What's new

SD-10 vs AIM-120 (Latest versions)

Son,

That post was 10 years old---hehehehehe :rofl: :rofl:

Nov 19, 2010
I posted it with one purpose, to reignite the thread, as it was dormant since May 2019.

I think I successfully accomplished it.

Most of the members are comparing Meteor with AIM 120, SD-10 and PL-15 in various thread.

I think this tread is most suitable to discuss and pool the knowledge about these missiles.

I posted it with one purpose, to reignite the thread, as it was dormant since May 2019.

I think I successfully accomplished it.

Most of the members are comparing Meteor with AIM 120, SD-10 and PL-15 in various thread.

I think this tread is most suitable to discuss and pool the knowledge about these missiles.

Hi,

That laughter was just for kicks---old man needs to laugh once awhile---hehn.

What you would have also noticed is as changes are coming fast---still there is a stability factor in the design of a weapons or munitions.

The manufacturer may keep on testing the weapon, but once the weapon becomes operational---only updates maybe loaded into the smart system---other than that---not many changes takes place---.

Just remember---the military depends on time tested platforms that they have trained on for years---.

The manufacturer will go ahead and build newer versions if they think it would be needed in the future---but then not all users have foes against whom the newest version maybe used---.

You change the missile parameters---maybe you may have to change the radar parameters as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom