What's new

Saudi women with attractive eyes may be forced to cover even them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FALSE NEWS.

In Riyadh and Jeddah (the places I have been) you can now see girls in capris, shorts, skin tight dresses who just open the buttons of their Burqa in Malls. Infact it is getting too out of control and the Religious Police cannot do anything about it.

They get trashed away. During an Iftar party this Ramadhan, in a famous Pakistani restaurant, there was a girl who wore such tiny dress that all those who were fasting got their fast spoilt. Not to mention the posh area of Riyadh, Olaya, you can see girl in micro dresses walking near their homes. There re public swimming pools where girls wear bikinis and boys are in the pool at the same time.

Hence this article is nothing but bullcrap.

Shhhh. you are spoiling their Propaganda moment. Even though I don't like moral decay myself but freedom is a must.

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

When Abdullah dies is there any reformist like him in Saudi Arabia ?

Nayef does not look promising to tell you the truth. We might just have to tough it out for a while.

How high are u? The article is about banning looking at beautiful eyes as it makes men horny? what is is the woman's fault?
And I suggest both men and women should be left alone to do what they want(nice eyes or otherwise).
I am a bit high. How do you know.

Shhhh. you are spoiling their Propaganda moment. Even though I don't like moral decay myself but freedom is a must.

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Nayef does not look promising to tell you the truth. We might just have to tough it out for a while.

Really with all these Old Kings who cannot accept reform the House of Saud will collapse unless it gets some fresh blood the money was enough to bribe for how long ? Either way Abdullah better find a good successor.

PEOPLE PLEASE STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN THE MEDIA. THANK YOU.

True however are you going to deny without Reform the Royals cannot stay in power even the money won't help Abdullah better find a good successor.

Really with all these Old Kings who cannot accept reform the House of Saud will collapse unless it gets some fresh blood the money was enough to bribe for how long ? Either way Abdullah better find a good successor.
It will be interesting to see how far egypt succeeds. They can be a good role model to arabs.(no offence to other arabs)

Comming from a country which decimated half the world because they thought Aryans were superior?

Comming form a race which decimated the Red Indians, I think you should allow the Saudis to grow at their own pace as long as they don't threaten world peace?

It will be interesting to see how far egypt succeeds. They can be a good role model to arabs.(no offence to other arabs)

Depends for Egypt now it's been a Military Junta since Nasser took over Mubarak was merely a figurehead, I'd likely place my Vote on Tunisia to be the model rather then Turkey or Egypt.

True however are you going to deny without Reform the Royals cannot stay in power even the money won't help Abdullah better find a good successor.

Reforms are a must. The new young generation can see the world and they want what everybody wants. The old generation the one that is still running the country have not. So naturally in time and in due course things will change it is inevitable.

Comming from a country which decimated half the world because they thought Aryans were superior?

Comming form a race which decimated the Red Indians, I think you should allow the Saudis to grow at their own pace as long as they don't threaten world peace?

In the end we managed to take hold on Europe , Britain didn't Exploit Africa, Asia and the Americas ? your Partition of India worked well and many colonial problems you left in the world. Coming from a british please.

Depends for Egypt now it's been a Military Junta since Nasser took over Mubarak was merely a figurehead, I'd likely place my Vote on Tunisia to be the model rather then Turkey or Egypt.

Why you pissed about Turkey SyrianChristanPatriot?? I mean NeutralCitizen.

Mubarak a figurehead? Obviously history gave you a pass? Mubarak like all old senile dictators never realised the power of the internet so he bit the dust. A nice senile man but past his expiry date.

Reforms are a must. The new young generation can see the world and they want what everybody wants. The old generation the one that is still running the country have not. So naturally in time and in due course things will change it is inevitable.

It's been almost 80 years and enough reform has not been accomplished ? I can honestly say even with the Radicalism in Places like Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Libya is moderate compared to your country.

In the end we managed to take hold on Europe , Britain didn't Exploit Africa, Asia and the Americas ? your Partition of India worked well and many colonial problems you left in the world. Coming from a british please.

Which part of Europe? You single handly fucked up the whole world with your racist theories in the 1940's?

Mubarak a figurehead? Obviously history gave you a pass? Mubarak like all old senile dictators never realised the power of the internet so he bit the dust. A nice senile man but past his expiry date.

Always Garbage ? Egypt has been a Military Junta since Nasser Mubarak was a figurehead and they feed him to the sharks (Egyptians) hardy nice.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Why you pissed about Turkey SyrianChristanPatriot?? I mean NeutralCitizen.

Honestly accusing me of being someone else ? Typical comes from a country that claims Zionists animals. Arab paranoia never ceases to amaze me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom