What's new

Seraikistan - A New Seraiki province out of Punjab?

Are You in the favor of Saraikistan, Saraiki province

• Total voters
Good for you :) Unfortunately we're the exact opposite
My dad got rejected from entering the army(and many of his friends too) because they suspected him as an Indian agent (the irony, 10million peopl are indian agents :O), the truth is his grandfather actually fought in Pakistan Army
And the same is for police and govt. jobs, some of my relatives have ben working all their lives but they cant get any promotion only becuase of their ethnicity (while less qualified and lzy others go past them)

there is a problem here yaar thats saraikis are 13mn so they need more numbers in jobs. in saraiki belt we have hindu muslim Sikh Christian papulation and ppl looking for more jobs . when they get hope they rush on it same happen with this slogon of new province .simply its matter of management not because of other facts now. we are not anti punjab but hell from rahim yar khan or dg khan lahore is too too far our provincial capital .over all there is no hate of bad feelings we welcome everyone here pathans come work and go sindhis live with us Punjabi our brothers work here and they are mixed with us in every field here. saraikis are not haters to anyone nor they are blinds . most of population believe in sofiism .

i was raised in Multan Pakistan, and i can tell you that i detest the idea of a province made on the basis of language. this is what i call the seed of hatred being planted in sub continent over time. divide people based on their language, religion, culture and creed. i am not saying that i am against the idea of a new province but it should be based on governance model and economic outout and to ease the problem of administing province of punjab.

now having said that, i have met the leaders of saraiki province back in 1990s, they are all land barons, highly corrupt individuals. all they a re looking for is away to enforce their own policies by coming in power.

i am not sure when pakistan will get rid of zameendar and corrupt people... sad state of affairs.

i was raised in Multan Pakistan, and i can tell you that i detest the idea of a province made on the basis of language. this is what i call the seed of hatred being planted in sub continent over time. divide people based on their language, religion, culture and creed. i am not saying that i am against the idea of a new province but it should be based on governance model and economic outout and to ease the problem of administing province of punjab.

now having said that, i have met the leaders of saraiki province back in 1990s, they are all land barons, highly corrupt individuals. all they a re looking for is away to enforce their own policies by coming in power.

i am not sure when pakistan will get rid of zameendar and corrupt people... sad state of affairs.

when you visit last time dear ? things getting better day by day i visit last oct it was same as other pakistan i love my birth city bhawalpur and after i stay 3 days i looked its developed hell allot . they are corrupt as other pakistanis nothing more or less .so if other corrupt enjoy powers and develop lahore karachi peshawer these corrupt have right to make corruption and develop little hahahahahahaha

when you visit last time dear ? things getting better day by day i visit last oct it was same as other pakistan i love my birth city bhawalpur and after i stay 3 days i looked its developed hell allot . they are corrupt as other pakistanis nothing more or less .so if other corrupt enjoy powers and develop lahore karachi peshawer these corrupt have right to make corruption and develop little hahahahahahaha
Karachi is the opposite of developing man, during Mustafa Kamal new roads, bridges were being built, old ones were being repaired, parks and pavements were better
But now we're worse off than balochistan

Karachi is the opposite of developing man, during Mustafa Kamal new roads, bridges were being built, old ones were being repaired, parks and pavements were better
But now we're worse off than balochistan

thanks to gellani he make bridges roads parks new air port lolz at least they make very good for PM :lol:

thanks to gellani he make bridges roads parks new air port lolz at least they make very good for PM :lol:
He just used 0.0001% of his money to do a little good for votes
Mustafa Kamal on the otehr hand was constantly struggling as he didn't enmoug power and prvilages, and what little he did have he brought to very good use and did it because he

I fear that target killing of punjabis might start in the sureiki belt if a new province is not carved out.

Just go to multan, bahawalpur, rahim yar khan, dera gazi khan districts; hatred is brewing fast.

can we afford another chief minister, 25+ ministers, numerous money eating officers just because idea looks good

the reason lower Punjab is less developed than upper is that the landlords of lower Punjab have factories in upper Punjab. And we want same people to build another empire for themselves

I fear that target killing of punjabis might start in the sureiki belt if a new province is not carved out.

Just go to multan, bahawalpur, rahim yar khan, dera gazi khan districts; hatred is brewing fast.

and which group will do it? all those who want Provence or active in this game belong to PPP PML-N PML-Q and few in MQM . I never seen any hate there . give me 5 news where some one slap a punjabi in south because he was punjabi?

and which group will do it? all those who want Provence or active in this game belong to PPP PML-N PML-Q and few in MQM . I never seen any hate there . give me 5 news where some one slap a punjabi in south because he was punjabi?

Never seen it. Especially in Bahawalpur, Punjabis are very respected.

Never seen it. Especially in Bahawalpur, Punjabis are very respected.

every town and city has population mixed with punjabis hi thought is simply feared thought nothing more we have no armed group here . police elite force is active every thaseel has cantonments of army every thing is fine . if i say its only saved lucky area of pakistan its right as we seen 3-4 terror attacks in last 5 years here .

have few class fellow from that area

they have never complained

its because thers is no issue at all . can we damn compare baluchistan with south punjab? lolz

balochistan face problems since 14 aug 1947 but here was less development only.still there is good condition in s punjab has many universities air port collages better roads infrastructure irrigation system and jobs . never seen like nishter hospital bahawal Victoria or shekh zaid hospital types are in baluchistan dists? .if someone compare multan bhawalpur rahim yar khan dis with balochistan he is fool .

Back
Top Bottom