What's new

Sever ties with India, Pakistan tells Afghanistan

Pakistan calls the SHOTS, Bozos......

You can twist yourself into a PRETZEL but it won't help.

In the end what Pakistan says goes.

Any of you Indians care to make a bet ?

Just wait for 2014 and Afghan Taliban will do Pakistan's bidding and your Indian rear would be kicked out of Afghanistan.

Again, put your money where your mouth is.

I say you Indians will be out of Afghanistan by 2015.

Get used to it BOZOS................. Pakistan RULZZZZZZZ, BOZOS......

What an entry to the thread !!!

badAce-1.gif

I seriously, doubt that zardari may have said any thing like this. Sounds more like a usual lie of hindustan times for brain washed hindu audience.

Zardari actually is supplying free fuel to indian army in Afghanistan and pushing indian containers in and around Pakistan.

Why would he suddenly take u turn.

India does not have an army in Afghanistan....security maybe provided to diplomates in counslates, but i can assure you of the fact that zardari is not providing it.

Just wait for 2014 and Afghan Taliban will do Pakistan's bidding and your Indian rear would be kicked out of Afghanistan.

You are talking as if Taliban is an internationally reputed charitable organization.

I seriously, doubt that zardari may have said any thing like this. Sounds more like a usual lie of hindustan times for brain washed hindu audience.

Zardari actually is supplying free fuel to indian army in Afghanistan and pushing indian containers in and around Pakistan.

Why would he suddenly take u turn.

If this is true (and presumably happening with army's buy in), you are really in a tough spot.

Reading that gave me an allergy. :lol:

You are talking as if Taliban is an internationally reputed charitable organization.

If there is one country (besides Afghanistan itself) that needs to worry about post 2014, it is Pakistan.

It will feel the most heat, especially in the tribal areas.

If Afghanistan is divided along ethnic lines (formally or informally as in Iraq), guess what is going to happen in the tribal areas.

And where will the Taliban fancy their chances? ;)

Pakistani hegemonic and imperialistic designs at work again. The past delusion of grandeur is still alive. Although in that past too it was the Afghan warlords who were imperialistic and hegemonic :)

BTW Pakistan doesn't even rule their own Pashtun areas. So the chest thumping may not be rooted in reality.

If there is one country (besides Afghanistan itself) that needs to worry about post 2014, it is Pakistan.

It will feel the most heat, especially in the tribal areas.

If Afghanistan is divided along ethnic lines (formally or informally as in Iraq), guess what is going to happen in the tribal areas.

And where will the Taliban fancy their chances? ;)

Yeah, I almost never understand why so many Pakistanis rub their hands gleefully as if 2014 is some kind of a godsend. They keep talking about kicking Indians about but don't seem to realise that Afghanistan is Pakistan's neighbour, not India's. How much would it take to keep things on a boil permanently bogging down Pakistan with their delusions on their western border ? Keep reminding them, to no avail however, that 2014 won't be the 1990's, India will easily be able to channel in a couple of billion dollars a year if necessary, to keep the Pakistanis & their proxies at bay. Add to the mix, the Russians, the Iranians & the Americans(who would be itching to pay Pakistan back in their own coin) and Pakistan will quickly realise what the reality is. As I have said before, one should be careful what they wish for, they might just get it.

What a baseless demand? Afghanistan always have deep relations with India since 1947, it was Pakistan who never had good terms with Afghans since the day of Pakistan's creation.

Yeah, I almost never understand why so many Pakistanis rub their hands gleefully as if 2014 is some kind of a godsend. They keep talking about kicking Indians about but don't seem to realise that Afghanistan is Pakistan's neighbour, not India's. How much would it take to keep things on a boil permanently bogging down Pakistan with their delusions on their western border. Keep reminding them, to no avail however, that 2014 won't be the 1990's, India will easily be able to channel in a couple of billion dollars a year if necessary, to keep the Pakistanis & their proxies at bay. Add to the mix, the Russians, the Iranians & the Americans(who would itching to pay Pakistan back) and Pakistan will quickly realise what the reality is. As I have said before, one should be careful what they wish for, they might just get it.

The time is not far. We will all see how the events pan out.

The reality is that Pakistan will have to have a detente with India and start focusing on her Western borders as her primary threat perception.

I am sure those in position of power and decision making in Pakistan are not as eager at this turn of events. ;)

We have little expectations from Afghanistan, we just don't want it to become a terror factory like in Taliban days. There are enough others who share our interests and will be able to secure them, at least to an acceptable degree.

We have a buffer state in between to absorb the shocks. ;)

Now, that is a service to the motherland that we will appreciate.

yaar,hum bhi insaan hain..:P

Bhai bt jab sab hee Insan banay hoon tab to haath halka rakha karo na...:cry:

What a baseless demand? Afghanistan always have deep relations with India since 1947, it was Pakistan who never had good terms with Afghans since the day of Pakistan's creation.

Pakistan always try bro but the Afghans are ruled by brought puppies who just lick feet...
Pakistan is giving land to it's refugees thousands in number while just chk out the Afghan missiles attack on Pakistan..and infiltrating terrorism and giving safe heaven to terrorists in their land...
yeah you are away so you are happy if India was a little near the Afghanistan then we will se how good your relations are with them...

Fair enough it is ...

The Afghan Govt wants our help for these peace talks and since the world runs on quid pro quos , it will have to submit to our demands , the foremost being the " limiting " of their ties with India which aren't in our interests , the interference in FATA and Baluchistan and the terrorism planned and executed from Afghanistan is a serious problem originating from a significantly high number of consulates ( which somehow give the impression that either the Afghans are rich people or Afghanistan is a tourism or business hub ) the thing is that whatever happens in that country directly or indirectly affects us , hence the need to take measures to control it . If Karzai changes his aggressive stance towards Pakistan , stop the same old " Durand Line " rhetoric and doesn't allow anti-Pakistan activity from his soil then I am sure we will reciprocate in kind but at the moment , this is the state of affairs . Either do it or talk on your own , why involve us ?

If this happens, Afghanistan is doomed again .... The govt. will fall , militants will take over , proxy war will begin to terrorize Innocent Kashmir's and Indians and not to mention , the whole thing thing will end up biting at their back again ....

Back
Top Bottom