What's new

Saudi troops to participate in Pakistan Day parade

Sure of course their relations with India are important, as are Pakistan's relations with Iran and every other country. The lives of our soldiers are more precious than anything. We don't need to be cannon fodder "Ajam" for them.
2. Pakistan has done even more for them.
3. They don't need to condemn Pakistan directly, throwing Kashmir to the wind was message enough.

Oh it should do, their miserable battlefield performances have now left them in dire straits.
I'm with you 100% on mixing politics with emotion, we don't need to play along with super duper holy brother anymore, treat them like any other country i.e. with respect but nothing special.
Saudis are lucky that Pakistan build there whole missile program. But Pakistan not sending the forces to Yemen has short term impact , but for long term it is blessing. It helped alot to readjust the foreign policy. Where before Pakistani govt has to consider the favorable mood of others ,even taking steps in the favor of national interest. I would say Ummah thing sucks. National interest comes first.

Saudis are lucky that Pakistan build there whole missile program. But Pakistan not sending the forces to Yemen has short term impact , but for long term it is blessing. It helped alot to readjust the foreign policy. Where before Pakistani govt has to consider the favorable mood of others ,even taking steps in the favor of national interest. I would say Ummah thing sucks. National interest comes first.

Iran is as well lucky, Benazir and Zardari built their nuclear program and missile program.
Pakistanis are only their to milk Saudi $ only to launder those to Iran.
Yemen is propaganda of pdf, there are no grounds to it.
Pakistan has not retaliated to Indo-Iranian terror alliance in the name of Umma. Similarly we steal $ from GCC in the name of Umma.

Iran is as well lucky, Benazir and Zardari built their nuclear program and missile program.
Pakistanis are only their to milk Saudi $ only to launder those to Iran.
Yemen is propaganda of pdf, there are no grounds to it.
Pakistan has not retaliated to Indo-Iranian terror alliance in the name of Umma. Similarly we steal $ from GCC in the name of Umma.
Saudis are not silly, they don't give anyone a dime for free. As far as Iran , since 1979 Pakistan and Iran has no trade relation. So, its pointless to talk about Iran interest in Pakistan. Pakistan can't even buy a litre of oil from Iran ,just to keep Saudis happy, those who are making billion of dollars from Pakistan from selling oil. Otherwise Pakistan has lots of other options to buy oil from market. So, don't feel so merciless and miserable. Saudi made billions from Pakistan and trade balance totally in favor of KSA. You feel so much pain cause you lived all your life in KSA and your sympathy for them is understandable.
Look at India, which buy 90 percent oil from KSA and 10 percent from Iran. Plus getting 70 billion investment in future in India, all top jobs and even now they are inside KSA and UAE bureaucracy.
Think about national interest of Pakistan first.

Saudis are not silly, they don't give anyone a dime for free. As far as Iran , since 1979 Pakistan and Iran has no trade relation. So, its pointless to talk about Iran interest in Pakistan. Pakistan can't even buy a litre of oil from Iran ,just to keep Saudis happy, those who are making billion of dollars from Pakistan from selling oil. Otherwise Pakistan has lots of other options to buy oil from market. So, don't feel so merciless and miserable. Saudi made billions from Pakistan and trade balance totally in favor of KSA. You feel so much pain cause you lived all your life in KSA and your sympathy for them is understandable.
Look at India, which buy 90 percent oil from KSA and 10 percent from Iran. Plus getting 70 billion investment in future in India, all top jobs and even now they are inside KSA and UAE bureaucracy.
Think about national interest of Pakistan first.

I lived 12 yrs in KSA, i have no love for them, they are one of the biggest hypocrites ever. I will never trust a khaliji.

Back
Top Bottom