What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

(ZABANYA) No Russian birds?

Go to Dubai my friend, Plenty hanging about there.:woot:

I think with Saudi Money/Input along with Turkish expertise/experience, these 2 countries could achieve alot in the arms market. Helis, planes, tanks. Endless possibilities. Throw pakistani, malaysian and indonesian help in and we could rearrange the way muslim countries buy and support arms. Instead of relying on others and wasting our money on products that have their jugular at the mercy of others (pakistani F-16,s - prime example).

I really hope for that bro :cheers:

18th: Airbus A330 for Air refueling 6 has been bought by the RSAF and currently under going delivery.

saudi-arabia-a330-mrtt.jpg

saudi-A330-MRTT.jpg

A330%2BMRTT%2BSAUDI%2BDTN%2BNEWS%2BMARCH%2B18%2B2011.jpg

With no disrespect meant to RSAF, are all these air planes flown by Saudis themselves or do you take help from other countries like Pakistan.

With no disrespect meant to RSAF, are all these air planes flown by Saudis themselves or do you take help from other countries like Pakistan.

This is one of the misconceptions about RSAF and Saudi Armed Forces in General.. We were under staffed under populated and under skilled in the 60s 70s 80s and the early years of the 90s so like any other nation we would hie people to fly our stuff but our population has grown five folds since then and also our education became drastically better and this problem was solved in regards to the armed forces but it is still present in our civilian life.

On the Engineering front however this problem is set to be solved with 100% Saudization of the engineering department in regards to all aspect of our military by 2014 as a deadline. late 2010 study showed that 67% of total Aircraft engineers are Saudi and it is much higher in other departments of the armed forces so by now even if all other nation pulled the plug on their support for our Armed forces we will still retain operational capabilities.

In regards to Pilots a plan was set to increase the number of Aircrafts operated by the RSAF (Typhoons, Future light air strike Aircraft) because of the surge plan in pilots and the Academies are graduating tens of pilots annually there are more than the normal level of Pilot to Aircraft ratio (1.5) reaching for instance in regards to the Tornadoes (2.3) and even higher for the F-15s and so we are looking to increase our Aircraft's numbers.

One thing to point however it will still take a longer while to achieve complete Saudization in the Trainer roles. The Trainer roles are primarily filled with Saudis, Pakistanis, American and British personnel.

Nice showcase army.

In time of need and real warfare, KSA will call upon the Americans to save their ***.
When things get really hot and threatening, you think the Saudi forces will be up to the ask?

Nice showcase army.

In time of need and real warfare, KSA will call upon the Americans to save their ***.
When things get really hot and threatening, you think the Saudi forces will be up to the ask?

Why in every thread about an Arab Army, some Pakistani tries to bash their Army and rant about how superior PA is and how inferior Arab armies are blah blah......

I really have no idea.
Mosamia How many total F-15s will Saudi have after their current get upgraded and 84 new received?
2 How many warplanes will Saudi have by the time of 2025? and which ones?
3 Is Saudi Arab Planning to order new warplanes other than Euorofighter?
Plz answer my questions

I really have no idea.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF SAUDI ARABIA IS INVOLVED IN A CONFLICT WITH ISRAEL ?

DO YOU THINK USA AND EUROPEANS WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPLY SPARE PARTS FOR THESE AIRCRAFTS TO KSA.

OR HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THAT FAR IN ADVANCE ?

Saudia Arabia should engage in some real kickass training ! Does KSA participate in Antolian Eagle etc? Saudis should engage in more aggressive exercises with PAF,TuAF and EAF etc ..How many flying hours does an average Saudi fighter pilot get in a year?

Back
Top Bottom