What's new

School curricula: "Hate content in pakistan's textbooks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
and that carricurum does not say..go kill yindoo baniyaa..or kill jews
that would be hate....
it only teaches children their seperate religious and national identity

WOW ..... you are one class act, aren't you Sir.

we do like to give our children a direction in life based on Islam and islamic ideologies....
happens all over the world..

you are free to do so but not by telling them wrong history..

There are 50+ islamic nations and they are successfully doing it by not damaging their history n origin

@Che, could you please do some sole seaching? ... what 'love' your leaders are spreading among your society ... your ex-mna (leadership) recently found guilty of 'love' he was and is spreading.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have studied under CBSE which is mostly followed english medium board and i never heard word against jews,christians and even muslims are not bashed instead of those who invaded and did forced conversions... :lol:

now tell me who is brainwashed,you people sitting in paksitan and judging indians are brainwashed? ...

You country belongs to that category where fake war victories are declared to satisfy the local public :lol:..
This is hint and rest is for ur brain to understand

Even I studied in CBSE, lol at pk_baloch's comment. :laugh:

my dear..Bangladesh got rid of it and they are well and truely slaves of India since then..
Pakistan on the other hand still holds its grounds and most of us are still proud muslims and proud Pakistanis.

If you are so proud of being a Pakistani...which I appreciate ..then why are you paranoid about Indians proving 2 nation theory wrong...and why even bother about 2 nation theory

WOW ..... you are one class act, aren't you Sir.

well i dont know about you teeny youngsters..
But i have studied all my school life in one school on top of a mountain in Pakikstan...and i have studied the whole carricurum..the unedited..inmodernized..non-dictated by USA/India..version..
and that didnt arouse any hate in me ..it only made me aware of our proud history as muslims and Pakistanis....
may be thats why while many of you "youngsters" occasionally feel ashamed...i defend it....
so evidently the "carricurum" i studies has an effect on me and what you studied,had effect on you..

What a thinking? :woot:
So i convert to a muslim tomo, and gonna claim, i am the one who invaded and ruled !!! :P
So a whole history change if i convert !!!! ? :what:
Better luck next time dude

:what: read my post carefully its not about who ruled and who was invaded, its about the rootcause of your hatered amusingly towards Pakistanis.

:what: read my post carefully its not about who ruled and who was invaded, its about the rootcause of your hatered amusingly towards Pakistanis.

On the same post, your role reversal is the root cause of a whole lot more.

Sir ji...2 nation theory got demolished in 1971... with Creation of Bangladesh... it simply showed that creation of Pakistan was all about Punjabi speaking Muslims who thought they were better than Other people in the Subcontinent...

Two nation theory was about economic uplift of Muslims and it dint get demolished with creation of Bangladesh rather we got another Muslim country on the map of the world that is called BD which BTW these days is being hated by Indians to utmost.

Despite your state terrorism you failed to convert Bangladeshis

The curriculum doesn't teach bad about India, but bad against Hindus, most of the time, it doesn't even say whether they are extremist of normal everyday Hindus. We have Hindus in our country, all this anti-Hindu business must be taken out. No excuses.

Two nation theory was about economic uplift of Muslims and it dint get demolished with creation of Bangladesh rather we got another Muslim country on the map of the world that is called BD which BTW these days is being hated by Indians to utmost.

Despite your state terrorism you failed to convert Bangladeshis

You have adjusted yourself with the reality, breakaway of Pakistan was indeed a demolition of two nation theory. Now, Pakistanis trying to define their identity on Indus valley vs Ganga Valley and again trying to alienate Muhajirs with that logic.

I don't take instructions from a two penny worth of a nobody.

But why are you fearful of downloading NCERT history book and reading it.

article-1264092-081d0a9f000005dc-144_468x3392.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom