What's new

Scramble makes mincemeat of MiGs

That shows how weak musharaff is.
He managed to spend only a night.
After India captured 800 sq km of territory in Baltistan during 1971 war, Manekshaw visited it in Feb 1972 and that territory still remains with us.
This shows that the so called Agni Pankh is worse than Somalian air force that a hostile helicopter twice enters it's air space and leaves without it even getting a whisper but it keeps Indians happy by shooting down balloons. :lol:

@Windjammer So we lost Two planes BUT you
LOST the Kargil War and your HONOUR in front of the whole world

The very fact that you have to open such Meaningless threads shows how much you
are still hurting
No two planes were also shot down and we still have the heights. Your army politicians and media did a drama like the sur gi kal strikes.Never happened but the masses believed it. In Pakistan we don't care we know the ground realities. P.S....Pakistan was part of India and you are not ever getting it back. Enjoy your day. Don't stress and if it gets too much enjoy a nice cool Cow cola

This shows that the so called Agni Pankh is worse than Somalian air force that a hostile helicopter twice enters it's air space and leaves without it even getting a whisper but it keeps Indians happy by shooting down balloons. :lol:
We shot down Atlantique and IAF avenged Kargil war by inflicting 3:1 casualty ratio on enemy.

No two planes were also shot down and we still have the heights. Your army politicians and media did a drama like the sur gi kal strikes.Never happened but the masses believed it. In Pakistan we don't care we know the ground realities. P.S....Pakistan was part of India and you are not ever getting it back. Enjoy your day. Don't stress and if it gets too much enjoy a nice cool Cow cola
It is we who have the Kargil heights as we captured Point 5310, Point 5770 inside Pakistan.
While your entire army did a drama like now Kashmir will be free, never happened nor will ever happen. In India we don't care we know the ground realities.
P.S. Have a nice cool Camel cola

Kargil was war time, both countries were flighting each other, this occured after Kargil. After a peace agreement was signed. Don't put words in my mouth.
If lost some one up there in that P3, you would have know how it feels.
Kargil war was the mischievous activities of Gen Musharraf after both countries had signed the Simla peace agreement in Indo-Pak bilateral relations in 1972.

Do you seriously believe your army has rights to violate all the peace accords and capture our territory, it was an act of aggression from your side.

Loss of lives is always deplorable, I am sorry for your loss but do you feel sorry for the loss of Indian men in a war that was imposed upon us?

We shot down Atlantique and IAF avenged Kargil war by inflicting 3:1 casualty ratio on enemy.

It is we who have the Kargil heights as we captured Point 5310, Point 5770 inside Pakistan.
While your entire army did a drama like now Kashmir will be free, never happened nor will ever happen. In India we don't care we know the ground realities.
Never heard of camel cola. You Indian have that on your shelves too. Want some pakistan man's cola as well? You guys simply love pee don't you.
Back to the topic....Yes talking to you is like talking to a kid in kindergarten. My father's elephant is bigger than your elephant

Really is that why you were short of coffins and your media and former generals are questioning celebrating Vijay Diwas....the mere fact your army still has nightmares in case another Kargil happens.
Your army was running around like headless Chicken and giving posthumous awards to alive soldiers, your soldiers were destroying own bunkers and filming them to get awards.....according to Tehlka.com, Pakistan still holds six peaks ....furthermore, your half million army in IOK are unable to hoist the Tiranga openly where as Pakistani flag flies all over the valley...

The Atlantic Incident was nothing less than an act of war and it was murder on a state level. Unprofessional to shoot down an unarmed, defenceless aircraft in peace time. Yes it was peace time. The plane was shot after the war and was shot near the South border.

Well, The Term "Murder" was brutually "Murdered" before Kargil.
Hint : Saurabh Kalia.

Really is that why you were short of coffins and your media and former generals are questioning celebrating Vijay Diwas....the mere fact your army still has nightmares in case another Kargil happens.

Your army was running around like headless Chicken and giving posthumous awards to alive soldiers, your soldiers were destroying own bunkers and filming them to get awards.....according to Tehlka.com, Pakistan still holds six peaks ....furthermore, your half million army in IOK are unable to hoist the Tiranga openly where as Pakistani flag flies all over the valley...

You Proudly "Claim" to have a Military Background. Have Some Shame.
You Lost Kargil. Period.

This is a Truth. Just Like India Lost to China in 62. We accept it. And thats why we were able to make a difference in 67 and 87.

Pakistan is yet to learn a lesson after 71 and 1999.

You Proudly "Claim" to have a Military Background. Have Some Shame.
You Lost Kargil. Period.

This is a Truth. Just Like India Lost to China in 62. We accept it. And thats why we were able to make a difference in 67 and 87.

