What's new

Scooter stabber

I think he holds the sick mentality that women should not come out of the house .

I think he holds the sick mentality that women should not come out of the house .
He psycho just roaming the streets to do his things, he is opportunist killer roaming randomly on streets and wherever he got the opportunity he strikes.

@jhungary
Help required to solve a crime mystery.
@lastofthepatriots
yaar simple hai Karachi mien harr jaga CCTV camers lagey hien aor Police ko crime ki jaga or time bhi pata hai tou woh nearby CCTV ki video check kr k mujrim ki shankhat kr sakety hien or atleast uski number plate tou pata chal jaye ghi.

lol, thanks for thinking of me. But I will need a lot more information (Not from a few article here and there) to be of a point that useful to anybody. But I can profile him so you will know what kind of man attack these girl.

• Male between 20s to 30s
  • He is of dominant nature (Most people target only one group of people does)
  • The motivation is not sexual, he just want to attack and wound girl to exert his dominance (However, it might have been a sexual element for him)
  • He is living in the area (He know the area, where to strike, and where to go afterward)
  • He have thought about his prey (suggest some kind of target selection)
  • He may know one or more of his victim
  • He does not have a regular job require him to be on site for regular basis
  • His crime was planned, target may or may not chosen in random
  • He may have a domestic violence issue (Like a AVO against him before) and this is not his first time assaulting using a knife, he had done it previously either to other human or animal.

To catch him, I think the best bet for the police is to look up recent Domestic Assault case and match anyone with that description with a red bike, mostly because if he was in a previous relationship before, chances are he will abuse his partner, also look up people with animal cruelty before, prioritize people who no known jobs, and/or require travel (like a delivery man and so on)

That is the best I can do with just reading 2 news article about him :)

One thing for sure, if he is not caught, he would most likely ended up killing or raping someone.

easy solution is to provide women with taser torch.when he come near them they should use it

lol, thanks for thinking of me. But I will need a lot more information (Not from a few article here and there) to be of a point that useful to anybody. But I can profile him so you will know what kind of man attack these girl.

• The motivation is not sexual, he just want to attack and wound girl to exert his dominance (However, it might have been a sexual element for him)
  • He is living in the area (He know the area, where to strike, and where to go afterward)
  • He may have a domestic violence issue (Like a AVO against him before) and this is not his first time assaulting using a knife, he had done it previously either to other human or animal.

To catch him, I think the best bet for the police is to look up recent Domestic Assault case and match anyone with that description with a red bike, mostly because if he was in a previous relationship before, chances are he will abuse his partner, also look up people with animal cruelty before, prioritize people who no known jobs, and/or require travel (like a delivery man and so on)

One thing for sure, if he is not caught, he would most likely ended up killing or raping someone.
During my study of Zodiac case i came across a poem.
Which show how sick they are desperate to kill someone,looser in real.
4b6bf2bec29018ffe7dbed4564b7a3d5.640x892x1.jpg

easy solution is to provide women with taser torch.when he come near them they should use it
He attacked from behind while riding bike motive is to injure / hurt women not killing.

[
He psycho just roaming the streets to do his things, he is opportunist killer roaming randomly on streets and wherever he got the opportunity he strikes.
Similar case existed in quetta some years ago .. inbrewery , a man used to hurt women who didnt go with parda ..
In his thoghts, women should not go outside and if they go , they should be covering themselves..

[

Similar case existed in quetta some years ago .. inbrewery , a man used to hurt women who didnt go with parda ..
In his thoghts, women should not go outside and if they go , they should be covering themselves..
@jhungary
As per my observation
you are correct about his age he probably 20 to 35, 40 years old,
Defiantly drunkard or drug addict
Recently he broke up with a girl or his wife left him
and whenever he got high remember his broke up and in a fit of rage he roam streets and attack women but his intentions was just to hurt not to kill and I am also is of the opinion that he may stop doing this when he overcome his trauma and then it will be very difficult for authorities to catch him just like Zodiac went hidden.

@jhungary
As per my observation
you are correct about his age he probably 20 to 35, 40 years old,
Defiantly drunkard or drug addict
Recently he broke up with a girl or his wife left him
and whenever he got high remember his broke up and in a fit of rage he roam streets and attack women but his intentions was just to hurt not to kill and I am also is of the opinion that he may stop doing this when he overcome his trauma and then it will be very difficult for authorities to catch him just like Zodiac went hidden.

He is not going to be in his 40s, late 30 maybe, but he would have migrated to more serious crime (like killing a person), if he was in his 40s, because drive by knifing (I think that's the term) seems to callous and immature to a 40 years old. I mean this is along the same line of crime akin to driving by you and throw stone or egg at you (Albeit a bit more serious because he is stabbing the women) That is why I pegged his age between 20s-30s.

He can be of drug and alcohol abuser. But he was most likely not doing that unless these crime is completely random, and not knowing much, I cannot say it is.

I don't think he was dumped by his partner, in fact, he seems like the kind will choose spouse that do take some abuse sometime and of low self esteem, he exert dominant trait (He choose the time, place, and which woman to attack), which mean he like to get things in control. Which mean he would probably not choose women that goes with him he cannot control (ie the kind of woman who will dump him) These behaviour usually come from sexual abuse in younger ages, possibly by a female family member (ie his mother or grandmother or sister abuse him when he was a kid)

To me, this is either a thrill attack (which would mean he is in his early 20s.) or targeted attack (which would mean the stuff that I said before) but he would most likely continue with his attack until he is caught. Highly likely if he is targeting these women, he would change his appearance (the bike he drove or the helmet he wore) but uses the same MO. What important for him is the process of attack, not before and not after. So unless he find another way to feed his need or was physically stopped, he will continue his attack

During my study of Zodiac case i came across a poem.
Which show how sick they are desperate to kill someone,looser in real.
4b6bf2bec29018ffe7dbed4564b7a3d5.640x892x1.jpg

He attacked from behind while riding bike motive is to injure / hurt women not killing.

