What's new

Saudi women with attractive eyes may be forced to cover even them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps we should lock them up in their houses so that these youngsters can't harass them?

Seriously, it's those youngsters that should be punished for sexual harassment, not the women...

To be fair, she does have amazing eyes. :smitten:

Middle Eastern women have one of the most beautiful eyes on earth.

Back to topic: Covering eyes is not mentioned in the Quran or in any Hadith so I'm wondering what Religion are these Saudi law makers following :undecided:

How the heck they are going to move around ? The mullahs will issue fatwa that only a mullah can help them around ! The mullahs need to get off theit a@ses and find a real job instead of being obsessed about the chastity of the girls.

so this the answer to women being allowed to drive :D

The good news is soudi **** will never be banned in pakistan. Cheers.

Okay here is the thing. Just because some guy writes something in the newspaper or his website everyone jumps as if it will become a law here. We have people writing things about banning music but we have the third most popular musical industry in the Arab world. Guys write about how no one should wear jeans and become westernized. Now most young people wear thobes only in special occasions kind of like a Japanese Kimono.

Seriously people what should we ban anyone who writes anything anywhere just to make everyone happy? There will be no law to cover eyes go to jeddah and see for yourself most women just cover their heads now they don't even wear face veils.

saudi_women-656x805.jpg

saudi_women_052009.jpg

saudi-women-ap-200.jpg

SO EVERYONE STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS AND SWALLOWING EVERYTHING WRITTEN ABOUT SAUDI ARABIA.

So tell me something. The problem is the jobless youngsters and the solution proposed is to wrap up women instead of putting a leash on the rich brats. Excellent. By that logic a woman who is raped should be punished instead of the offender because it is she who looks beautiful and attracted the attention of opportunists/rapists ?

Are you giving me an example from your own life? You must be attracted to women just the way you're trying to explain here :rofl: By the way, if you try to read clearly, i said this is ONE OF THE REASONS why women in SA have to cover.

SA guys should join hands with others in pressurizing the govt to bring in reform. As far as I know the current king is the best bet for anything like that, once he is dead, it is going to be long wait.
I think if more SA people voice their demands, the king can disregard the conservatives.

Islamic state fears effect of 'tempting' eyes on men
Says it 'has the right' to issue repressive edict

Women with attractive eyes may be forced to cover them up under Saudi Arabia's latest repressive measure, it was revealed today.

Saudi women with attractive eyes may be forced to cover them up, if resolution is passed | Mail Online

I must say she has very beautiful and alluring eyes! However if men get horny just for that they should be castrated and the women left alone. My two bits.

I must say she has very beautiful and alluring eyes! However if men get horny just for that they should be castrated and the women left alone. My two bits.
Why should men be castrated just for being horny. You are being an androphobe now!!!
Better leave alone, and decide other important things like fixing international crude price.

SA guys should join hands with others in pressurizing the govt to bring in reform. As far as I know the current king is the best bet for anything like that, once he is dead, it is going to be long wait.
I think if more SA people voice their demands, the king can disregard the conservatives.

It is an extremely fine balance between the two. King Abdullah have sacked numerous Mutawaa and have taken away a great deal of power out of their hands to make the pictures I listed above possible. However you can not disregard the other half of society who are on the conservative side so it is a really difficult situation that only time will solve and IS solving.

It is an extremely fine balance between the two. King Abdullah have sacked numerous Mutawaa and have taken away a great deal of power out of their hands to make the pictures I listed above possible. However you can not disregard the other half of society who are on the conservative side so it is a really difficult situation that only time will solve and IS solving.

When Abdullah dies is there any reformist like him in Saudi Arabia ?

Why should men be castrated just for being horny. You are being an androphobe now!!!
Better leave alone, and decide other important things like fixing international crude price.

How high are u? The article is about banning looking at beautiful eyes as it makes men horny? what is is the woman's fault?

FALSE NEWS.

In Riyadh and Jeddah (the places I have been) you can now see girls in capris, shorts, skin tight dresses who just open the buttons of their Burqa in Malls. Infact it is getting too out of control and the Religious Police cannot do anything about it.

They get trashed away. During an Iftar party this Ramadhan, in a famous Pakistani restaurant, there was a girl who wore such tiny dress that all those who were fasting got their fast spoilt. Not to mention the posh area of Riyadh, Olaya, you can see girl in micro dresses walking near their homes. There re public swimming pools where girls wear bikinis and boys are in the pool at the same time.

Hence this article is nothing but bullcrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom