What's new

SD-10 vs AIM-120 (Latest versions)

Ok go a head and believe in your nonsense theories/opinions @The Accountant :blah:
You are one stubborn kid ... No doubt after 9K posts you have 13 negative ratings and just one positive whereas me with half of your post have no negative rating and 9 positives... It is clear who has better credentials ...

Now stop abusing others ... If you disagree then you can keep your disagreement to yourselves rather than abusing others ...

You are one stubborn kid ... No doubt after 9K posts you have 13 negative ratings and just one positive whereas me with half of your post have no negative rating and 9 positives... It is clear who has better credentials ...

Now stop abusing others ... If you disagree then you can keep your disagreement to yourselves rather than abusing others ...
You have no logic/ commonsense 13 negative rating doesn't mean i know nothing about military tech, you're too stubborn to understand that what i trying to say i already gave you lots of proof as backup of my theories/opinions/claims, if you don't understand its not my problems @The Accountant

i am crazy in fighter jets and in missile tech and i did lots of research on these subjects, i know better then you Mr, genius @The Accountant

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Accountant and @pakistanipower could you agree that you both disagree and stop please.

Thanks.
Bro check my last 2 posts I have suggested him to agree disagree already but he is behaving like a kid where he thinks he is some hot shot science wizard ...

Anyways I am not replying to him again as I know it's not worth it ... :)

Bro check my last 2 posts I have suggested him to agree disagree already but he is behaving like a kid where he thinks he is some hot shot science wizard ...

Anyways I am not replying to him again as I know it's not worth it ... :)
I am giving lots of proof to my theories, you falsely assume that i not told you, i gave you just examples of glide, and in BM WARHEAD THOSE ROCKETS ARE ONLY FOR TRAJECTORIES OPTIMIZATIONS AND NOT FOR GUIDING WARHEADS TO THE TARGETS LIKE CRUISE MISSILES ARE (GRAVITY DOWN THOSE WARHEAD TO THE TARGET) @The Accountant :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

Anything that cannot be put on your CV, goes out the window. :D

Hi,

I believe that Chogy made it very clear in his post what it is all about---over here we put a post on the board---and all the kids dig up the specs from different web-sites----and strut around their posts as they have found their own new god.

Truthfully---there is hardly any comparison between an SD 10 and an AIM 120---.

SD 10 is a first true bvr by the chinese---aim 120 has a pedigree a sheet long---. It is not saying bad about the missile---but seems like it is becoming a habbit of my pak colleagues of MAKING A MONSTER OUT OF A MONKEY.

SD 10 will indeed grow up to become an aim 120 in maybe the next 10 years---but today---it has to endure many a growing pains that only a missile can bear.:cheesy:
Chinese and Pakistanis are at much better position. Engineers have both western and eastern technologies on their table for reverse engineering and creating something new and more lethal and effective than the existing technologies of west and east.

No they will not require 10 years, it is ongoing process and multiplying.

Chinese and Pakistanis are at much better position. Engineers have both western and eastern technologies on their table for reverse engineering and creating something new and more lethal and effective than the existing technologies of west and east.

No they will not require 10 years, it is ongoing process and multiplying.

Son,

That post was 10 years old---hehehehehe :rofl: :rofl:

Nov 19, 2010

So by now SD10 should be a AIM 120 c or d ?

Hi,

It depends on where the focus of the chinese is---is it on the SD10 or the PL15---.

Is the SD10 being left behind---?

The weapons world is a brutal business---the need and necessity dictates the changes that need to be made to keep ahead or keep in pace of the opponent---.

The concern of the PL15 has forced the opponent to direct its resources towards anti missile laser weapon---.

Dear Senior members,
Is there any any news about induction of PL-15 in PAF?
I think without JF-17 Block III, it is not possible or if PAF gets some J10 C , then PL-15 can be used on then with AESA radar .
we need it to counter IAF BVR Meteor Missile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom