What's new

Saudi nuclear weapons 'on order' from Pakistan

Looks like this news is fake. Pakistan is not going to give any nukes to Saudi Arabia. If it do so then the relations between Pakistan and Iran will messed up.
Saudi Arabia is far capable of having nukes than Iran. But Saudi Arabia will never ask for nukes to Pakistan. They can create their own. But I don't think they will ever think of having nukes.

Looks like this news is fake. Pakistan is not going to give any nukes to Saudi Arabia. If it do so then the relations between Pakistan and Iran will messed up.
Saudi Arabia is far capable of having nukes than Iran. But Saudi Arabia will never ask for nukes to Pakistan. They can create their own. But I don't think they will ever think of having nukes.

But Indians don't understand what FAKE News is !

But Indians don't understand what FAKE News is !
Their ancestors havd feed them false things that they are the most powerful country of the world, they can invade any country and win war, they are in the center of earth and :blah::blah::blah:...
So it's not their fault..

Indians confuse Palestine VS Israel with Muslim VS Israel.

Muslim VS Israel <--- no such thing !!!
That is what I was saying. We are just helping them to get their territory back. We don't hate Jews but their acts because not all jews are same. Same again, I don't hate india or indians but their acts against Pakistan.

Newsnight contacted both the Pakistani and Saudi governments. The Pakistan Foreign Ministry has described our story as "speculative, mischievous and baseless".

It adds: "Pakistan is a responsible nuclear weapon state with robust command and control structures and comprehensive export controls."

The Saudi embassy in London has also issued a statement pointing out that the Kingdom is a signatory to the Non-Proliferation Treaty and has worked for a nuclear free Middle East.

This is the official stance of Saudi and Pakistani governments and rest is speculation. I believe new chapter of game starts now and some of our friends start boasting about the issues which they don't know or they wish to be so.

Wth,i thought we would get them first @Armtrong ?:pissed::butcher::triniti::sniper:
lol_face_by_rober_raik-d4cm1yl.png

and all these news are coming at a time when both PAK & KSA relationship with the americans are going thru difficult phase... :coffee:

That is what I was saying. We are just helping them to get their territory back. We don't hate Jews but their acts because not all jews are same. Same again, I don't hate india or indians but their acts against Pakistan.
Same way...we don't hate Pakistan but their acts against my country

What my Indian Muslim friends say is that Quran instructs to hate Jews. :/ Srry iam a Hindu i don't know such things

What my Indian Muslim friends say is that Quran instructs to hate Jews. :/ Srry iam a Hindu i don't know such things
:raise:

I would say that read quran first and then tell if you see anything like this. I have read Bible too just for gaining more information. You can do the same for gaining information. 

What your politicians have done for peace talks with Pakistan since 1947? Just answer this question. Almost all Pakistani politicians have tried to get good relations with India but every time they try this gained nothing just because of your politicians.. 

Loadshedding...
Bat me phr bat karta hon,

Back
Top Bottom