What's new

Bhonda Operation of Raw exposed by Shahid Masood.

Man You Just Nailed It !!!

Pakistan Media survive on Modi, Doval and India. Without India Dr. Shahid might become unemployed

That could be one of the possible reason for Pakistan not yet NUKING India. (to protect their Media Industry which btw is one of the few Profit making industries of Pakistan. :cheesy:
Lol you yindoo baniya :D

So the list in 2015 goes as :-

-Indian navy and the "terror boat" incident --

-India claiming to do an op in Myanmar only to have its ally go "what op -- it must've been in the Indian side of the border" -- not to forget the shenanigans of the Indian media after that, where India is such a power that it can do the same with Pakistan what it "allegedly" did in Myanmar -- only to have a high level officer bust their bubbles on that too

-The spy pigeon incident

-The incident with the drone being shot down, India claiming it was not Indian, only to have footage released from the UAV to bust their claims again ..

- and now this incident ....

I don't have anything to say -- except --- keep up the good work -- :smokin::smokin:

So the list in 2015 goes as :-

-Indian navy and the "terror boat" incident --

-India claiming to do an op in Myanmar only to have its ally go "what op -- it must've been in the Indian side of the border" -- not to forget the shenanigans of the Indian media after that, where India is such a power that it can do the same with Pakistan what it "allegedly" did in Myanmar -- only to have a high level officer bust their bubbles on that too

-The spy pigeon incident

-The incident with the drone being shot down, India claiming it was not Indian, only to have footage released from the UAV to bust their claims again ..

- and now this incident ....

I don't have anything to say -- except --- keep up the good work -- :smokin::smokin:
Lol now my turn.
1.the incident started with deaths in pakistan due to heavy heat toll rose a lot and when pakistanis were unable to take control of it then came the gem.

THE HEAT SEEMS TO BE COMING FROM RAJASTHAN FACTORIES ON OUR SIDE OF RAJASTHAN.
LOL:woot: like seriously?
Wtf dude:omghaha:

2.Another gem.

Zimbabwe team came to pakistan.
but isi wanted to score some poimts so why not involve India too.

RAW WAS BEHIND SENDING THREATENING MESSAGES TO ZIMBABWE OFFICIALS.

Lol :omghaha::omghaha: i m speechless.
Means RAW head sent a love letter to zimbabwe officials on a watsapp so your super duper isi found that the number belonged to raw head.
Wow no1 spy agency had struck.:hang3:

3. Then came MQM- RAW scandal

You claimed raw funded MQM right under your nose of super duper ISI
Lol what anumber 1 agency it is.
Then pakistani government begged england for records.
And then got a egg on the face when scotland yard denied the reports.

Another parody and proof of ISI being the no1 spy agency.
Lol.

Then came drone attack.
Seriously a cheap chinese commercial drone which can't even fly for 15 min is used by indian army?
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Lol even kapil sharma will faint on this particular incident.

when that chinese company denied any links you published photos of an indian registered company which was selling these drones so that it should look real and it will bring authenticity.
but your fatso ispr had a egg on the face.
When that company cameout all guns blazing telling that ispr is trying to involve us to claim authenticity.
And also they didn't sold any drones to military because they weren't registered with army to selling drones to them

Lol this is your auqat.:sarcastic:
Enjoy your day

Last edited:
Did OP typed all these names one by one???Man..it would have taken 20 min to type all the names to tag them..

Lol now my turn.
1.the incident started with deaths in pakistan toll rose a lot and when pakistanis were unable to take control of it then came the gem.

THE HEAT SEEMS TO BE COMING FROM RAJASTHAN FACTORIES ON OUR SIDE OF RAJASTHAN.
LOL:woot: like seriously?
Wtf dude:omghaha:

2.Another gem.

Zimbabwe team came to pakistan.
but isi wanted to score some poimts so why not involve India too.

RAW WAS BEHIND SENDING THREATENING MESSAGES TO ZIMBABWE OFFICIALS.

Lol :omghaha::omghaha: i m speechless.
Means RAW head sent a love letter to zimbabwe officials on a watsapp so your super duper isi found that the number belonged to raw head.
Wow no1 spy agency had struck.:hang3:

3. Then came MQM- RAW scandal

You claimed raw funded MQM right under your nose of super duper ISI
Lol what anumber 1 agency it is.
Then pakistani government begged england for records.
And then tht got a egg on the face when scotland yard denied.

Another parody and proof of ISI being the no1 spy agency.
Lol.

Then came drone attack.
Seriously a cheap chinese commercial drone which can't even fly for 15 min is used by indian army?
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Lol even kapil sharma will faint on this particular incident.
when that chines company denied any links you published photos of a indian registered company which was sellibg these drones so that it should look real and it will bring authenticity.
but hour fatso ispr had a egg on the face.
When that company cameout all guns blazing telling that ispr is trying to involve us to claim authenticity.
And also they didn't sold any drones to military because they weren't rwgistered with army to selling drones to .

Lol thia is your auqat.:sarcastic:
Enjoy your day

the-dark-knight_c_2138477.jpg

Earlier I thought Ahmed Qureshi ( a typical gay kind of an anchor ) will replace Sir Zaid Hamid.

Now I guess the competition is hotting up :D
Wow! I always wondered about Ahmed Qureshi. Now I know....He's gay! :D Or more likely a transgender! :girl_wacko:

I just can't stand this moron. He thinks he's the greatest anchor born this side of the Suez!

Hahaha kia besti ki ajay stupid ki awsome doc sahan yaar every one knows what india is no one listen to them stupid indians i never knew they go to that extant of stupidity

Fi
When the Doctor earnestly claims that even a Pakistani Peon can do a better job of Indian NSA than Ajit Doval, then you really get skeptical.

If an Indian 'Tarzianigaar' starts logically claiming that an Indian postman can do a better job than Raheel Shraif even then we won't believe that Indian 'Danishwar' anchor.

We Indian are born skeptical. We don't buy what our media sells until our intellect affirms it.
first of all chadiman please change ur name to IN PK dont suits you

first of all chadiman please change ur name to IN PK dont suits you
PK is fine. It suits me and I love it, Btw don't you think that you should buy at least one chaddi, and get over your inferiority complex of not having any chaddi to wear.

PK is fine. It suits me and I love it, Btw don't you think that you should buy at least one chaddi, and get over your inferiority complex of not having any chaddi to wear.
It is u who never seen chaddi so dear go and buy one i pay it chaddiman PK still not suits u becoz it is code related to pakistan not india

It is u who never seen chaddi so dear go and buy one i pay it chaddiman PK still not suits u becoz it is code related to pakistan not india
O.K. Without Chaddiman, You pay, I send you Levi's chaddi. Till the time I am High hic..,hic... I remain P.K. :cheers::chilli:

Back
Top Bottom