What's new

Saudi police arrested an Indian for disrespecting 'Holy Kaaba' on Facebook

You want some one to die on something you are not even sure about.
Yar !Where he is on job,where he is living, there should a little respect for their holly places although he disrespect of the holly places of the host country.
What did he serve of his relligion and country, except he kill himself.

Urge you to spell the name of this great Nation correctly, it's "Australia" :hitwall:
They are all respectable for us,We have no need of your teaching.

I am sure, his intentions are not to disrespect Mecca. Buddha is a founder of a great religion, he too is followed by more than 1.3 billion people.

http://swarajyamag.com/insta/indian...a-for-insulting-islamic-holy-site-on-facebook

Apparently the guy put a picture of Lord Buddha on the picture of Kaaba. I fail to understand how that is insulting the Kaaba. But then logic probably has little place in religious law.

If his head is chopped, I hope it is done quick.

On the other hand, Indian Gov. should try to extradite him asap. In one piece preferably.

It's not their country's rule. It is Islamic Law. One that non Muslims must resist.

On the other hand I do agree, that he should never have visited that place in the first place. That blame he must carry.
OH!!!
But You don't have the same point of view when it comes to Cow slaughtering. Saudi Arabia is Religious country but You call your country a Secular one but whatever had been happening in India has nothing to do with secular phenomenon. Muslims have been lynched publically on just rumours of eating beef. Your Hindu Ideological police analyze the meat used in biryanis that are made in Muslim Food shops. And Muslims are being forced to Abide by Hindu religious laws. Hindu Courts are punishing Muslims on Cow slaughtering. Do the Secular states treat their country's religious minorities like that.
If what Saudi Arabia has done is wrong with non- Muslims then India (a Secular state) is far more worst country for religious Freedom according to your Theory thus making India a worst place for religious freedom.
Note:. These are your words against yours country not mine.:whistle::whistle:

Yar !Where he is on job,where he is living, there should a little respect for their holly places although he disrespect of the holly places of the host country.
What did he serve of his relligion and country, except he kill himself.
so he should be punished because he posted a photo covering the holy thing for muslims with muslims with another holy thing from his religion.and since it was done in ksa he should be killed,if he had done the same in another country and landed in ksa will he be still killed.

I am sure, his intentions are not to disrespect Mecca. Buddha is a founder of a great religion, he too is followed by more than 1.3 billion people.
Would that be okay if I Photoshop your Lord Shiv and replace his head with Zakir Naik's?

Sir we respect Bodh we respect all religous people,it is the order of Islam.

OH!!!
But You don't have the same point of view when it comes to Cow slaughtering. Saudi Arabia is Religious country but You call your country a Secular one but whatever had been happening in India has nothing to do with secular phenomenon. Muslims have been lynched publically on just rumours of eating beef. Your Hindu Ideological police analyze the meat used in biryanis that are made in Muslim Food shops. And Muslims are being forced to Abide by Hindu religious laws. Hindu Courts are punishing Muslims on Cow slaughtering. Do the Secular states treat their country's religious minorities like that.
If what Saudi Arabia has done is wrong with non- Muslims then India (a Secular state) is far more worst country for religious Freedom according to your Theory thus making India a worst place for religious freedom.
Note:. These are your words against yours country not mine.:whistle::whistle:
If someone is lynched for eating beef in India,how many cases you know and every case you know the culprits will be punished by courts,its punishable under law to lynch someone even if some uses worst possible words for the gods be it hindus,muslims,christians or anyone in India.

And is it the same in KSA,there is no comparison.murder is against law in all countries and still murder takes place does that mean law of the land is not working.

Flay the black off his face

It probably will be over for him

If someone is lynched for eating beef in India,how many cases you know and every case you know the culprits will be punished by courts,its punishable under law to lynch someone even if some uses worst possible words for the gods be it hindus,muslims,christians or anyone in India.

And is it the same in KSA,there is no comparison.murder is against law in all countries and still murder takes place does that mean law of the land is not working.
This is not the point my Friend, the point is what Your courts have been doing to Punish Cow slaughters are no different then Radical Hindu Lynchers.

Would that be okay if I Photoshop your Lord Shiv and replace his head with Zakir Naik's?

If you replace Shiva's head than that won't be Shiva anymore, and Zakir Naik is not god. If someone were to put Buddha and Shiva side by side, I don't have any problem.

Yesterday, I went to my mechanic for my bike repair. The mechanic is a practising Muslim. The topic turned to God. He said be it Allah or Shiva, they are all the same. Saudi Government doesn't even have the logic of this guy.

Seriously, I don't understand why Indian non Muslims would ever wish to go to SA. I would understand about Dubai. It makes no sense. No free thinking articulate non Muslim should visit any similar place with religious laws in place. Its suicide. :disagree:
Like India where people being killed for eating what they purchased lawfully.

Back
Top Bottom