What's new

Saudi women with attractive eyes may be forced to cover even them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the reasons why Saudi women have to cover themselves is cuz of youngsters. A lot of these people have nothing to do, they have the money but no jobs. If women were to cover themselves with a burqa then sexual harassment will be low naturally. They also have a religious police called (muthawaas), to keep an eye.

One of the reasons why Saudi women have to cover themselves is cuz of youngsters. A lot of these people have nothing to do, they have the money but no jobs. If women were to cover themselves with a burqa then sexual harassment will be low naturally. They also have a religious police called (muthawaas), to keep an eye.

this is one of the many excuses to curb women in KSA. some time i think life of animals is much better in saudi than women. at-least they don't have to face moral policing & strict laws.

article-2063143-0ED9C35A00000578-541_468x286.jpg
:cheesy::cheesy:

KSA is known to create many laws and call them islamic. Nowhere in the Quran does it say women have to cover their FACE and during muhammad SAWs time women used to ride horses, camel and donkeys so i see no reason why women cant drive cars. wahabis treat their women like animals or slaves.
KSA should do something on this issue, other then that i dont see anything else wrong with KSA, except it being supporting the US

Heard of psychological harassment?????

As per your logic,,,, if they made them lock in dark rooms,,,, it would bring sexual harassment to almost nill.... no???

Heard of psychological harassment?????

As per your logic,,,, if they made them lock in dark rooms,,,, it would bring sexual harassment to almost nill.... no???

Dude i used to live there. i know. Trust me. I have no interest, its just the way it is. If arab culture is like that then why is just Saudi Arabia?

and what if these "youngsters" were given a serious lecture on this issue? women dont need to cover their face to prevent them self from getting raped

In your Pakistan also women normally don't wear Burqa. did you notice the same in your own country.

In your Pakistan also women normally don't wear Burqa. did you notice the same in your own country.

Some wear them just to let you know. It cuz of protection. i am not in favour of this, its just stupid. There is nothing about burqa in Islam. My friend did u know that duing Zia ul haqs period, women were supposed to cover.... By the way keep Pakistan out of this thread for next time.

Some wear them just to let you know. It cuz of protection. i am not in favour of this, its just stupid. There is nothing about burqa in Islam. My friend did u know that duing Zia ul haqs period, women were supposed to cover....

I know it varies from region to region. Full body burqa in Saudi, only head scarf in Kuwait and not necessary in Pakistan. If women are wearing modest clothes, then it is men's duty to control themselves after that. Why to harass women for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom