What's new

Sectarian target killings in Karachi

Pak Marine first case of sectarian killing was recorded in Theri near Sukkur . I think 1963 when lots of shia been killed . Its not new. What you expect when kids in madrassa maula is teaching , if kill one shia , you built one house in heaven. Plus 72 virgins. Unfortunately these sexually sick militant always in rush to die.

Yes that's the case and correct i have no high expectation from any type of religious fundo, however do note that Iranis are no good friends either they are playing the same game , its tit for tat .. however i do agree that the minority are on defence here ...

my point was there is no quick remedy , ... religious seminaries work day and night to ensure sentiments are kept high , few days back there was a jui - jalsa , if u will see the images there were hundred thousands of maderssa students attending it. Having the massive cache of weapons already in the city These brain washed kids once needed will be used as foot soldiers to cause mayhem in the city. Its a huge issue. Police dont dare touch these people , we need more than a brigade of army to enter these locations. So bottom line there has to be an all out action against these people else this shall continue forever

But who can/will undertake the effective action that is needed?

Shia killing: Hail of bullets leave Jafaria Alliance leader injured, son dead

By Web Desk
Published: March 16, 2012

Mohsin and Akmal Rizvi were attacked early Friday morning by unknown assailants.
KARACHI: Target killing of Shia leaders returned to Karachi when eminent Jafaria Alliance leader Mohsin Rizvi was attacked along with his son by unknown assailants near Patel Para as they were commuted between Golimar and their home near Islamia College, Express News reported on Friday.
Both father and son were critically injured after the attack, however Mohsin Rizvi managed to drive the car to the nearest hospital in Soldier Bazar.
The assailants managed to escape after the attack.
His son, Akmal was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital. While Mohsin Rizvi’s condition was described as stable after doctors performed an emergency operation.
As news of the attack spread, a large number of leaders and workers gathered at the hospital. Distrusting official security, they set up their own cordons.
Jafaria Alliance chief Allama Abbas Kumaili, held the Sindh government responsible for the attack and demanded immediate arrest of the culprits.
Read more: shiakilling

well Allah has strange ways to shake up the conscious of the majority when it fails to recognize or even mocks the plight of the minority groups

one is drone therapy and the other one is beheading and bomb blasts.

No matter how hard I try, I cannot imagine how can anyone gun down another ‘Human’ in cold blood for no other reason but because the person belongs to a different sect. It may have been possible in the dark ages but in 21st century!

Nevertheless there are a few members of this august forum who would condone this and blame it on revenge for drone attacks. Rana Sana ullah of PML makes no secret of his attachment to SSP. Defa Pakistan Council is another name for the parties that support elimination of non Deobandi Sects. You may have noticed that they manage to attract very large gatherings including people from Tehreek Insaaaf. JI Chief Munawwar Hassan claimed his admiration for Sufi Mohammed of Swat who was digging up graves of the Saints.

And such crimes are supposed to earn entry into ‘heaven’! If this is Islam, I don't want any part of it.

Militancy from neither Shia nor Sunni extremist groups must be tolerated. That is the only way to end the violence in Karachi.

In the last 2-3 years, we are seeing increasing militancy from Shia extremist groups in Karachi, as a reaction of being on the receiving end of militancy over the years. All of these extremist Shia & Sunni groups need to be banned and clamped down on.

Back
Top Bottom