logic!

His personal choice is not our business he married a gori thats personal plus it is fact...he didnt send his desi kids overseas like Zardari...but IK's kids are partly goray nothing can be said about that nor debated about that...it is fact! Bringing in his kids who are not politically active (at least yet) is immoral!

for ALTAF HUSSAIN , he is clearly standing with pakarmy, cause thats best way he can, i cant post more then that?
He standing with Pak Army coz he thinks that is his ticket in as no other politician will let him in..
MQM with all its sins , still is far more better deal then TTp, who are still killing pakistanis massivly?
MQM is doing gunda gardi, killing Pakistanis making people hate Pak soo much that they want a separate Karachi and echoed by separe KP!
i think the time, of revolution is near, & PAKARMY with the whoever patriotic peoples of pakistan ready to clear the whole mess once & for all!
thats wht, i m waiting for?
but if the justice is to be done , it should be done to every one , those who supported musharaf in any form, & those who brought him, in that groove?
Patriotic people dont call themselves Mohajirs! They should call themselves Pakistani first before crying the mohajir katori hell MQM is mohajir all over not Pakistani!

Mohajir means to migrate why havent you removed that name if you are done migrating or do you wish to migrate elsewhere? You dont hear this mohajir shit in Punjab...they integrated and are punjabi now!

Yes it should be done to everyone and for that Altaf should be hanged! for terrorizing Pakistanis...for crying fake tears and putting this image of mohajirs being different than locals which never happened where he didnt have control (Punjab or even Balochistan) ....How come only Mohajirs in Karachi face problems? Because they make a deal of it! They think they are special and deserve special placements like what the wadera of Sindh and KP are asking now!

If you are smelling shit then you must check your own pent :lol:

On serious note: Yes hang all abetters & collaborators including army personnel, judges (including IMK) journalists & politicians (including MQM members of parliament)
And Altaf for calling the shots threatening Pakistanis from UK! We have the video ....where he barking like a mad dog!

MQM is doing gunda gardi, killing Pakistanis making people hate Pak soo much that they want a separate Karachi and echoed by separe KP!
MQM staged a rally to solidarity with army and you are saying MQM making people hate with Pak ... Watch a video:

When MQM has raised demand to be separated from Pakistan....??? Kindly come with solid evidence ........

And Altaf for calling the shots threatening Pakistanis from UK! We have the video ....where he barking like a mad dog!

Altaf Hussain would not be called abetter or collaborator because he did not participate to toppling the government nor he was the parliamentarian in 2002 and his name is not enlisted in Musharraf's emergency order as consultant ...............

Altaf bhai agar aap Pakistan agaye to I bet Sheikh Rasheed is baar shadi zarur karlega :p

talon moans like a ***** @Talon stop moaning

punjabi taasub is making talon moan every time she sees an MQM thread

even though talon spent time in karachi but still punjabi taasub at its peak

Yar ye punjabi ki rat khatam karo ... We all are Pakistani so it should be end ... And MQM is now become national party ........

well there is no cure for punjabi taasubi like talon and others who keeps moaning in every MQM thread even though she lived in karachi

Doesn't matter ... But now Mohajirism should be ended ..........

Back
Top Bottom