What's new

Saudi nuclear weapons 'on order' from Pakistan

What your politicians have done for peace talks with Pakistan since 1947? Just answer this question. Almost all Pakistani politicians have tried to get good relations with India but every time they try this gained nothing just because of your politicians.. 
Extremists elements from both countries don't want India-Pak to become friends. I'll be honest but we Indians seek justice for people involved in 26/11, we want to kill Hafiz Saeed who roams freely , does anti-India rallies , makes terrorist camps in Pakistan. Pakistan never took initiatives to help India, just lip service.

This is something like CSS 2 at that Time No one Believe does they Really Bought the Stuffs

Same as now ..Once the KSA told if Iran Posses Nuke Weapons Saudi didn't wait for a month to get it ..

Mark my words If Iran does the Monarch Will

Pakistan SHOULD supply nukes to ALL muslim countries especially those surrounding Israel. Secretly or openly. By hooks or by crooks we must surround Israel....

Actually, these Muslim countries are more likely to bomb each other than Isreal....

Pakistan has clear position on Saudi security. In case Saudi Arabia went under war with any country, Pakistan's resources will be used too to defend it.

Extremists elements from both countries don't want India-Pak to become friends. I'll be honest but we Indians seek justice for people involved in 26/11, we want to kill Hafiz Saeed who roams freely , does anti-India rallies , makes terrorist camps in Pakistan. Pakistan never took initiatives to help India, just lip service.

Well if you say like that then you should also know that all Kashmiris hate Indian army for imposing strict laws and curfews against them and also I will be honest, Kashmiris want justice and India never took initiatives to help the Kashmiris.

I don't want to start an argument but just wanted to let you know about this.

Every muslim country comes back to pakistan for help.:pakistan::pakistan::dance3::dance3::dance3:
Because Pakistani army is the most powerful army in Muslim world and also we have nukes. 
Pakistan has clear position on Saudi security. In case Saudi Arabia went under war with any country, Pakistan's resources will be used too to defend it.
Yes Pakistani resources will be used in Saudi war. Pakistan has always helped Saudi and they've helped us. But this time, when the situation is critical for Pakistan and our economy is falling, will it be wise to participate in Saudi's war?

Nopes, our hardwork OUR rewards. Not others, Saudia would use it as a security deterrent to Iran. Big no no considering Iran is our neighbour.

Phony news? Like always :lol:
Maybe a day late and a dollar short, phony is certainly isn't. There is a way to take the news..There is either an attempt to create some ambiguity on KSA's existing nuclear deterrent like the west does for Israel or a direct message to Iran...
KSA nuclear deterrent was know in its possession for the past 15 years at least...
_70947139_4f8ad3f7-3aeb-4df6-a025-cbb5b027d9d8.jpg

Bhai we have the same issues with India. Many of our innocent civilians are in indian jails. You government says that they are terrorists sent by Pakistan and have you forgot about Pakistani soldier whose tongue was cut off by indians in jail just because he refused to say Pakistan Murdabad and :blah:
We have same issues like you but both sides should be moderate. 
You are the most powerful muslim army only and only because of the Nukes.
On conventional terms you are not nr 1.
That's not our problem. You cannot say you are number one just because of technology, number of arms and number of soldiers etc. Many websites have ranked us number one and you are on number two. Also many websites have ranked you number one and they have ranked us number two. Saudi Arabia is always on number three. So stop fighting just because of this subject.

Pakistan will not commit suicide by doing such thing, nukes are not candies to give it to anyone you like.

This news is most probably not true.

Same news three times with different subject and different located in different portions.. 
I don't think it is a true story. I think it is a story created by west for propaganda and create proxy wars in muslim world. Also Saudi Arabia is far capable of having nukes than Iran. They have a huge amount of money and they can give it to all the scientist from all over the world to have nukes. Then why should they invest in Pakistan?
Also Pakistan is the only muslim country which have nukes. I would say that Pakistan should not give nukes to any other country as the results will be devastating.

Last edited:
Bhai we have the same issues with India. Many of our innocent civilians are in indian jails. You government says that they are terrorists sent by Pakistan and have you forgot about Pakistani soldier whose tongue was cut off by indians in jail just because he refused to say Pakistan Murdabad and :blah:
We have same issues like you but both sides should be moderate. 

That's not our problem. You cannot say you are number one just because of technology, number of arms and number of soldiers etc. Many websites have ranked us number one and you are on number two. Also many websites have ranked you number one and they have ranked us number two. Saudi Arabia is always on number three. So stop fighting just because of this subject.
Who is fighting,you ok?
Get of your high horse and see facts,i never said we were nr 1.
You said you are nr 1 plus you had nukes,look at facts instead of Hollywood movies.

Back
Top Bottom