Pakistan is yet to learn a lesson after 71 and 1999.

Suddenly the words of Pakistani officer are more credible to you....but when same officers tell you that Pakistan won the 1965 war, it's like a fish bone for you guys, and yes have some shame indeed and listen to your own who fought in the Kargil war.

Kargil war was the mischievous activities of Gen Musharraf after both countries had signed the Simla peace agreement in Indo-Pak bilateral relations in 1972.

Do you seriously believe your army has rights to violate all the peace accords and capture our territory, it was an act of aggression from your side.

Loss of lives is always deplorable, I am sorry for your loss but do you feel sorry for the loss of Indian men in a war that was imposed upon us?
I am no soldier, I am a civilian and I understand the loss of live on both sides had a major impact on families (in both countries). To this day I still say; India is our neighbour, we should be best friends not worst enemies, Pakistan's biggest trade partner should be India and vise versa for India.

Kargil was a military operation in the Kargil sector, I could say the same for 1965. There was border wars going on in Kashmir (disputed land), why did India bring the war to non-disputed areas. Why did India throw a bomb in Lahore.

You will be right in your opinion and I will be right in mine, moral of the story is that none of us will ever agree on this.

I could say the same for Sipahi Maqbool Hussain who was kept as a POW and was treated no worse than your man Saurabh Kalia. Let me tell you that you lot cut Maqbool Hussain's tong and burnt him day in, day out. He died because of his injuries.

When the family of CPT Kalia appealed to Britain, Britain asked for the postmortem report, India refused to hand it over for investigation.
Some thing going on?

Kargil was a military operation in the Kargil sector, I could say the same for 1965. There was border wars going on in Kashmir (disputed land), why did India bring the war to non-disputed areas. Why did India throw a bomb in Lahore.
That's to reduce the pressure on Indians fighting on disputed sides. Pakistan was winning in Kashmir.

So, we started to attack Lahore.

When two countries are at war, they are technically at war on every front. This move greatly helped India to make Pakistan retreat from the disputed sides.

the war ended on July 4th. If you are sore about IAF downing of Atlantique you are justified. I would be mad if the PAF shot down Indian navy patrol aircraft. To be fair I am surprised IAF shot down the Atlantique. Pakistani army was not going to start another war with all the dressing down they got from the entire world

I read your link. It is petty organization politics.
Ok there were no hostilities ... Indian and Pakistani were having brotherly songs ... happy now ?

But will this change the fact that you lost 2 planes on a single day due to errors by your airforce and not due to some combat or machine error but duty but due to actions of your air force personnal ?

In peace time it is even more hillarious ... choro @Windjammer ... let him happy ... there was no tensions but the performace of staff of indian air force in peace time is as such then what will they do in wartime ? :rofl:

The coffin scam actually proved that out casualties are 500.
Whereas Pakistan Army was caught on video not accepting its death.
Btw same Tehelka journalist admitted we captured Point 5310, Point 5770, Chorbatla Ridge 2 among others inside Pakistan.

BTW every Indian Army base in Kashmir hoists a huge Indian flag.

That's to reduce the pressure on Indians fighting on disputed sides. Pakistan was winning in Kashmir.

So, we started to attack Lahore.

When two countries are at war, they are technically at war on every front. This move greatly helped India to make Pakistan retreat from the disputed sides.
Oh, I get it when ever India is losing it's allowed to attack a location where the war is not going on? Whether it be Kargil, The shooting down of the P3 or Lahore.

Oh, I get it when ever India is losing it's allowed to attack a location where the war is not going on? Whether it be Kargil, The shooting down of the P3 or Lahore.
Is there a rule laid out on which side should attack which side?

Come on, Pakistan declared war on India. Not the Mountain corps declared war on the JAT regiment and BSF.

The case of antlantique, Pakistan crossed over to Indian airspace and when asked to accompany the fighters, instead of obeying took a dangerous evasive maneuver and starts heading to Pak air space.

This resulted in IAF shooting it down. Mind you, this was a Mil air craft. What was the purpose of crossing into Indian air space. And why tried to evade.

I am no soldier, I am a civilian and I understand the loss of live on both sides had a major impact on families (in both countries). To this day I still say; India is our neighbour, we should be best friends not worst enemies, Pakistan's biggest trade partner should be India and vise versa for India.

You will be right in your opinion and I will be right in mine, moral of the story is that none of us will ever agree on this.
War is ugly, with all the war mongering going on around this forum I know this will sound different but it is not pretty. You don't fight a war for ethics you fight it to win. Indian opened multiple fronts during 1965 war to make pak army intersperse its resources and lessen their intensity in Kashmir.

I agree with what you said above. India and Pakistan are spends more time in being different then we could on being friends.

Back
Top Bottom