What's new

School curricula: "Hate content in pakistan's textbooks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are free to do so but not by telling them wrong history..

There are 50+ islamic nations and they are successfully doing it by not damaging their history n origin

Pakistan is unique as its the only Muslim country which came into existence for Muslims and Islam...and on the basis of a two nation theory..

well i dont know about you teeny youngsters..
But i have studied all my school life in one school on top of a mountain in Pakikstan...and i have studied the whole carricurum..the unedited..inmodernized..non-dictated by USA/India..version..
and that didnt arouse any hate in me ..it only made me aware of our proud history as muslims and Pakistanis....
may be thats why while many of you "youngsters" occasionally feel ashamed...i defend it....
so evidently the "carricurum" i studies has an effect on me and what you studied,had effect on you..

You get me wrong. I am never ashamed of myself and what I studied and what I stand for.

Teeny youngsters eh ....... you can't be as old as your posts are. And you can't be reincarnated every 100 years or so, not because you may be a Muslim, it is because I don't believe in reincarnation.

And who said you are elder to me by any stretch of imagination.

I just fly one flag and that says it all - period.

now she will say :: Nahi Bhaijaan yahi reality hai ::

she was claiming how muslims are butchered in assam :rofl: :hitwall:

She even claimed RAW's involvement in killing of Muslim in Burma for the highway. :hitwall:

But why are you fearful of downloading NCERT history book and reading it.

I deleted my post.

Not because I am afraid of you or anybody else - I just didn't want to embarrass you.

Now that you have quoted me, I just read my history and not a concocted bigotry produced by bigoted people. I believe in my history the way it has been written, as this is the correct version of history.

The other day somebody was telling me that Bhagat Singh was a hero - whose hero was he, not mine. He didn't fight for creation of my country so how can he be my or any Pakistani's hero.

You keep your heroes and we shall keep ours. PERIOD.

Now go lump it you tin head.

Hate! Hate! Hate! Kill! Kill! Kill! That's what religion is all about!

The kafirs, the so called non believers! Hate them. Kill them. This world only belongs to the chosen few. People of other faiths are heathens who must be put to the sword. Hindus, Christians, Jews. This planet is not for them. They are the enemies of humanity. Their place is on a nondescript world. Send them off to Pluto.

Well, I figure that's what's gonna be included in the new revised editions!

:angry:

The kafirs, the so called non believers! Hate them. Kill them. This world only belongs to the chosen few. People of other faiths are heathens who must be put to the sword. Hindus, Christians, Jews. This planet is not for them. They are the enemies of humanity. Their place is on a nondescript world. Send them off to Pluto.

No, my friend. Islam doesn't teaches that. Uneducated Mullahs and people like Zaid Hamid do. It is the fault of the believers, all of them...sadly most don't oppose extremism effectively.

The other day somebody was telling me that Bhagat Singh was a hero - whose hero was he, not mine. He didn't fight for creation of my country so how can he be my or any Pakistani's hero.

Bhagat Singh already have billion admirer in India. Leave Bhagat Singh, Sher Malang was saying Pashtuns in Pakistan are ignorant of rich Pashto literature and poetry.

That is flame bait and totally off topic rant....

internet hindus suffer from inferiority complex.....they are not aware of rich Pakistani history......our forefathers have been ruling this piece of land since thousands of years....they built the Mahergerh civilization in 8000 B.C in our province of Baluchistan....

we were making planned cities with proper sanitation and sewerage system back in 5000BC in indus valley in our sindh province when the forefathers of internet hindus were drinking from and taking piss in the same bucket......7000 years on...70 percent of internet hindu nation still lack latrines at home.....

we built the gandhara civiliaztion in punjab and khyber province.........we were running the business on silk route.......this is our glorious past....this is our history...and we are building our present on it.

.we dont need to know about our history from some inferiority complexed internet hindu or their traitor friends in Pakistan running organizations such as express news.

Pakistan can teach whatever it wants to its people. The result will hit them hard. A good seed will give a good fruit. The messes up seed with mess u up. These books have a major role in Pakistan's failure.

Express Tribune at its best. Foreign investment is Pakistan media showing up quite well!

Pakistan can teach whatever it wants to its people. The result will hit them hard. A good seed will give a good fruit. The messes up seed with mess u up. These books have a major role in Pakistan's failure.

Let us die our death and that will make you Indians extremely happy.

internet hindus suffer from inferiority complex.....they are not aware of rich Pakistani history......our forefathers have been ruling this piece of land since thousands of years....they built the Mahergerh civilization in 8000 B.C in our province of Baluchistan....

we were making planned cities with proper sanitation and sewerage system back in 5000BC in indus valley in our sindh province when the forefathers of internet hindus were drinking from and taking piss in the same bucket......7000 years on...70 percent of internet hindu nation still lack latrines at home.....

we built the gandhara civiliaztion in punjab and khyber province.........we were running the business on silk route.......this is our glorious past....this is our history...and we are building our present on it.

.we dont need to know about our history from some inferiority complexed internet hindu or their traitor friends in Pakistan running organizations such as express news.

Those wern't Pakistanis but Indian. Pakistanis just choose to separate and call the land pakistan. Doest mean that it was pakistan who made than civilisation. :rofl:

Express Tribune at its best. Foreign investment is Pakistan media showing up quite well!

Let us die our death and that will make you Indians extremely happy.

Indian kids are taught about equality and fraternity. Muslims, sikhs,hindus study in same room, eat together. All hate content has beenn specifically deleted.

Did Bhagat singh fight for Independence from the British? If so, he contributed inadvertently to the cause of Pakistan.

No sir, it is a mistake to even use such a word or even imply such a thing.

How could he be part of vivisection of his gao mata or division of his matra bhoomi.

Those they call Muslims marauders, invaders, etc are our heroes.

Those whom they call Maleech are we the Muslims.

I wonder if you guys have read the last battle of panipat in detail. The Maratha leader while addressing his fellow leaders made fervent appeals to them and said that this is a religious war to throw the maleech out of Hindoostan. He was fighting a religious war and they now ridicule the concept of Jehad and many of us just sit down and listen.

We are two different people from two different nations and that is how we should stand. Period.

Those wern't Pakistanis but Indian. Pakistanis just choose to separate and call the land pakistan. Doest mean that it was pakistan who made than civilisation. :rofl:

Indian kids are taught about equality and fraternity. Muslims, sikhs,hindus study in same room, eat together. All hate content has beenn specifically deleted.

no they were punjabis,balochs,sindhis and pashtoons and kashmiris....they werent indians....

get out of your ashram and see the real world..

you came from tamil nadu 3000 kilometers south of Pakistan and built the indus valley on the banks on indus river in sindh province?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom