What's new

School curricula: "Hate content in pakistan's textbooks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the congrssi molvis have made any difference in the overall context. I don't think so. It were the Hindus who were basically the major and overwhelming party who were against the creation of Pakistan. Who else would one talk about, not the Parsis I am sure or some Christians, would we.

the prejudiced attitude of Hindus

compelled them to redress their views and they presented the idea of Pakistan
But why mention it as a Hindu fault, it was congress, not Hindu.

Would you say Al-Qaeda did 9/11 or would you say Muslims did 9/11?

You are interacting in this forum with many indians like me !!!

Hence when you read some idiots blog [ irrespective of his nationality ] and come to this forum to mock the indians who have studied the same syllabus you are mocking for a better part of their life .....you should have the humility or the open mindedness to verify if its true......

When told its not and so you can confirm that its not by reading the book yourself, you skipped.Now either you can believe what all the indians in this FORUM aresaying or you stick to believing the blog which might soothe your ego or complex and make you feel what the PAK CAURRICULUM IS DOING IS RIGHT.....

Sir, I am quoting your official NCERT report and you say that I don't remember reading this or that. Or that I didn't feel the same way the report interprets. The emphasis while studying at young ages is not on analytical aspects of what is taught and in the manner it is taught. You just want to pass your exams and that is where your emphasis remains. The report has been written by experts in their own field. I can understand that you may not agree with it, which is OK. But this report highlights certain facts which are visible for all to see.

So we can agree to disagree on many aspects but you can not say that you were right all the time. I am sorry, I don't agree to such analogy.

I deleted my post.

Not because I am afraid of you or anybody else - I just didn't want to embarrass you.

Now that you have quoted me, I just read my history and not a concocted bigotry produced by bigoted people. I believe in my history the way it has been written, as this is the correct version of history.

The other day somebody was telling me that Bhagat Singh was a hero - whose hero was he, not mine. He didn't fight for creation of my country so how can he be my or any Pakistani's hero.

You keep your heroes and we shall keep ours. PERIOD.

Now go lump it you tin head.

Forgetting history that doesnt sit with ones ideals is very easy ...aye aye

If you are talking about the fight for independence from the British and the role of Hindus who fought against them; some of the Hindu names are mentioned, but how many of them can you quote, lets say in the 1857 war of independence. Who did the Brits blame after the war was over, who suffered more and lost everything - if you think the Hindus lost everything, you may not be close to the truth. Who gained from this war - Hindus. Who exploited the Muslims after this war - the Hindus. So why would i remember those Hindu leaders who gained from Muslim loss and exploited their gains.

I have read the official NCERT report in full, here I have just quoted excerpts of what the Indian officials say themselves. How can you judge the Pakistani Text Books without reading how the Indians interpret their history. Why should I change my history because you think that it doesn't augur well for our children or for that matter grown up college and university students. I interpret my history the I way I see this history and not what it may cause at end.

We must live in the present Sir, without forgetting the past and what is our history the way we see it. And we should not be ashamed of it.

The consequences, who benefited can be discussed later, to alienate the Hindu by not mentioning his contribution is a falsehood. It is not about who was scapegoated for that war by the British, it is about hiding the facts, only mentioning half the story in order that you don't see any good done by anyone apart from Muslims.

That's why the state of Pakistan is like this.. Every child is brought up not to live with other minorities...

Sir, I am quoting your official NCERT report and you say that I don't remember reading this or that. Or that I didn't feel the same way the report interprets. The emphasis while studying at young ages is not on analytical aspects of what is taught and in the manner it is taught. You just want to pass your exams and that is where your emphasis remains. The report has been written by experts in their own field. I can understand that you may not agree with it, which is OK. But this report highlights certain facts which are visible for all to see.

So we can agree to disagree on many aspects but you can not say that you were right all the time. I am sorry, I don't agree to such analogy.

Why don't you download the history book and read yourself.

ahhh so you give me a link of blog , and tell me its offical NCERT report about textbooks ...that i have studied ......oh well stay in your delusion

While at young age , everything makes an impression...everything.....calling hindus evil,conspiratorial, jews selfish...etc etc is creating an impression in the children's mind regarding what a hindu or jew is.....thats inculcation

This report has been denid to be true by every single indian in this forum...but since you posted it and found time to read it unlike the NCERT textbook......you can believe it...but please please dont spread this rubbish to gullible minds

Ḥashshāshīn;3361066 said:
That's why the state of Pakistan is like this.. Every child is brought up not to live with other minorities...

thank you sir.....its not just that.....inability of paksitan to have a cordial relation to stems from this....there is always a need to one up India

Sindh and Punjab Textbook boards need some serious education experts. Its very hard to come up with good educational reading material for small classes

Hundreds of years of invasion of Indians. Honestly speaking they were ruled and attacked so much that they have only hate.

and u suddenly dropped from the sky to modern day pakistan......
the only difference between u n us is that ur forefathers embraced islam (by heart or due to the swords), and we didnt...n kept our so called "malpractices" ours.....we kept our identity through ages , be it good or bad, its ours....

But why mention it as a Hindu fault, it was congress, not Hindu.

Would you say Al-Qaeda did 9/11 or would you say Muslims did 9/11?

Why was Pakistan created - because congress didn't approve of it or was there a much longer Hindu-Muslim history behind it which led to its creation.

You are one of those few who are saying that Alqaeda did 9/11, most of the world says that Muslim Terrorists did that.

What you are saying is that we should sugar coat our history which should lead to selective interpretation of certain aspects. What I say is that we should have courage to accept where we went wrong historically, but depict the facts as they were.

and u suddenly dropped from the sky to modern day pakistan......
the only difference between u n us is that ur forefathers embraced islam (by heart or due to the swords), and we didnt...n kept our so called "malpractices" ours.....we kept our identity through ages , be it good or bad, its ours....

In doing so, you interpret history as you see it. Let us interpret our history the way we see it. What is wrong with that.

And then they wonder why certain kids are prone to be radicalised (more) and carrying out terrorism? This to me is brainwashing and is deplorable at best.

The time has come to seperate church and state from Pakistan. The two nation theory has complety callapsed- India is succeeding despite having every religion under the sun allows to practice as they wish, Pakistan is crumbling despite the "purity" of Islam being practiced. And to be fair this isn't the two nation theory's fault it is the fault of the fools who have run Paksitan since the death of Jinnah who would be sickened to see what Pakistan has become.

ahhh so you give me a link of blog , and tell me its offical NCERT report about textbooks ...that i have studied ......oh well stay in your delusion

I would prefer to stay with the truth as I see it. I will not be forced to accept what you think is the truth.

While at young age , everything makes an impression...everything.....calling hindus evil,conspiratorial, jews selfish...etc etc is creating an impression in the children's mind regarding what a hindu or jew is.....thats inculcation

Yes, at young age things make impressions. It is better to raise them with the truth rather than them being hurtfully surprised when grown up.

This report has been denid to be true by every single indian in this forum...but since you posted it and found time to read it unlike the NCERT textbook......you can believe it...but please please dont spread this rubbish to gullible minds

You don't see your own report as the truth and keep denying it without having the courage to accept the truth. And then you call me delusional.

thank you sir.....its not just that.....inability of paksitan to have a cordial relation to stems from this....there is always a need to one up India

Don't you guys do the same by quoting the number of skyscrapers in Bombay and mocking the lesser number in Karachi. You do more of the same and don't stop doing it.

And then they wonder why certain kids are prone to be radicalised (more) and carrying out terrorism? This to me is brainwashing and is deplorable at best.

The time has come to seperate church and state from Pakistan. The two nation theory has complety callapsed- India is succeeding despite having every religion under the sun allows to practice as they wish, Pakistan is crumbling despite the "purity" of Islam being practiced. And to be fair this isn't the two nation theory's fault it is the fault of the fools who have run Paksitan since the death of Jinnah who would be sickened to see what Pakistan has become.

India has started growing in last some years. Before that it was Hindu Growth Rate which governed Indian economy. And what a growth it has been so far, with almost half of India's population living under poverty. Over 140 armed secessionist groups fighting for independence, being the largest number anywhere in the world. Killing of minorities in hundreds of thousands and still continue providing umbrella of AFSPA type draconian laws to allow their security forces kill with impunity.

Go live there and leave us be. We will deal with our terrorists and sort them out ourselves.

Why don't you download the history book and read yourself.

I have your official report to read from. Which clearly say that Indian Text Books teach religious and communal bigotry and hatred.

schools of Pakistan are exactly doing the same what islamic fanatics do to brainwash young poor kids from Pakistan and turn them into terrorists.......That's why Pakistan has become "world's terror factory" now

Don't make frivolous statements here. Schools in Pakistan don't teach what you are saying.

thats not hate content thts the truth my dear enemies..telling a lie is forbidden in Islam...so our scholars cant be wrong..and urz can be..coz for the glorification of slave nation like hindu u can say anything about ur great bharat mata...but u cant dictate us wht shud we do...truth must be delivered no matter how bitter it will be..Hindus and Sikhs murdered thousands of Muslims migrating to Pakistan n tht is a documented truth...n my ancestors werent idol worshipers..so yeah as far as my caste is concerned our history in India starts from Muslim invasions..

The consequences, who benefited can be discussed later, to alienate the Hindu by not mentioning his contribution is a falsehood. It is not about who was scapegoated for that war by the British, it is about hiding the facts, only mentioning half the story in order that you don't see any good done by anyone apart from Muslims.

Why should I talk about those who do not make any difference to me. I am teaching them what they should know about the difference made by their own and not some one from a country none of them have seen even.

I don't know why are you insisting on an aspect which is important to India, which most of Pakistanis haven't even been to.

I do agree with you that we should have peace between the two countries, but in order to seek peace why am I being asked to reinterpret my history the way I see it.

There are many other ways of making peace endeavors. Why are you challenging my identity and my creation as a Pakistani.

I am sorry, I disagree vehemently with such methodology. This is wrong and should not be supported. Create peace through other means and not by attempting to change my history.

Why was Pakistan created - because congress didn't approve of it or was there a much longer Hindu-Muslim history behind it which led to its creation.

You are one of those few who are saying that Alqaeda did 9/11, most of the world says that Muslim Terrorists did that.

What you are saying is that we should sugar coat our history which should lead to selective interpretation of certain aspects. What I say is that we should have courage to accept where we went wrong historically, but depict the facts as they were.

Majority of the world doesn't believe 9/11 was done by Muslims but extremists that were Muslims. There were incidences between Muslims and Hindu which were sparked by Hindu and Muslim extremists, so let's not blame 1.5billion people or 1billion Hindus because of the acts of these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom