What's new

See how Indian Media is Crying on Shot Down of their Drone by Pakistan

Pakistan Army shots down ISI's drone....or whatever one calls it!! Is it ISI's or Some separatists getting training or what??

lol... indian media is laughing at pakistan army for their inefficiency and the blunder they had done by shot down pakistanis police UAV. :lol::lol:

Shot down?? Indian Army said these types can be downed by throwing stones!!

Hehe, Pakistan being a muslim country never claims to be a super power. It's only tiny little lungis dream to be one like u, and that will only be completed once the Indians are reincarnated as rabbits and rats in second life, as per ur religious traditions.:lol:
We claim to be future superpower & our country has no religious gender:rolleyes:...Its our naughty neighbor who exaggerates us:cry:..On the other side Lungis has reached to mars & you are still trying to reach India.:rofl:

Pakistani even cant make difference in between cry and LAUGH. So how they can make difference between copter and drone.LoL

Didn't I gave you the link in other thread. how shameless are you?

which fukin link? the link of Punjab police using drones on LOC? fuking retarded logic at work again?

Guess why the fuk your high com was summoned by Pak FO!

Point of the picture is?
Can i ask you people the same question? your media n members posting pics of Punjab police uavs???? as "Proof" and other pathetic claims that "Pak shot down its own UAV" ??????????????? meanwhile shamelessly covering up the fact that you yourself are using that "Drone" ... one of which was shot down n your HC summoned?

which fukin link? the link of Punjab police using drones on LOC? fuking retarded logic at work again?

Guess why the fuk your high com was summoned by Pak FO!

The pic you proudly sharing on these threads is from a press brief by Mumbai Police. They are showing a confiscated drone to the media.
2 caught flying drones near TISS without permission, detained | The Indian Express

As far as summoning our high com is concerned, I am sure he happily administered the egg on his counterpart's face.

Can i ask you people the same question? your media n members posting pics of Punjab police uavs???? as "Proof" and other pathetic claims that "Pak shot down its own UAV" ???????????????
You are the one who shared the picture, how about you provide us with details for the UAV?

The pic you proudly sharing on these threads is from a press brief by Mumbai Police. They are showing a confiscated drone to the media.
2 caught flying drones near TISS without permission, detained | The Indian Express

As far as summoning our high com is concerned, I am sure he happily administered the egg on his counterpart's face.

You are the one who shared the picture, how about you provide us with details for the UAV?

not really... your LEAs are operating the same drone (google is your frnd- or do you want me to spoon feed you)... and the pic you are peddling as "proof" is from 3rd july of Punjab police buying 50 of these.. so much for your "proof"!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom