What's new

Saudi Arabia's Missile Messaging

1- We haven't approved India's request to join the OIC.

2- We have an army of our own. I appreciate @Zarvan's sentiment, and I respect your opinion as well.
Thanks but if our budget is one day increase to more than 60 Billion dollars I would like to see 100000 near Israel placed in Saudi Arabia and Jordan

Arabs vs Persian bullshit match of glory days is the most idiotic thing ever.

Are trying to put this in par with the Islamazation of Persia! :lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha: :laugh: You must have got an A in history.
i am putting it in context of defeat,,,,just like you did when replying to mohsenam,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the defeat of abbasid regime was more humilating than of sassanid regime,,,

Militarily Saudi will crush Iran. It's common knowledge. RSAF is a mighty mighty force. Plus their AWACs support and Missile defence shields will make it impenetrable for Iran to actually cause damage.
Hardly!
There is a big difference between a country who's armed forces had fought a war and are fighting a war now and a country who always farmed out his fight. In the last Saudi confrontation with the Houtis, they were mauled despite the use of the airforce , plus squads of Moroccans and Jordanians special troops. They had to resort to their piggy bank to buy a truce...
Parading equipments is one thing to send a message to a weaker foe, but to send them to a foe that can bring the fight to them is purely suicidal. We have seen it before with Saddam and Kaddaffy...I think Saudi arabia deterrence would have been more effective , if she kept Iran guessing of her capabilities..

i am putting it in context of defeat,,,,just like you did when replying to mohsenam,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the defeat of abbasid regime was more humilating than of sassanid regime,,,
:tup: :tup: :tup:
Hardly!
There is a big difference between a country who's armed forces had fought a war and are fighting a war now and a country who always farmed out his fight. In the last Saudi confrontation with the Houtis, they were mauled despite the use of the airforce , plus squads of Moroccans and Jordanians special troops. They had to resort to their piggy bank to buy a truce...
Parading equipments is one thing to send a message to a weaker foe, but to send them to a foe that can bring the fight to them is purely suicidal. We have seen it before with Saddam and Kaddaffy...I think Saudi arabia deterrence would have been more effective , if she kept Iran guessing of her capabilities..
Saudi Arabia army is really joke.
They spend 50 billion dollars every year but they are still a huge Joke.

Hardly!

Naah, symmetric army cannot combat guerillas in mountains where they are born and bred. They need new tactics. And Houthis did request ceasefire when Apaches rained hell on them.

Iran and Saudi are conventional forces and militarily RSAF would make mincemeat of IRAF. After that Iran's military capability goes to zero. Iran knows the Saudi capability it's just the first time we saw KSA do something on such a massive scale. You can see from the exercises that KSA has a tier 1 Air Force, Ground Forces but a lacking Naval Force. But they do have ballistic missiles.

One thing i agree is that their forces arent tried and tested on battlefield but that's what exercises are for.

Your air force is more of a joke than their navy. No offence, but saying such things without backing it up with facts has no value. If you believe then i am sure you will provide proof. Though I agree their forces are untested in combat.

Naah, symmetric army cannot combat guerillas in mountains where they are born and bred. They need new tactics. And Houthis did request ceasefire when Apaches rained hell on them.

Iran and Saudi are conventional forces and militarily RSAF would make mincemeat of IRAF. After that Iran's military capability goes to zero. Iran knows the Saudi capability it's just the first time we saw KSA do something on such a massive scale. You can see from the exercises that KSA has a tier 1 Air Force, Ground Forces but a lacking Naval Force. But they do have ballistic missiles.

One thing i agree is that their forces arent tried and tested on battlefield but that's what exercises are for.
Your air force is more of a joke than their navy. No offence, but saying such things without backing it up with facts has no value. If you believe then i am sure you will provide proof. Though I agree their forces are untested in combat.
Wannabe Arab !!!

Military strength is not something that be measured with this kind of thought: Whoever have newer airplanes is stronger.
They are much... many more Standards that make saudi army a breakfast cake for Iran.
Anyway Iran is not looking for invading saudi.

Wannabe Arab !!!

Military strength is not something that be measured with this kind of thought: whoever have newer airplanes is stronger.
They are much... many more Standards that make saudi army a breakfast cake for Iran.
Anyway Iran is not looking for invading saudi.

I'm wannabe arab? My dislike for them cannot be measured by you. My hate isnt based on sectarian nonsense.

Please what planes do you have? What missiles do you have? What AWACS do you have? Compared to their AF you guys are ZERO. And this is an honest observation. Ask any neutral party, probably Indians they will say the same. You guys will have an air war with KSA and they will annihilate your birds. You dont have the resources to invade them.

You guys at best have 26 F-14 with old radars and missiles. The Saudis have a 100 plus F-15s and around 70 Typhoons. All 4.5++ Gen fighters.

I am neutral between you guys but i would still tag a few Indian Think Tanks who are level headed and will respond to your queries.

@sancho @AUSTERLITZ Guys could you give the MOHSENAM an unbiased answer seeing you guys are neutral. The query is" Are the Saudi armed forces a breakfast cake ( prolly pancakes ) for the Iranians?" I responded with my answer above.

Thanks

Saudi air force is unproven but quality wise very high in modern aircraft.Also before mocking their combat skills as pilots,one must understand that yes they are unproven in combat-but in BVR age with AWACS technology reigns supreme over skill alone.(not to assume saudi pilots are not skilled)
But as he said iran is not looking to invade saudis-so that's that.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

If there is someone who ought to be called a joke then it has got to be you.

Despite the tremendous advantages you hold over Iraq, their MiG-21s outclassed your F-14s by every nook and crany. You had to seek your own youngsters help to clear up the minefields instead of your glorious army.

Saudi air force is unproven but quality wise very high in modern aircraft.Also before mocking their combat skills as pilots,one must understand that yes they are unproven in combat-but in BVR age with AWACS technology reigns supreme over skill alone.(not to assume saudi pilots are not skilled)
But as he said iran is not looking to invade saudis-so that's that.
Saudi Pilot Downs 2 Iraqi Jets Over the Gulf : Aerial combat: Incident marks the first such enemy incursion. Planes were carrying Exocet anti-ship missiles. - Los Angeles Times

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom