What's new

Saudi Arabia's Missile Messaging

We've already upgraded the DF-3 for the sole purpose of retaliation.

In addition to the DF-3s, we do operate several platforms.

Speaking of launching a ballistic-missile-attack against an opponent, I do think that the only possibility of launching such an attack will only be used against an aggressor enemy. In other word, KSA won't be using these kind of platforms preemptively under any circumstances.

Iran's missile arsenal poses a minimal threat though, but it has already been dealt with, thanks to the Peace Shield.

Yeah, it will be more like of the same thing that happened between you and Iraq. :lol:

If it won't be for the RSAF's countermeasures, then it should go for this Saudi Arabia - Peace Shield
which other platforms(apart from from df-21)??????????????????????????????

We always prefer Peace and Harmony between our Muslim Bothers. Let us hope that this Saudi / Iranian rivalry never turns into a shooting War. The only people who will benefit from such a scenario are enemies of Islam and truly speaking there is not dearth of such people.

Could you please expand your thought from a technical point of view.

Or just give a history lesson about the last time those Farsis pissed of Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula. Look what happened to them. A religious, cultural, linguistic and ethnical conquest that still last here nearly 1500 years after.:lol:
Or any other wars where Farsis and Arabs were involved. I can't think of a single war that was lost by an Arab entity let alone of a similar size to them.

Preferably they should not comment on this section or in news regarding KSA.

DF-21 is an accurate platform. The DF-21D variant is the world's very first "Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile", known as the Carrier killer that can target and hit a moving aircraft carrier. It has also been modified to be used as an anti-satellite weapon.

Though the KSA already has an overwhelmingly powerful airforce, so the missiles would not be necessary under normal circumstances.

Or just give a history lesson about the last time those Farsis pissed of Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula. Look what happened to them. A religious, cultural, linguistic and ethnical conquest that still last here nearly 1500 years after.:lol:
Or any other wars where Farsis and Arabs were involved. I can't think of a single war that was lost by an Arab entity let alone of a similar size to them.

Preferably they should not comment on this section or in news regarding KSA.
If you want to speak about history see who destroyed the Hadher kingdom when the Romans couldn't or Shapur II who killed 40000 Arabs or who finished of the lakhmids when they dared to revolt against their Persians masters or Abu Muslim al khorasani who killed more than 1 million Arabs and finished the ummyyads for good when the ummyyads dared to oppress the Iranian their empire wiped off the map by Persian army or the buyyid how they made tha Abbasids their slaves

If you want to speak about history see who destroyed the Hadher kingdom when the Romans couldn't or Shapur II who killed 40000 Arabs or who finished of the lakhmids when they dared to revolt against their Persians masters or Abu Muslim al khorasani who killed more than 1 million Arabs and finished the ummyyads for good when the ummyyads dared to oppress the Iranian their empire wiped off the map by Persian army or the buyyid how they made tha Abbasids their slaves

Yes, and Arabs killed millions of Farsis and conquered them militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically and ruled them for centuries. It can't get worse than this if you are a Farsi. Now a bunch of fake wannabe Arab Mullah's are ruling the pariah state and trying to be more Arab than the Arabs themselves. Hilarious.:lol:

That's nice fantasy there. As a Farsi I would never dare to speak about slavery or conquest be it a military, religious, linguistic, cultural, ethnical etc. conquest to an Arab. It's probably the people you can do that the least to.

In any case Farsis should not comment in this thread. All we see from this is a constant stream of diarrhea. Whether Mullah supporters or not. Same shit.

Once again a Farsi started it and this time in our section once again. No wonder that I got no patience anymore.

Last edited:
Yes, and Arabs killed millions of Farsis and conquered them militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically and ruled them for centuries. It can't get worse than this if you are a Farsi. Now a bunch of fake wannabe Arab Mullah's are ruling the pariah state and trying to be more Arab than the Arabs themselves. Hilarious.:lol:

That's nice fantasy there. As a Farsi I would never dare to speak about slavery or conquest be it a military, religious, linguistic, cultural, ethnical etc. conquest to an Arab. It's probably the people you can do that the least to.

In any case Farsis should not comment in this thread. All we see from this is a constant stream of diarrhea. Whether Mullah supporters or not. Same shit.

Once again a Farsi started it and this time in our section once again. No wonder that I got no patience anymore.
Like always you running away from historical facts I know the truth hurts you didn't answer my facts
Yes Abu Muslim destroyed the ummyyads no one of them survived only abdulrahman
he killed one million Arab ummyyads and sold their women in slave market the rest became jawari for him and his soldiers

First : Arabs just defeated sasanid corps.

Second : Muslims in beginning of Islam were not wild wahabis like u that behead heads.

Third : Islam is from Allah not arabs(who buried their daughters alive!)

Forth : Arabs in whole of the history were slaves. After prophet Muhammad[pbuh] demise they were slaves of Umayyah and Abbasid kings whom were wild pagans and even martyred prophet grandsons for the power.(they prayed when they were drunk!) After Abbasid dynasty till 70 years ago they were some fully tribal nomads maximum 800,000 population whom fought each other in a deadly desert without fruit vegetables etc... .
After forming of Ottaman empire they were slaves of Ottamans,after Ottamans they become slaves of Britian and Britian selected a wahabi(jew ottaman) king for them.Saudi was not a country before 1933.Britain created Saudi for its colonial goals.

It is more than 350 years that u are still slaves of Britian kings.

Fifth : Do not compare your thirsty stomachy tribaly ego with one watered crow in Iran.

Sixth : West and US will send u to trash like saddam, wahabis are supporting US economy by windfall oil money (which is based on northeastern of saudi where majority are Shia)

Allah to Prophet Muhammad[pbuh] : If you obeyed most of those in this land (arabia),they would lead you astray from path of Allah. They follow only supposition and they are but conjecturing.
Al-ANAAM verse 116

In other verse Allah has said if we Revealed Prophet Muhammad [pbuh] to any other nation than arabs, arabs never become believers.u arabs have martyred grandsons of Prophet Muhammad[pbuh]. In many verses of noble Quran Allah has cursed your brigands like Abu sufyan and Abu lahab...
----------------------
I suggest u,do not be proud of what has occured in beginning of Islam , and message of Allah has brought to Iran,whom were Zoroastrian and after facing with Quran without any war with their Prophet or martyrdom his grandsons , became muslim.
----------------------
Another suggestion : Do not be proud of your nation while u arabs after Prophet[pbuh] demise martyred grandsons of Prophet and an Iranian(abu muslim) ended u Ummayad murders.
U wahabi nasibis after gaining power in Arabia again wrecked Prophet grandsons Shrines.one of arab users here have a name of a monster who martyred prophet[pbuh] grandson.

Like always you running away from historical facts I know the truth hurts you didn't answer my facts
Yes Abu Muslim destroyed the ummyyads no one of them survived only abdulrahman
he killed one million Arab ummyyads and sold their women in slave market the rest became jawari for him and his soldiers
I love Abu Moslem,we need another abu moslem.

Civil Conflict in Syria: News & Discussions - Thread 3 | Page 276

Last edited:
Please kill each other. These Iranians and Arabs love to live in their glory days. They sit on petrol tanks and talk shit.

Wont fight in real life.

Sad.

Please kill each other. These Iranians and Arabs love to live in their glory days. They sit on petrol tanks and talk shit.

Wont fight in real life.

Sad.

Even murdering and killing in Pakistan is created by wahabistan.

Even murdering and killing in Pakistan is created by wahabistan.

You guys have an equal play. The first ever armed militant group was a Shia group. Right around the time Kohomeni overthrew the Shah. But we dont blame only you. The problem is you guys are rich and we poor. You fight your wars in our country but are too scared to actually fight each other in real life.

Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria all proxy wars.

You guys have an equal play. The first ever armed militant group was a Shia group. Right around the time Kohomeni overthrew the Shah. But we dont blame only you. The problem is you guys are rich and we poor. You fight your wars in our country but are too scared to actually fight each other in real life.

Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria all proxy wars.

Which Iran war?!! When has Iran supported Killers and Suiciders excpet Palestinian and Lebanese mujahids??
Iran is in axis of anti Zionism, but Israel Saudi and USA are in axis of Zionisms and killing muslims.
It is not Saudi fault it's because of their Wahabis kings.

Which Iran war?!! When has Iran supported Killers and Suiciders excpet Palestinian and Lebanese mujahids??
Iran is in axis of anti Zionism, but Israel Saudi and USA are in axis of Zionisms and killing muslims.
It is not Saudi fault it's because of their Wahabis kings.

You both need to actually fight one on one. And let the rest watch the show.

Those Farsis are indeed living up to their reputation and that of rawafid in general. I have never seen such a amount of historical falsifications and delusions.

I guess this can happen when you get militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically conquered by no other than the same Arabs who created more giant empires than any other ethnic group in the top 15. Having made 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history.

Or when you were ruled by the same Arabs for centuries. It must really hurt.

The Farsis are known for being conquered by outsiders and influenced by them. It's in their blood. In recent times they were unable to defeat 1 Arab country (Iraq) despite having a population that was nearly 3 times bigger and being a 4 times bigger country.

Now they want to defeat their militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically conquerors?:lol:

Lay off the heroin Farsis and keep out of this thread. Try to secure your borders first. In general we don't want to see you on this section of the forum since we often only see diarrhea on such occasions.

Back
Top Bottom