This is a different perspective in serial killers, for a serial killers, these people think the why is very important, why they kill people, they wanted other people to know why they kill people (This is called Serial Killer Initiative/Incentive) For a normal person, people will be appalled by these act but most don't care about why they start killing people. And in the case of Ted Bundy, this is the inner entity and in the case of the Zodiac, it was the need, he think he is born to kill, on one hand, he will challenge anyone to catch him, on the other hand, he would think he is in control of the situation and leak information to you, not much, but just enough to spike you.

To a normal people like us, these is just some sick note, because we probably won't care why the Zodiac kills, to the Zodiac killer, his communication is a manifesto, which he want the world to know why he is doing what he is doing.

Depending on his MO and if I have more information on the case, he may not just wanted to wound people, doing this is what we call stepping case, you get the thrill and you weren't caught, if he thinks this is not a challenge anymore, he will progress to other crime, like raping a woman or killing one eventually, again, I do not have the case file and I based my point on 2 news article I read (I cannot even spot where he strike and the timeline) so I may be wrong on this.

He is not going to be in his 40s, late 30 maybe, but he would have migrated to more serious crime (like killing a person), if he was in his 40s, because drive by knifing (I think that's the term) seems to callous and immature to a 40 years old. I mean this is along the same line of crime akin to driving by you and throw stone or egg at you (Albeit a bit more serious because he is stabbing the women) That is why I pegged his age between 20s-30s.

He can be of drug and alcohol abuser. But he was most likely not doing that unless these crime is completely random, and not knowing much, I cannot say it is.

I don't think he was dumped by his partner, in fact, he seems like the kind will choose spouse that do take some abuse sometime and of low self esteem, he exert dominant trait (He choose the time, place, and which woman to attack), which mean he like to get things in control. Which mean he would probably not choose women that goes with him he cannot control (ie the kind of woman who will dump him) These behaviour usually come from sexual abuse in younger ages, possibly by a female family member (ie his mother or grandmother or sister abuse him when he was a kid)

To me, this is either a thrill attack (which would mean he is in his early 20s.) or targeted attack (which would mean the stuff that I said before) but he would most likely continue with his attack until he is caught. Highly likely if he is targeting these women, he would change his appearance (the bike he drove or the helmet he wore) but uses the same MO. What important for him is the process of attack, not before and not after. So unless he find another way to feed his need or was physically stopped, he will continue his attack

This is a different perspective in serial killers, for a serial killers, these people think the why is very important, why they kill people, they wanted other people to know why they kill people (This is called Serial Killer Initiative/Incentive) For a normal person, people will be appalled by these act but most don't care about why they start killing people. And in the case of Ted Bundy, this is the inner entity and in the case of the Zodiac, it was the need, he think he is born to kill, on one hand, he will challenge anyone to catch him, on the other hand, he would think he is in control of the situation and leak information to you, not much, but just enough to spike you.

To a normal people like us, these is just some sick note, because we probably won't care why the Zodiac kills, to the Zodiac killer, his communication is a manifesto, which he want the world to know why he is doing what he is doing.

Depending on his MO and if I have more information on the case, he may not just wanted to wound people, doing this is what we call stepping case, you get the thrill and you weren't caught, if he thinks this is not a challenge anymore, he will progress to other crime, like raping a woman or killing one eventually, again, I do not have the case file and I based my point on 2 news article I read (I cannot even spot where he strike and the timeline) so I may be wrong on this.
As per my thinking Zodiac was a loner probably a Police man first two murders he didn't committed but knowing much about the crimes he convince the Police and media that he was the killer next murder he himself trying to commit is couple on lake he fails to kill the boy since he was immature and dress like a clown he did many mistakes but Police fails to get some gains like finger prints etc later he killed taxi driver but this was near miss he could be caught at the spot which terrifies him so he stopped killing.

The taser torches are not very useful as you have to be close to attack someone with them, the launching tasers which launch electrodes into the skin are much better for self-defence.

Well done Rossi, here's my two cents,

He is a very young guy, between 20-24, not tall maybe 5.5 to 5.7.
He might have been subject to physical abuse by a very strict female member of his family, probably
his step mother.
He might also have been subject to verbal abuse because of his puny built.
The women he is stabbing are surrogates of the female family member who abused him.
He is stabbing women in broad daylight which means he is confident bordering stupidity.
As he has been seen active during different hours, he possibly has a rotational job which means he works in
shifts, possible in a textile factory.
I agree that if he is not stopped soon he will end up killing someone.

So who is this motherfucker that is going around stabbing women from his bike in Karachi?
I still think he is one of Altaf's guys, but people are saying he is a solo psychopath. Even If that was the case, he has an accomplice that is driving the motorcycle as his escape artist. Why are rangers and police not dressing in niqabs and taking this faggot out?
Check all the recent all kinds of visas allotted to indians and may be who knows we caught a culprit :lol:
P.S just a little bit trolling

What happened to good old days of having the college boys do a little treasure hunting on this sickophant?

this dumb idiot will eventually face vigilante justice Karachi style and it aint going to be pretty
Frustrated people sara gusa iss pe nikal dyen gey, what I believe he is young addict man very recently his wife or girl friend left him and while in drunken state he sees hallucinations and went crazy in a fit of rage and start hurting random women.

Back
Top Bottom