What's new

Saudi English TV KSA2 Reports On JF-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant not the production but the development infra, Tejas was not delayed over a dispute on peanuts you know... And that FYI was not a rant but the reality. 2015 is not 2012-13
I can very well discuss why it was delayed and for what reason but I will be derailing the thread ... 2015 is the date given for you-know-what induction too so please !

I can very well discuss why it was delayed and for what reason but I will be derailing the thread ... 2015 is the date given for you-know-what induction so please !
Please do minus moi... I really do not care what you think..

Please do minus moi... I really do not care what you think..

Neither do we care about your aircraft or the delay cycle so take all discussion regarding it to the LCA thread and discuss where its relevant ...

Many factual errors in the report, he says many times that JF 17 is made at Kamra but never mentions that it is an assembly line.

Second best thing after nuclear bomb, what about Babur? I rate it above JF17.

Pilot says it was conceived in Pakistan, really?

Turn around time better than all the other air crafts in PAF's inventory?

Many aspects better than f-16, really?

Many factual errors in the report, he says many times that JF 17 is made at Kamra but never mentions that it is an assembly line.

Second best thing after nuclear bomb, what about Babur? I rate it above JF17.

Pilot says it was conceived in Pakistan, really?

Turn around time better than all the other air crafts in PAF's inventory?

Many aspects better than f-16, really?

They came and swept away the kingdom's lands while the village idiot stood there laughing at their battle cries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom