What's new

Saudi Arabia's Missile Messaging

Those Farsis are indeed living up to their reputation and that of rawafid in general. I have never seen such a amount of historical falsifications and delusions.

I guess this can happen when you get militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically conquered by no other than the same Arabs who created more giant empires than any other ethnic group in the top 15. Having made 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history.

Or when you were ruled by the same Arabs for centuries. It must really hurt.

The Farsis are known for being conquered by outsiders and influenced by them. It's in their blood. In recent times they were unable to defeat 1 Arab country (Iraq) despite having a population that was nearly 3 times bigger and being a 4 times bigger country.

Now they want to defeat their militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically conquerors?:lol:

Lay off the heroin Farsis and keep out of this thread. Try to secure your borders first. In general we don't want to see you on this section of the forum since we often only see diarrhea on such occasions.

your 150-200 year Empire!is not even a methqal compared to Iranian empires.
Anyway without Iranian knowledges u did not have even knowledge to clean your camles saddle... u were some bunch of wilds that buried your daughters alive.

BTW abu moslim killed over than one million arab wildis whom martyred grandson of Prophet.

your 150-200 year Empire!is not even a methqal compared to Iranian empires.
Anyway without Iranian knowledges u did not have even knowledge to clean your camles saddle... u were some bunch of wilds that buried your daughters alive.

BTW abu moslim killed over than one million arab wildis whom martyred grandson of Prophet.

The more you keep lashing yourselves, the happier we become, you're doing it in the name of our forefathers.

Nothing will come close to this defeat

You both need to actually fight one on one. And let the rest watch the show.

Exactly, we will take opportunity to take some lands on Iran and Saudi Arabia under new control of Pakistan policy, many Muslims are messy and emotional.

Pakistan should control all Middle East problems including DF-21 and Shahab missiles transfer to Pakistan, everyone will calm down and sit on the floor, think about NATO styles. :D

Those Farsis are indeed living up to their reputation and that of rawafid in general. I have never seen such a amount of historical falsifications and delusions.

I guess this can happen when you get militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically conquered by no other than the same Arabs who created more giant empires than any other ethnic group in the top 15. Having made 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history.

Or when you were ruled by the same Arabs for centuries. It must really hurt.

The Farsis are known for being conquered by outsiders and influenced by them. It's in their blood. In recent times they were unable to defeat 1 Arab country (Iraq) despite having a population that was nearly 3 times bigger and being a 4 times bigger country.

Now they want to defeat their militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically conquerors?:lol:

Lay off the heroin Farsis and keep out of this thread. Try to secure your borders first. In general we don't want to see you on this section of the forum since we often only see diarrhea on such occasions.
Will I already explained many times that Iraq was supported by many countries
Iranian army was in mess because of the revolution
but you are donkey no matter how I explain you don't get it because you are so stupid
What falsfication do you mean that abu muslim didn't destroy your ummyyad empire

Exactly, we will take opportunity to take some lands on Iran and Saudi Arabia under new control of Pakistan policy, many Muslims are messy and emotional.

Pakistan should control all Middle East problems including DF-21 and Shahab missiles transfer to Pakistan, everyone will calm down and sit on the floor, think about NATO styles. :D

:D

If we somehow are able to increase our budget may be due to discovery of huge reserves of oil in Pakistan than I would love too see Pakistani Armed Forces being present in Saudi Arabia and Jordan near Israel in large numbers

If we somehow are able to increase our budget may be due to discovery of huge reserves of oil in Pakistan than I would love too see Pakistani Armed Forces being present in Saudi Arabia and Jordan near Israel in large numbers
dude, we dont need to give KSA our Army, they can get their own, how many times are we going to act as their reserve force?

Why would you want to see us there ?

dude, we dont need to give KSA our Army, they can get their own, how many times are we going to act as their reserve force?
Mr we would have to if Saudi Arabia gets involved in a war we would have no other option than to get involved or it would be a complete chaos in our own country

Mr we would have to if Saudi Arabia gets involved in a war we would have no other option than to get involved or it would be a complete chaos in our own country
For KSA's war
1520722_1439832812895027_1651955917_n.jpg

im sorry, but how many times have KSA sent their forces to help Pakistan in its wars of 48,65,71 etc? instead they voted for India to join OIC, well that really beautiful friendship we have with KSA, no? if KSA needs an Army for themselves they can just go to some other country, sorry but Pakistan played its part very well in this "Muslim Ummah' thing, but we were not returned the favor

For KSA's war
View attachment 29995

im sorry, but how many times have KSA sent their forces to help Pakistan in its wars of 48,65,71 etc? instead they voted for India to join OIC, well that really beautiful friendship we have with KSA, no? if KSA needs an Army for themselves they can just go to some other country, sorry but Pakistan played its part very well in this "Muslim Ummah' thing, but we were not returned the favor
You don't want to care we give a dam all most all Muslims care yes traitors of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW don't care in fact they will be with kafirs on attacking Saudi Arabia

You don't want to care we give a dam all most all Muslims care yes traitors of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW don't care in fact they will be with kafirs on attacking Saudi Arabia
you just read, the first line didnt you?, read my whole post and then quote me

For KSA's war
View attachment 29995

1- We haven't approved India's request to join the OIC.

2- We have an army of our own. I appreciate @Zarvan's sentiment, and I respect your opinion as well.

Back
Top Bottom